So what's the deal with The Loud House?

So what's the deal with The Loud House?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!oJo1WTDD!0F-cZciB--sZPokNGbWuGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's shit.

It's an average show in terms of quality and humour. It's amazing fetish fuel though.

1 season with a low likelihood of renewal once the halfway mark is passed.

There's one boy and ten girls. They duck, dodge, push, and shove to show their love for each other.

So Luan, Lori, and Leni is all the matters right?

It never shows anyone naked but the baby, so no watchee.

Heeeey Linky

Fucking kek. This show beat out spongebob in terms of views its first week.

ITS THICK
ITS LOUD
ITS OUT OF CONTROL!!

>A deal's a deal Lincoln!

>l-l-loud house is going to be a flop
>currently the highest rated cartoon on cable television

Okay it'll probably be renewed but highest rated is simply not true.

Was it rape?

I-I kinda like it, characters are fun, episodes are confy and it's very cartoon-esque
animation style reminds me of Hotdiggedydemon

It's okay to like things.

Really? Wow, it actually might survive on Nick.

I'm only watching it for Lincoln.

The humor isn't that great, but I like the way it looks and the character interactions.

No joke: seeing this show and how happy their big family is has motivated me to get married and make one of my own. My girl and I have talked about it before, and I'm going to take pop the question soon. Wish me luck.

That's a big step. Have you tried taking care of a kid and not just watched cartoon ones on TV?

reminder that when Sup Forums says "the humor isnt good enough" they are talking about not enough edgy adults only get it jokes or anime references

Only watched for shota

NO... UNACCEPTABLE CHALLENGE.

Endgame for Leni

The humor isn't good even for a kid's show. No idea why you're trying to convince yourself that it is.

Name some actual really funny moments that have happened.

That's actually pretty accurate. A lot of shows these days seem like they have to have some big grandiose things/plot and this is just a cute show about goofy characters. The humor isn't constantly Luan Out Loud, but it's perfectly expected for a show for kids. It's a concept they'll like and clearly they do.

Lana & Lola as hall monitors putting Luan in jail, the would be sequence where Lori swoons over Clyde, most of what Leni does, several of the things Lincoln filmed his sisters doing (Lori tooting, Lucy making out with the state,) the sisters' attempts to get Lincoln to vote for their side, finding out his bully is a girl, etc.

Yeah it's not groundbreaking and we won't be quoting it like Spongebob just yet, but the humor is there and it's enjoyable.

>. A lot of shows these days seem like they have to have some big grandiose things/plot
Name one show like this besides SU.

>Lana & Lola as hall monitors putting Luan in jail

I like that they can both function for twin hijinks and independent character gags.

It's a show about Mormons.

Loud house proves that for a cartoon to be successful without effort it has to have lot's waifus to cater to. Just look at all the popular animes, most of them are garbage but they are popular.

the only cartoons that i can think of that are "garbage" and "only liked for the waifus" are TDI and SU

She gun get BLACKED

That only applies to SU.
TDI is actually good.

That only applies to TDI.
SU is actually good.

No it isn't.

No it isn't.

>People only watch SU for waifus
But user, SU is actually good.

well at least with TDI the waifus actually look somewhat good.

Who told you that? Tumblr?

Just stop

This. The waifus in SU are complete shit.

well at least with SU the waifus actually look somewhat good.

>Le tumblr only watches SU meme
You do know that Reddit, Facebook and Sup Forums, exist. Right?

It's nice, the characters have great interaction and are very sincere to each other. The humor is eh, but I can forgive that. Overall, I love it.

This. The waifus in TDI are complete shit.

Dumb frogpostet

It's honestly a bad show, people only defend it for underage waifubait

Every character fits a stereotype that's been both played out and done exceptionally better in other cartoons

No it doesn't.

If you are into poo jokes and coprophilia, you're gonna love it.
A classic Nickelodeon cartoon.

Did you respond to the right post? Or are you shitposter-kun?

It's not hilarious, it doesn't have deepest lore or anything like that, but it's just nice to watch.

Obviously Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, even Regular Show and Wander Over Yonder to a point.

Is that supposed to be an argument against tumblr?

>Gravity Falls
Ended
>Wander Over Yonder
Ending but I'll allow it
>Regular Show
What?

Counterpoint
>Harvey Beaks
>Clarence
>Gumball
>We Bare Bears
>PPG
>Pickle and Peanut
>Uncle Grandpa
>Sanjay and Craig
>Breadwinners
None of these shows have plot or lore.

I would also add SvtFoE

It's basically proof that a show doesn't need to be super complex in order to be funny/interesting.

For the record, I still LOVE complex animated shows like Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, Adventure Time, etc. But what makes the Loud House so great is that it's almost a huge middle finger towards shitty shows like
Breadwinners, Sanjay & Craig, and Teen Titans Go for being SO simple that they don't even try.

Honestly, I'm really enjoying this series so far. Hope they keep it up.

When did it happen in WOY?

And that's why most people consider them all crap.

>gumball
>crap

How many episodes have been released? What's the best way to watch them?

Twelve 11 minute episodes so far.

Like, 4 or 5 out of all those are good, but I get your point.

Stop it.

where's the best place to watch them?

user, it's too early in the morning to feel

Gotta download them since Kisscartoon doesn't upload them for some reason mega.nz/#F!oJo1WTDD!0F-cZciB--sZPokNGbWuGw

>mega.nz/#F!oJo1WTDD!0F-cZciB--sZPokNGbWuGw
Many thanks, user

yeah, stop posting SU threads, its such an ugly cartoon.

I was pleasantly surprised by this show. I was expecting it to be some Johnny Test, flat, boring show that survived on puns and contrived misunderstandings as an excuse for writing, but it actually ended up being a lot more genuine.

I love the whole comic strip vibe, and the way all of the character's live together feel authentic. It's a nice change of pace from the more surreal and "epic" cartoons that are everywhere else these days. I will admit that the humor isn't all that great though.

It's a shame it's on Nick. It's already dead.

>mfw I realized where Savino probably got the Loud surname from

Making 11 kids ain't a quiet business, I tell you hwat.

It's a feminist shit show, literally 10 girls and only one boy.

It's just fine but the trolls here are pissing me off to the point I am starting to dislike it a little especially since weak lolibait seems to be its main appeal here. For a simple fun goofy kids' show early seasons of Bannable Offense Horse Show were honestly much much better.

Have fun watching it and make fun threads but trying to portray it as one of the best cartoons of the past decade is strange. It is average, it will probably improve with time, creator seems nice, but that's all so far in my opinion. The existence of ugly child and baby waifus does not immediately make a show great.

Well played! I like troll deliveries more than lewd deliveries!

It's so Sunday comic strip-ey in style.

Somehow I think that would have been more successful it it was tried ten or more years earlier.

It's really comfy and I'm glad Nick is trying to make more cartoons instead of so much live action shit.

I remember a feminist bitching about how this show have 10 girls but the main character is a boy.

Baby waifus? What shows have baby waifus?

Loud House would have been much better if it was live action so it won't attract waifufags

>10 girls, all of whom have one special trait/talent
>One boy who has all of their talents, sometimes better than the girls, and is the focus

>live action
>it's neither live nor action
Don't get the name desu

This show had actual blood in it? That's pretty cool.

Season 2.

Eh, best to wait until season 2 until when can call it a lore show.

I wish SU was banned from Sup Forums.

What? He have none. Not a genius, not a humorist, not a musician or good at sports.

Next episode:

Driving Miss Hazy
>Tired of doing Lori favors to get her to drive him around, Lincoln tries to help Leni pass her driving test.

>Lincoln tries to help Leni pass her driving test

Rest in peace Lincoln

>user conformed for b8ing without watching the show
At least read the wiki summaries before creating such weak b8 m8

talk back when he gets his PHD weak troll.

I don't think Leni should be allowed near a steering wheel, I think Lincoln should suck it up and just wait for Luna.

its got a lot of bodily fluids

Yeah, try babysitting,

We're all shit here.

The internet is full of witches
Witches love little cartoon girls

If I was her age, and a cartoon character, I would totally hit on that.

It'd just attract a more unsavory band of waifufags on Sup Forums.

Rest of the week's episodes:

Tuesday
>No Guts, No Glori
>Lori's tyranny as her siblings' babysitter prompts Lincoln and the others to plot a rebellion.

Wednesday
>Picture Perfect
>Lincoln and his sisters try to create a perfect family photo to give to their parents for their anniversary.

Thursday
>Undie Pressure
>The Loud siblings make a bet to see who can go the longest without displaying their most annoying traits and habits.

Friday
>Linc or Swim
>Lincoln buys a kiddie pool for the backyard, which all his sisters want to use.