Why is this probably the most BORING Alien movie in the series Sup Forums?

Why is this probably the most BORING Alien movie in the series Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/uswn1/prometheus_everything_explained_and_analysed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prometheus was ok

OP here, sorry, wanted to post a pic of Resurrection.

Fuck that shit!

Resurrection was MILES better than Prometheus and far more entertaining.

Is "the most boring" code for "the best"?

Aliens is the only one I would qualify as kind of "boring". But even then it's only intermittent, ironically the parts that bore me are the actions scenes.

Ridley Scott can do no wrong. Prometheus is simply the first step in his master plan.

Ressurection is so bad it already bad again

Resurrection was bad but even that managed not to be boring. Prometheus was so shit it couldn't even manage to be entertaining.

The first documented case of OP mistakenly coming across as a fag only to redeem himself

lol, you make me laugh cause you make no sense

>He didn't like Prometheus

it's kinda cool tbqh. but it can be painful watching it a second time.

I think everyone who watches it should read the redditfag's explanation of the symbolism etc. etc. in it reddit.com/r/movies/comments/uswn1/prometheus_everything_explained_and_analysed/

if any alien movie is boring it's the first one

Are you retarded?

yes, disregard that post.

AVP was the less boring than Prometheus

That explanation is autism in its purest form

I saw Prometheus in 3D while tripping on a low dose of mushrooms, and it dumbed me down enough mentally that I was unable to recognize how stupid the writing was. It was a great, extremely atmospheric experience.

No one watches a Ridley Scott movie for the writing

Any movie with my wife starring in it is enjoyable.

The only Alien movie I've seen is the one where they play basketball and it has that caveman who was in Sons of Anarchy