DNC SHITSHOW PREDICTION THREAD

DNC is fucked. Party will be no more unified in 5 days.

1.(((DWS))) went full retard announcing ... Her face on stage is going to be a walking, talking reminder of wikileaks and corruption

2. Tubby Timmy Kaine, pro-TPP in a mining state

3. Absentee mother of a fully established and unrefutable criminal is going to be the face of racial issues

What else am I missing?

Other urls found in this thread:

fop5.org/page_id674/
youtube.com/watch?v=W-pIF6CwD34
youtube.com/watch?v=OkptAMMS6q8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_Democratic_National_Convention_protest_activity
youtube.com/watch?v=_JXPIBsxdk0
youtube.com/watch?v=9C12ZvOJNfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The speeches of the moms of Travon Martin and Michael Brown are total disasters. Speechwriters realize these women can read at a 2nd grade level and are incapable of reading multiple syllable words off a teleprompter.

Is ANY media going to comment on this?

Debbie knows where a few of the bodies are buried (and helped bury some herself) - gotta keep her on the payroll.

It's gonna be rachel jeantel 2.0.

If repeating numbers bernbots go full tard rage and burn the city down

>rachel jeantel

suffering through her was worth it just to hear rush limbaugh has "nigga" freely on the air at every opportunity the next day.

it's fucking nothing so probably not

I was gonna skip the DNC cause I think I wouldn't be handle the rage leftists tend to evoke within me.

But seeing the DNC is looking like it's set to explode (The speakers, BLM presence, angry bernie supporters, Wikileaks) has made me actually kind of excited to tune in.

Anyone else in the same boat as me?

yeah I'm really excited for several guaranteed happenings this week

2016 has been the best year of my life

Im praying for a bernout to snackbar the main stage. Kek willing.

The vast majority of the speakers will use their time to insult Trump rather than talk about the "good" qualities of Hillary.

One of two things is guaranteed to happen
>Bernie delegates are rowdy and boo at every available opportunity
>Bernie delegates are quashed and fucked over immediately.

The first option is bad for Hillary, because it makes the party look divided. The second option is really bad in the short run, but okay in the long run, because it legitimizes Bernie's grievances.

did I understand correctly that the mothers of criminal ghetto thugs are invited but the families of the killed police officers arent?

Three: Bernie delegates and/or Bernouts get beaten down by private security on national television. 1968 ensues.

It's gonna be lit, and not in a good way.

We're gonna be entertained

They're not going to violently subdue Bernie supporters. The optics would be fucking terrible. The Democratic party would be outed for the totalitarians they are.

But then again, Hillary was stupid enough to hire DWS immediately after she resigned. Maybe she's stupid enough to beat down Bernie supporters too.

>it's fucking nothing
There's quite some criticism already, and immense butthurt from bernouts - it really hurts Hillary to immediately associate DWS with her campaign. Very stupid move, should've waited at least one or two weeks until the whole thing has blown over a bit. The way it stands, it looks like more corruption.

I would cum uncontrollably if the Philly police force decided to walk off from protecting the convention because of this and then chimpouts on stage ensue

Are there going to be planned protests or whining like the NeverTrump during the Rules at RNC?

maybe there will be a plagiarism scandal and Bernie will refuse to endorse Hillary.

or maybe not.

spicy boiii

>ghetto moms whose children were found in court to be the aggressor trying to make a speech

>Bernie sanders trying to endorse Hilary after its clear the primary was a sham

>Hilary claiming she's for the middle class when she rigged the election

>rapist Bill Clinton making a speech

Lol it's going to be a fucking circus and I can't wait for the Nate silver damage control articles

So wait, is DWS back to speaking at the convention? Shuffling her back into Clinton's campaign was already a bad enough move.

Bernouts are staging a fart-in

Correct. Incidentally, the Philly police union is fucking pissed.

fop5.org/page_id674/

Quads for BLM protests, bernouts, and possibly akbars at the convention.

She's short sighted and dumb enough to do precisely that. There's no real control over all this now, "optics" don't mean shit to angry Bernie supporters and BLM. Imagine the kind of "security forces" that would even be willing to take the job of protecting the DNC.

>Pic Related?

I'll buy them some beans if they really make it a fart-in

WTF is going on...

These tubby commies take a bus to Philly and initiate the fart in

Its absolutely baffling, when I started reading that here I thought people were just trolling. Like the other guy said, she may k ow where some bodies are buried, of she's one of bills rape victims.

Hmm.. shes one of bills victims... brb spreading this all over the internet.

They aren't even trying at this point.

I have to go to my last week of summer class during the DNC in filthadelphia. Fuckers better not block my god damn road.

The city that threw D-cell batteries at Santa Claus

The city of up the crust junkie punk anarchists

The city of black "flash mobs" that beat you to death

100 Degree Heat wave

Humidity through the rough

70 degree low tonight

Major highway down to 1 lane, sits right next to a giant city park that will house thousands of protesters in convenient tents, where they will shut down access to the convention at key moments

LOL

LOL

LOL

I'm going down to FDR on my bike each night to see the chaos. I will be posting pictures

How does being pro-TPP hurt Kaine in a mining state?

Importing cheaper coal, maybe?

Can't wait

kek.

I like letting the progressives tear eachother apart.

My favorite thing is, when their whole ideology rests upon marginalizing different races and classes and making them believe that they are being oppressed by eachother; it makes them start to fight amongst themselves as well.

It's like how SJWs are starting to target gays now that they are pretty much accepted by a lot of society. It's not as special snowflake and 'cool' to be gay anymore. The Oppressed Groups Leaderboards are being hotly disputed and dividing the SJW ""movement"" even more.

This is an election of Uniters versus Dividers, but ironically the dividers are starting to be divided amongst themselves.

Let 'em burn, i'll be watching from far away and smelling their dindu supporters from even farther.

Don't need to pay Americans to mine when you can import the shit from dirt poor gooks who pay their workers in rice

youtube.com/watch?v=W-pIF6CwD34

The average philly protestor is going to smell awesome in this head

I thought they picked some other black lady? Now they're seriously going with a woman whose name is FUDGE?

It's a fucking omen. This thing is going to be a disaster.

uhm... really? LOL

holy shit

Where could the US import coal from in the TPP zone that would be cheaper than Appalachian coal?

There is going to be a anarchist BLACK BLOC protest

youtube.com/watch?v=OkptAMMS6q8

This means all black, prepared to riot cops, planning destruction, planned paths to split up and vandalize parts of the city strategically

The punks here are serious as hell. Screenshot this, there will be anarchists in the streets this week and they will do damage

It's amazing that a felon is still in the race rather than in a jail cell.

>Donald Trump
>uniter

wtf are you on m80

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_Democratic_National_Convention_protest_activity

>The start of the convention week’s violence is sometimes traced to the shooting of Dean Johnson by Chicago police officers. Dean Johnson, age 17, and another boy were stopped on the sidewalk by the officers for a curfew violation... When Johnson drew and fired a pistol at police (the gun misfired), police officers returned fire, hitting Johnson three times.

>At 6 a.m. on Saturday, August 24, continuous surveillance began in Lincoln Park... At exactly 11 pm, poet Allen (((Ginsberg))) led protesters out of the park into the streets... Eleven people were arrested and several police cars were stoned...

>On Sunday, MOBE had scheduled a ‘Meet the Delegates’ march and picket... chanting, “Hey, Hey LBJ, how many kids did you kill today”.

>At 9 pm, police formed a skirmish line around the park bathrooms. This drew a crowd of spectators who heckled the police. The crowd rapidly grew until the police charged into the crowd swinging their batons, scattering the crowd.

>The hard line taken by the City was also seen on the convention floor itself. In 1968, Terry Southern described the convention hall as "exactly like approaching a military installation; barbed-wire, checkpoints, the whole bit". Inside the convention, journalists... were roughed up by security; both these events were broadcast live on television.

>It later became said that on that night, America voted for Richard M. Nixon.

>They're not going to violently subdue Bernie supporters. The optics would be fucking terrible. The Democratic party would be outed for the totalitarians they are.

Have you see the way they've acted the past few days?

>[...] I am glad that she has agreed to serve as honorary chair of my campaign's 50 state program to [...]

How to fuck your election up in one sentence

criminally underrated post

REMEMBER SEATTLE???

youtube.com/watch?v=_JXPIBsxdk0

checked

which means trump will win

when I finally get nice digits on this website it's in my ID, this is a cruel world we live in

>AYO
>(smacks lips)
>dem racist ass honkey po pos be shootin up our kid, ya feel me?
>we wuz KINGS n sheeeeit

>DNC bursts into applause

>everyone else realizes they are batshit

Felons belong in Jail

Jail Hillary! JAIL HILLARY! JAIL THE FELON! PUT HER BEHIND BARS!

JAIL HER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

>DNC bursts into applesauce

Shill

it's bullshit that's a quote from before the dnc leak

People looked up the black lady and found out that she was part of the primary rigging as well.

Liberals fawn over that shit. The more retarded, the more "impressive" and "heroic".

Some bern victim will lose their shit live on TV and blame shillary for everything.

$0.15 has been deposited into your account

...so they're just going to run the same routine as the RNC? How utterly profound.

you know, while Assange was a liberal faggot, if he's fighting the good fight against Hillary, I say we forgive him of his sins.

My Cringe Defense Power Level is too low to watch the Dem convention, but I trust my fellow anons to give me all the highlights....or lowlights.

the thing you fucks don't realize is that Hillary actually is a Democrat and has been her whole life.

you're not going to see Bernie refusing to endorse her. you're not going to see governors and senators staying away. and you're not going to see code pink protesting every night.

we actually have a party. we're used to having progressives protest and we'll accommodate them enough to minimize the disruption.

what you should be watching out for is a hard move to the right on foreign policy.

Trump's new running mate is Putin.

Everything CAN be blamed on her. She rigged the primary.

trustvote.org

I think this is the plan. Why should the police be required to be there at all? T,his is going to be a disaster.

no bikers for trump to protect the city

(((wQtFeZee)))

wish i could watch live on the ground

I wonder how the Democrats as speech writers and operatives can be so confident those two and other chimps won't go off script. What will they do if they suddenly decide to call Trump a cracker? Or get heated at seeing a crowd of thousands of cheering people and want to say something else retarded like 'the Dallas guy was right, fuck dem po'leese.'.

It would give me nightmares as a Democrat insider.

Yes but conservatives were warning libcucks about her since the fucking 90s. I haven't seen anyone as obviously corrupt as her.

She

Hillary would claim to be a Klingon if she thought it would get her the WH. The woman has zero shame, integrity, morals or ethics.

Chaos.

I'm aware friend.

Come on riot and fires.

we had some cops do that here in minneapolis recently at a WNBA game because the players were wearing BLM shirts or something. I think cops are getting really tired of this shit.

They'll give them the harambe treatment if they do something wrong.

The radical left knows how to protest, but they don't understand that it doesn't help much.

OP:

Hillary just hired Debbie Wasserman Schitz to head up her campaign.

That's what!

Wait Trayvon Martin's mother will be speaking?

Let us not forget that Trayvon Martin's father is a Freemason and his death was an Illuminati sacrifice.

Mike Gravel was brave enough in 2008 to call attention to how corrupt she is. She's utterly dispicable. Even if Trump turned policies in favor of his business, he would be 1000x times better than she is. Aside from him being rich, he is a regular joe like us. His only ambition is improvement.

LETS GO FIRES AND FART INS

she made her an honorary vice chairman. it means shit.

Sup Forums made me finally like pepe

just sayin

Can we ever trust women again?

Isn't "(((name)))" for the Jews?

What a fucking retard.

Wat? I don't understand how putting parenthesis around Bernie's name in that context could even remotely be anti-semitic. Even by some bizarro SJW logic. Am I missing something?

you don't seriously believe Trump wouldn't pursue policies in his self-interest, do you?

one thing is guaranteed, billionaire tv presenters slash real estate moguls will do very, very well in a Trump administration

youtube.com/watch?v=9C12ZvOJNfs

Maybe Hillary will have another coughing fit whilst in the middle of her speech

>finally

get the fuck out

wtf, I love pepe magic now

(((name))) is used for Jews
Trump probably knows what that means, and is using single parentheses as cover. Single parentheses also work grammatically in this case.

Would these people get offended if I served them a pbj sandwich with the peanut butter on top and jelly on bottom claiming I'm oppressing the jelly

All citations are now anti-semetic