Chris Evans Extends His Marvel Contract for Avengers 4

rollingstone.com/movies/features/captain-america-civil-war-why-chris-evans-is-the-anxious-avenger-20160504?page=7

>Avengers 4 is the last Marvel film that Evans is committed to. His original contract had him through three only, but like Downey – whose contract ended after Iron Man 3 and who's been negotiating huge re-ups for every one since – Evans extended for one more. Better believe he got paid for it, too. "Oh, yeah," he says, laughing. "They didn't punch their Chris Evans card – like, 'You get the seventh one free!' Yeah, no."

Seems like we'll see him and Iron Man in both Infinity War movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

uproxx.com/movies/russo-brothers-confirm-avengers-infinity-war-title-change/
youtube.com/watch?v=Pm7Xc6XdYPo&ab_channel=Nerdist
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Evans smokes to quell his anxiety too
Shit, kinda like him more now.

Of course, isn't this obvious

Infinity War will have them squashing their beef for the greater good, then one or both of them dying

>scene where both of them charge into certain death side by side

Get paid, son

Is Infinity War considered Avengers 3 or Avengers 3 and 4?
Would like to see him stick around for a while.

>>scene where both of them charge into certain death side by side
You mean like this?

What if Steve gets de-aged like in comics instead of dying?

Infinity War is Avengers 3 Part I and II

He was always going to be in Infinity War

This isn't news

Now he's going to be in the one after Infinity War

>more Evans press tours
yesssssssssssssssssssss

I want Avengers 4: Masters of Evil so bad now.

>no captain falcon in the Horizon

Great, I never liked MCU falcon anyway

>implying

Black Panther is clearly being set up to replace Cap in the lineup.

A lot of people have been calling them redoing this scene with Cap and Stark for a while now.

I like Evans. He seems like a really down to earth guy and has been pretty honest with the pros and cons of being captain America. It sucks to know that once Caps out he'll drop the god bod but I guess it'll let him try his best to actual pursue more serious and diverse projects.

In the future I hope I can see Cavil and Evans on screen together being super buds. They're the nicest and they deserve it.

It's 3 and 4, no part I and II.

>“The movies are two very different movies,” answered Joe.

>I then asked if it’s misleading having them labeled as “Part 1” and “Part 2”

>“It is misleading,” said Anthony.

>Joe added, “The intention is we will change it, we just haven’t come up with the titles yet. But, yes, we will change it. And, yes, that is a scoop: we will retitle them.”

uproxx.com/movies/russo-brothers-confirm-avengers-infinity-war-title-change/

>I never liked MCU falcon

I can't think of any reason why besides racism.

He's a total bro.

How can you not like Mackie, the man is a treasure. As long as the Russos keep coming up with cool stuff for him to do he'll be great.

That doesn't change the fact that Avengers 4 is obviously the Avengers movie that comes after Infinity War, that's just him hyping up the movies as being a big deal.

He is kind of awkward when he's being interviewed alone but he's great on talk shows since they talk about his life and family and shit he cares about.
Sebastian and Mackie have definitely showed him up on this press junket-- you seen Sebastian mackin on Sharon Stone?

>I never liked MCU falcon

This does NOT cut the check

You're bananas

This.

Nah, he's taking Iron Man's place on Cap's team: Genius billionaire superhero with impossibly SCIENCE costume who just gives the stink-eye to helicopters shooting him with gatling guns. Free facilities, free jets, and the kind of diplomatic immunity you can only get by having the king of the only country in the eastern hemisphere to have never been conquered by anyone, EVER on your team.

And not only is Wakandan tech better than Stark tech (they could even give Cap a new vibranium shield), but BP is completely free of story baggage, guilt, or ptsd PLUS he's a non-stereotypical black man with an incredibly sexy accent.

I'd extend his Marvel Contract if you know what I mean.

He's a martial arts focused hero with a strong moral/honor code known for inspiring people. That's Cap.

Or maybe he's both at once. My guess is Boseman's going to be in a lot of the MCU in a few years.

How's Wakanda more advanced than Stark? Stark provided free energy, Wakanda couldn't do that. All their tech is reliant on Vibranium and energy given off the Vibranium mines.

Exactly like this

You're bananas, man!

Except he's not a snarker, not much of a team player and has very little dealings as well as a face of a people person both in and out of universe, unlike Tony

Wakanda is a racist tribal shithole that just happens to hold the keys to the greatest mineral motherlode on Earth. If they discovered free energy they certainly wouldn't share it with the rest of the world.

>Wakanda couldn't do that
they could, but they didn't. there's a lot of things Wakanda could do but doesn't.

>a racist tribal shithole
So you don't read Black Panther, then.
Wakandan tech is Reed Richards tier. T'Challa is a brilliant physicist and Wakanda is one of the richest countries in the world. They have a tribal warrior culture, but they have the best science money can buy. It's not a poverty-stricken shithole like most of the african countries that were conquered by the romans, french, british, etc over and over because no one ever succeed in conquering Wakanda to bleed its resources dry.

I liked this scene too.

I kinda wish they kept the Part 1 and 2. The second movie is going to be a continuation of the story line of the first movie no matter what.

I'm pretty relieved, after how Civil War went down.

Even if stuff is already in the works for well after them, it seems like the Infinity War movies will make a nice "bookend" for the stories and actors that phase 1 started.

How much money will Disney make off of the box set?

Is there anyone here who can possibly have sex during an inevitable phase 1/2 marathon?

What does the future hold?

Everything I read about Evans just makes me like him more and more.
You just want to give the guy a hug. And maybe fondle his pecs a little.

it's still possible we get BuckyCap:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pm7Xc6XdYPo&ab_channel=Nerdist

Also Mackie has mentioned he doesn't want to be Cap so if Evans gets replaced, it's most likely going to be Stan

F

I hope no one gets replaced. That "taking up the mantle" shit is something we really don't need.

Part 1 is Avengers 3. Part 2 is Avengers 4.

Why does a part of me wish he can be Captain America all the way until Earth X

my god I love the story they built with annihilation

Still convinced Infinity War 1 is the new kids (Strange, Panther, Capt Marvel, others) and EVERYONE is in pt 2

I LOVE this scene

I really want to see a movie adaptation of earth X

> And maybe fondle his pecs a little.

Yes. And that ass.