Not even joking. I just came back to Sup Forums from 15 months in prison

Not even joking. I just came back to Sup Forums from 15 months in prison.

I have a few questions to ask regarding new memes and the current state of Sup Forums

Has there been any memes that have survived the flavour of the month? If so which ones?

The freshest meme I remember before prison was the "I ALREADY FIRED YOU" meme from Jobs.

And what the flying fuck is up with the Marvel vs. DC shit? Is it some kind of ironic shitposting that i'm unaware of? Last time i was here capeshit was universally regarded as being pleb garbage for redditors and now theres versus wars for which company produces the best capeshit? This has got to be a joke.

Lastly, is orcposting still a thing? I really hope so.

Run while you still can
Escape this hellish board

what were you in for zenpie? Rape? Violating the no-singles policy too many times? fill us in.

Capeshit is very popular and its popularity is only increasing.

Its the Star Wars of our time.

BvS is mandatory viewing user, pure capekino.

PICKLE RIIIIIICK

Checked

And none of that. Fraud.

You already know the two questions:

1. What did you do
2. Raped?

Rampant Backed posting, cunny posting Colbert posting, and Sup Forums posting.
Bane posting is still a thing.

kek, just leave while you have a clear mind. prison is better than this dump

>fa/tv/irgin goes to jail
Obviously statutory rape

Stole money from people via fake ads on online. I was shit at handling my finances at the time and was 3 months behind rent so i was desperate for money. Mostly because i was starving and i didn't have food because all the money i had made from my job went to overdue bills.

>Implying BLACKED and cunny being spammed is a new occurrence

I remember the Louis C.K cuck/bbc posting at the time but i was hoping that shit had died out.

You need to go back to plebbit

Sup Forums was taken over by redditors. The capeshit comes directly from there. Sup Forums is lost, chack the catalog.

If you want to discuss actual films you're better off finding a new site, mate.

Rule violations. Enjoy your ban, faggots.

*raises paw*

Uhh...only niggers go to prison

*wags tail and runs away*

No one discusses film anymore. That's what's happened.

Nice

>He thinks the mods can stop bbc posting
>Being this new

If you don't like big black cock in little white pussy, you can just fuck off back to reddít

That dick is so beautiful.