DARING
A
R
I
N
G

He must have been really high.

this startled me

>haha look I did it again, I referenced the funny line in the star wars movie where he says "I have the high ground" because im so clever and original even though in reality I am just a fucking piece of shit I HATE YOU

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN GOMF, IT WAS SAID THAT YOU WOULD DESTROY THAT COCKNIBBLING FAGGOT PLOMFPOTING, NOT BECOME HIS COCK HOLSTER

What do you mean?

You were my brother user

MY ALLEGIENCE IS WITH THE DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED DEMOCRAT OFFICIALS AND REPRESENTATIVES OF GALACTIC HELD REGIONS, NOT SOME COCK HUNGRY OLD PALPATOMFK WITH A SHOCK THERAPY FETISH

Reddit leave

Lmao

You were supposed to INSULT Reddit, not SIGN UP with them!

>it's a forced meme episode

WAIT A MINUTE, PAMPAGOMPTIN HOW DID THIS HAPPEN, WE'RE SMARTER THAN THIS THAN TO LET SOME SHIT HOLE POUNDER TAKE OVER AND TO HAVE MY APPRENTICE FALL TO DARK SIDE OF THE SPECTRUM

>so... TRUMFPATINE walks into a gay bar.

A GAY BAR? THIS UNIT IS DESIGNED TO BLAST GAYS AND YUMFTACOON

This is some good shit

I'm a person and my name is Anakin. But you know who aren't people? those fairy pooper scoopers that support PLUMFURTINY

do you want to buy some flesh sticks?

Thats something a RUMFTATINKIN would say, prepare for the electro shock therapy you bum hopping pansy

Sup Forums IMAGES HAVE BETRAYED ME FOR THE LAST TIME FUCKING TUMFTATUNE BEING JAR JARS COCK LOADER

YOR. NOO. EMPIYAH!

Y'know for an utter dick flicker, this PROMFTAKUN seems pretty interesting....

I can't wait to watch papa smoke in next last movie with kwen lo Ben pulls out shiny cut handle and tries to take action with our heroes this Christmas.

*Sniff sniff* JEDI SCUCSUA NEARBY

>coughs into a can of beans

FEE FI FO FUM I SMELL BLACK MAN CUM

fucking SMOTHKE the white twink FAGGOT we could of had him TARRED AND FEATHERED IN THE DAYS OF THE REPUBLIC