Is crossdressing alpha or degenerate?

is crossdressing alpha or degenerate?

>>/lgbt/

>see post
>see flag
Can't say I'm surprised, here, have a (you) for the effort

Sure OP, its alfa as fuck

It's beta but not degenerate.

It's a bitch thing to do, but it's normal, some men are just meant to be toys of pleasure for others :3

As long as you're attention whoring BY cross dressing and screaming about from the roof tops. No it's not degenerate.

if you want more replies you need to put "feminine dick" somewhere in your post

Are you literally in every thread? Do you sleep at all?

wat

Crossdressing is always very funny. I think that's why plays used to have boys do the women parts, because it's funnier.
Some of my daughters used to dress up their younger brother in their old clothes. It was hilarious.

Did you fuck him?

I like Pole(s), not fucking Penises.

not every man is born an alpha

what is degenerate is to try to force all men to be betas

It is not degenerate but only if you are a manlet

real men wear dresses because theyre confident in their masculinity

There is literally nothing alpha about it. It is undeniably degenerate.
/thread

its hot if you are one of the 1/10,000 that can pull it off. otherwise it is weird and degenerate.

i don't know i just like to see if i can pull it off, getting anally penetrated would be awful

degenerate

This desu, but only for modeling, sodomy is degenerate

well you don't have to go for that at the first time, just wrap your lips around the hard cock and suck it~

>TFW no qt boipucci to fug

I like cute bois

Why would you post that [spoiler]part of my childhood senpai[/spoiler] :'

yes

its alpha if you aren't a bottom lol

I know that feel, effeminate boys with pretty faces slim bodies and big bubble butts are so hard to find

Fuck no, you don't fuck boys.
Did my daughters though, no cunt like family cunt.

I mean, the logical decision after we can successfully create artificial wombs would be to get rid of all the women since they seem to just ruin everything, but I'm not sure if that's feasible or even possible.

I guess we could have trannies that get artificial wombs then, but until then, there's no reason to have them around, except for fetish pandering, which is pretty degenerate.

Appearently drag seems to be viewed as "transphobic" by some people in my country right now.

Why are so many roaches trapfags? I see them every day. Is it something about their culture? Bathhouses, maybe?

feels pretty good desu

wut

trannies are weird