APOLOGIZE

MCUcks BTFO

Gal Gadot looks like THIS?

Do women really lose muscle this easily?

I'll give her that she's better than daisy

This is what Wonder Woman should look like.

I won't

shes ugly.

what's wrong with her jaw?

it's going sideways

Irrelevant?

>ywn be choked to death by those thighs around your neck

Why live

mmmm can amlost see the pusy! Haha

It's the lightning

I'm pretty hyped for the movie because of how cute Gal is.

Thanks Ms Skeleton

MEANWHILE

>she keeps trying to pretend she has tits

Sad!

But user. The Marvel has Hayley Attwell and Liz Olsen!

Can someone please tell me what the fuck she wearing? Is that a dress? A Suit? Is that what Jewish suits look like?

BATMANTITS

I like bridget and think she would have been a fine WW but is it one guy who constantly posts this?? Just kinda weird

Really makes you cognate

This is what made me kek when watching BvS, she kept wearing these dresses that, on a woman with a figure, would be quite flattering, but on her they looked silly.

No curves
I can't find any curves

>MEANWHILE
stephen kings thiccer?

He looks fine. Stop trying to make this a thing

>freckles on her arms
d r o p p e d

Actually she still has the preggo fat
So her tits are significantly bigger now.

Imagine being Sung Kang in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Gal Gadot, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your flat chest and horrific androgynous monster body. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Sung and not only sit in that chair while Gal Gadot flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her ribs and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that walk. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, GAL GADOT LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in South Korea. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Sung Kang. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Gal's feet are utterly gorgeous, I don't get how people can dislike her.

significantly bigger = B cup

I just spent around 20 seconds laughing at the thought of a fat, Chinese, Wonder Woman.

cheers

OP's pic is clearly a small C

Id take the Jenna Shea blonde WW

Who's going to see the movie day one?

I'm Israeli and hoky shit all tickets will be sold out in five minutes.

you're being fooled by the suit again

what muscle

lol literally no ass lel

Head like a fucking egg.

Imagine taking a pair of her sweaty panties and huffing the pheromones getting a sexual rush will she rubs her sweaty pits on your balls and dick

That's a C. Touch a boob for once in your life.

>tfw no giant merchant gf

This shooped muscle

It's clearly not her. Her husband doesn't look anything like that dude.

Protip: C cup doesn't mean making a 'C' with your hand to grab a boob

>Shopped
Her arms look about that size.

>It's clearly not her. Her husband doesn't look anything like that dude.
never said i thought it was her. just loled at that little ass being possible

Do you think Gal bullied all the women on set?

Here this is a good example Left is a B cup. Gal right now with preggo tits is definitely a C

her pusy needs to be serviced by an uncircumcised goy dick

>they don't shoop behind the scenes pictures

look, faggot

I hope so. She is a Big Gal With heels on only Ben is taller than her.

She bullies everyone

>IT"S A SHOP GUYS!
Here you go. Her arms are the same size, now leave.

>paparazzi don't shoop pictures

I swear Gadot haters are reaching delusion levels that may be dangerous to their health, they'll do anything to spout nonsense that is clearly false

HAHAHAHAHA

She looks great here.
user, you're so silly. You can stay.

She looks like she could break every single person in that pic into two, except based Ben

M

hateful rat-faced kike

How do you look worse than someone 33 years older?