Captain America

So why does MCU Captain America no longer want use guns after the first movie? Even when it would be clearly useful to do so?

Are you telling me a serviceman who embodies American values doesn't want use guns?

Because he's not at war anymore.

Also he still uses guns in other movies when it is needed.

Because then they would not be able to always keep the enemies and villains.
They would have to invent new ones each time he would shoot one of those mass murders and terrorists. So he just gets into a fist fight instead. Or throws his shield at them.

Ask an ex-serviceman if they feel like killing anybody.

MCU kills off alot of its villains

He doesn't need them anymore.

He still does.

But OP he does have guns on each arm.

I have, some do. War isn't always hell for everybody, some people really enjoy it.

Not everyone gets PTSD numbnuts. I went straight into private security when I got out.

Where you don't kill anybody.

Maybe Cap ENJOYS kick-launching people 60' more than shooting people?

I would.

Because he's no longer a soldier at war, he's basically a renegade cop

What he's doing is basically already illegal, killing people would just make it worse

>you now realize hulk is the only avenger to spare an opponent

>Captain America refuses to shoot criminals, terrorists and alien monstrosities
>Fucking lights up innocent SHIELD operatives brainwashed by Loki and committing no wrong of their own free will

Reminder that Avengers was a shit movie for anything but mindless action

It's actions scenes were muddied and unoriginal so it's not even good for that, user.

Hate MCU shit. They are fucking up my precious Marvel left, right and sideways.

Cuz he prefers to murder people with his bare hands and near decapitate them with his shield

Except you Rumlow, youre coming in!

Reminder that they weren't brainwashed SHIELD Agents, they were mercenaries who hated SHIELD that Clint brought together at Loki's request.

He used a gun in the Avengers

>no guns
You clearly haven't watched Civil War.

Is that true? i don't remember that movie very much.

Looking back, it's actually kind of astonishing how much more put together and consistent the Russo Bros movies are compared to every other MCU director.

Yeah, there's a scene where Loki walks around his secret Evil base and admires just how many people Hawkeye had gathered
Clint then goes on to say that SHIELD has "many enemies"

Even Bucky is mirin'.

>proceeds to use rockets and bombs.

After that he actually rides a horse.

He's gotten better with using a shield and his own body. He doesn't really need a gun anymore. He IS a gun.

YOU'RE a gun!

Chris Evans wanted to do this scene shirtless. Unfortunately they decided it made no sense.

YOU'RE A TOWEL

>War isn't always hell for everybody, some people really enjoy it.
And those people need mental help, if you enjoy killing someone you are mentally ill regardless of the situation.

Eh, SHIELD was so compromised by HYDRA that they were probably evil anyhow.

OH DAYUM

Apparently, he really hurt himself during this scene.

I certainly pulled something while watching it.

>they're doing the next Avengers

Fuck yes

Probably just doesn't have a preference of using guns unless he feels it is absolutely necessary, he just prefers his shield because he's just that good, 616 Cap is the same way.

wew

heyoooo

Pussy.

>I don't have PTSD
>get easily buttflustered over something somebody said on the internet and irrationally lash out

Whatever you say, babykiller.

He prefers knocking people out with the shield. Check the awesome musical montage from CA:TFA, it shows him go from shooting from behind the shield to hitting people with it to throwing it to knock people out, to looking slightly uneasy when Bucky snipes someone right over him.
He still doesn't hesitate to pick up an assault rifle and blast some fools in The Winter Soldier, but he prefers to knock people out when he can.

Of course he's not anti-gun, Sam has his pop-up pistols, Bucky was carrying a rather large rifle in Siberia, etc. Cap just doesn't feel that he needs one himself.

Hunans enjoy murder but most sane people will feel guilty after killing soneone so militaries teach you to dehunanize the enemy or make your brain think they are evil to make killing them easier. Meanwhile the lunatics can kill without guilt making them addicted to it and dangerous to others.

>Obadiah Stane - dead
>Abomination - alive
>Whiplash - dead
>Justin Hammer - alive
>Laufey - dead
>Loki - alive
>Hitler - dead
>Red Skull - ?
>Chitauri - dead (?)
>Killian - dead
>Savin - dead
>Brandt - dead
>Malekith - dead
>Kurse - dead
>Pierce - dead
>Bucky - alive
>Ronan - dead
>Nebula - alive
>Korath - dead
>Ultron - dead
>Klaw - alive
>Yellowjacket - dead
>Crossbones - dead
>Zemo - alive
Bonus:
>Mandarin - alive

Not the worst track record.

This Cap is significantly stronger than comics Cap to pull this off. The difference between empty weight and max take-off weight on a civilian helicopter is usually around 5,000 pounds, meaning Cap is curling over two tons there.
i think there was a "3,000kg max" on the controls when Bucky starts the chopper, which would be 6,600 lbs but even if it's "3,000lbs" that's still triple 616 Cap's strength. MCU Cap is confirmed at least 1.5 ton strength and more likely 3 ton.

He needs to kill fast and bullets too slow.

It's not that he doesn't want to, it's just that he's ten times more awesome using just the shield. And he's honed his fighting style to that as well. It's not like he ever comes out saying he's anti-gun, because he's not. He might be slightly anti-killing-when-you-don't-have-to, though, and good for him too.

Still, a backup sidearm for those cases where he loses it wouldn't go amiss. But that would be a potential risk in close combat because it could be used against him while he's focusing on the shield.

>peak human

Not at war.

Also, save for WS, he is mostly working outside of the military chain.

He's the super soldier user, the movies don't have the same fetish for the term 'peak human' that the comicbook do.

I know I know...
It just gets so ridiculous some times
Besides,
>peak human
looks sounds a nice comic meme to me

Those were anti-SHIELD mercs.

Loki only mind controlled a handful of SHIELD operatives in the begining, and then had Barton get him new troops.

All hot and bothered right now.

I think they killed of Ultron somewhat definitively but hes the type of character who seems to be able to just come back whenever they need him to. maybe he stored a copy of himself on some old flash drive he had laying around

He's peak human in the sesne that those feats of super strength people who see thier children stuck under a car canpull off with a massive Adrenalin surge. His physical feats at least in the movies are mostly within the realm of human possibility. Sort of. Barely. He's just at that absolute peak level ALL THE TIME FOR HOURS ON END. His muscles eat lactic acid.

What makes him outright superhuman overpowered bullshit are his fucking ridiculous metabolism and healing factor, he can walk off stuff that would kill ordinary men and survive worse than that with no long term damage. Even in the movies he's immune to most forms of poison or gas, just look at him breathing without a gas mask in the beginning of Civil War. He can strip anything he eats of every single nutritional vale it possesses, his resulting turds are more like these dried out lumps of carbon. You could probably drink his sweat and it would taste like mineral water. His piss is probably pure toxins. His immune system could kick AIDS, HIV and Cancer's collective asses at the same time and he wouldn't even have a fever. Along with the Hulk he's probably the only person in the Marvel universe immune to the Common Cold. And that's not even touching his newfound genius intellect and inherent strategical genius that somehow results from taking super steroids and bathing in Vita rays.

Quads