That face you make when your going to lose the election because of emails

>That face you make when your going to lose the election because of emails

>Your face when the American people find out that their savior was actually the villain.

>your going
>your

Please post the gif of her spazzing out

How does someone so repulsively ugly even make it this far in politics

You mean because of KEK

BURN THIS HERETIC

THIS IS THE WORK OF OUR MEME MAGIC!!!!

>>>r/Sup Forums
worse than canadian pasta spammers

BLASPHEMY!!!

BROTHERS, THE NON BELIEVER MUST BE PUNISHED IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD!!

People don't realize the email leaks don't mean shit. The American public doesn't care and will vote hillary into office simply becasue "muh stronk womyn glass ceiling".

t. Correct the Record

Why is she spazzing out?

her mouth is her asshole. Her lips are puckered so tightly on either end they've just transcended into a contracted tube from her mouth to her ass.

Funny, isn't it? At the turn of the century they were all laughing at the Internet and how pointless it all was on the grand stage.
They are not laughing anymore.

There is no fucking way that she doesn't have a brain injury. I don't give a shit what anyone says and every single person on Earth could deny it till the day I die but I'll never believe them.

she's a lizard

Servo malfunction

Delagates. Pesky lil guys.

>implying the bulk of the electorate gives a shit about Hillary's emails

>Hillary
>savior

Nobody ever saw her as that.

nervous men

the thread

Praise Kek!

Shut up fag. Kek blesses you not

Not even the high level conspiracy to use religious extremism and antisemitism against Bernie Sanders in the South?

"one post by this ID"

cute bird, tho

>going to lose

-She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person.

Trump looks kinda good with a faux hawk.

Pretty much anything that moves away from the Red vs Blue narrative in the election will be ignored by the electorate.

People are either not aware or really don't give a shit.

underrated

She wasn't sure how to react and got confused, and she was trying to right herself. The real worry here isn't how she spazzed out, it's how she got confused to begin with and thought playing it off lightheartedly afterwards was a good idea. From what I understand, her particular brain injury tends to come with severe mood swings and memory loss. She probably lost her train of thought or her mood went totally off the rails and she had to take a moment.

What you're seeing is total confusion in a tense situation. She's supposed to be saying something and has either forgotten where she is or what she's doing, or she almost said or did something extremely stupid and tried to stop it. Try to imagine a teacher calling on you to answer something while you were asleep, or distracted, or just pissed off.

She immediately tried to play it off as a joke and change the subject because that's all she could do.

>tfw Trump will lose the election because whites are no longer the majority

>tfw a person doesn't know that not only whites are voting for trump

>tfw people believe that Trump will win the minority vote

> back to re.ddit
> re.ddit

Retard

Original poster child

>tfw Trump seriously winning the minority vote now
>tfw you cannot stump

>tfw people take things out of context and put words in other peoples mouths they didn't say

>tfw people unironically believe that Trump will ever win the minority or woman vote
>tfw 4 years of delicious Sup Forums tears in November

>Tfw people think trump will lose because hes "Racist" when most people hate hillary more than him

>tfw Trrump will lose because he's racist and Sup Forums thinks normies hate Hillary more than him

A PSA

Please lurk for a bit before commencing to post.
Few successfully avoid being cancer for their first few months on any board, and Sup Forums is no exception. Lurk, and when you think you can make a decent post which contributes to the community, lurk some more.

>tfw a hillary faggot makes there way into Sup Forums

I know a lot of normies, and while most of them don't like Trump, they really hate Hillary, and reasons differ, it's not always email bullshit.

>tfw Hillary will lose the election because not even minorities are dumb enough to vote for a corrupt whore

>tfw all these (yous) from Sup Forumstards triggered that somebody's disturbing their tumblr hugbox

Pretty weak material. Try again, or don't.

>tfw Sup Forums btfo
>tfw Trump will lose and there's NOTHING Sup Forums can do about it
Remember Romney/Ryan?

I don't, and neither do you.

You seem like a degenerate Sup Forumstard spam hentai you faggot

>tfw Trump will lose because he's somehow even more unlikable than Hillary
>tfw literally anybody other than Trump would've been a lock but Sup Forums's meme magic ensured 8 years of Hillary
>tfw Sup Forums is always wrong

Can we take a moment to relish the fact that this is Clinton's second email scandal this year

>implying I'm the one triggered
Literally easiest (you)s of my life

>these paranoid delusions
As if I'm going to bother reading your ramblings. Why don't you go talk about your "evil white devil conspiracy" on Reddit? Maybe you'll even get a few upboats.

With all of these scandals in Clinton's campaign I find it hard to believe anyone could still cling to the "Trump is a racist Christian fundie" meme. Consider suicide if that's what you think (and it is).

What the fuck. How many marihuanas did Bill inject that night?

Why does Sup Forums so vehemently deny that Trump is a race-baiting partisan when Sup Forums is openly racist themselves?

>Trump University
L O L
O
L

Saved. Spread this anons.

It really begs the question why nobody, and I mean apparently nobody had told Hilldog about the other 20 methods of communication that leave a lot less of a digital trail.

>he actually believes in this conspiracy bullshit
Maybe you should go to night school and learn how to detect sarcasm. If you're this paranoid and neurotic I'm surprised you can even leave the house to get groceries.

Because Democrats are the real race baitors. All Trump is doing is throwing their race baiting bullshit back in their face.

Of course the leaf is not a devout follower of the teachings of the Chaos God.

>my candidate is the only one who isn't a corrupt sack of shit!
>le based Trump would NEVER EVER lie to me
>LEAVE TRUMP ALONE OR ELSE REEEEEEEEEEEEE
triggering /tumblpol/ is so easy

WAKE ME UP

Jesus Christ, lad. You'd better calm down. Deep breaths. If you need caps lock to simulate yelling, you shouldn't be posting to begin with.

You need help, user. Normal people don't act this way.

trying to bide time to figure out how to dodge the question

I saw this exact same post in another thread. Ignore the shills

>this nigga

National demographics do not matter.

A swing state like Ohio is 80%+ white.

Trump just needs to galvanize the white vote in important states and he wins.

Yes, normal people can explain their reasoning. There's no need to feel triggered, I haven't insulted you at all. You keep rambling on like an insane person and I can barely understand you. You haven't explained anything, but you keep saying stuff about Donald Trump and corruption and conspiracies. It's all word salad.

You need to take a break from the computer. The internet is getting to you. Nobody should be this upset that their friends and fellow posters are voting for a different candidate.

I'd make this face.

Oh yeah.

Trump 2016.

>this triggered
>NO WAY A BILLIONAIRE CORPORATE SUIT IS CORRUPT LOOK AT THESE EMAILS MUH MEMEGHAZI
>W-W-W-W-W-WE'RE G-G-G-GONNA MA-MAKE AMERICA G-G-G-G-GG-G-GREAT AG-A-AGA-AGAIN

Not because of emails, but because of the actions those emails discussed.

>Your face when the American people find out that their savior was actually the villain.

Trump-sama would never betray us like that.

Are you OK?

>romney
worse than obama

cuckservatives are a lot worse than SJWs, SJWs reinforce the right while cuckservatives make it unfashionable

I am unapologetic about my support for Hillary.

My time in DC made me cynical as FUCK. I don't want a perfect candidate. I don't expect a perfect candidate. I EXPECT someone flawed, someone with the baggage and the scraped knees that come with the territory. Gentle, ego-less, altruistic people do not go into politics, especially not at this level. They don't.

I'm voting for POLICIES, and while I may not agree with Clinton's stance on EVERYTHING nor do I agree with EVERY vote she ever made or position she ever took in her long political career, she is 1,000,000 times more aligned with my world view than Donald Trump or any of the other crotchety nutcrackers wheeled out by the GOP.

Does it matter to me that she's a woman? Yes, to a degree. I would absolutely support a male candidate with similar policy positions, but the fact that Clinton has gotten this far despite the RELENTLESS bullshit thrown at her because she's a woman makes me feel GODDAMN DEFENSIVE about her. So, yes it matters to me.

When PAUL FUCKING MANAFORT blames CLINTON for Melania Trump's plagiarism and says that anytime Clinton feels "threatened by a woman" she tries to "take her down" and "demean" her because oh, well, you know how catty those WOMEN are... it makes me feel like I am going to BURST INTO FUCKING FLAMES. When the RNC is selling anti-Hillary buttons that say "2 fat thighs, 2 small breasts, left wing" ... I want to see these OLD RACIST SEXIST WHITE HYPOCRITICAL FUCKS lose. I want to see them lose to a WOMAN who is 10000 times smarter and tougher than they'll ever be.

So goddamn. Yes, I'm voting for Hillary, despite all of her flaws and screw ups.

I AM ANGRY.

>this time will be different, I-I swear!

are you?

Traitors are always worse than enemies. Even a cold can kill you when your immune system is compromised.

>Trump would never lie to me, he gives me the freshest memes on ifunny!

That's not what I wrote, where did you get that from? Take your medication. You're seeing ghosts.

NY Times reporting the Philly protests are already bigger than they were at any point during the RNC and the convention hasn't even started lol

You know that they're a trump supporter right?

>Hillary
>Flawed
Yeah that's one way of putting it

Kek

Obvious shill is obvious.

not even using triggly right fucking degenerate