INTERVIEWS
>Trump on NBC w/ Chuck Todd 7/24/16
youtube.com/watch?v=iLcL2fSxGKw
>Manafort & Stephen Miller on CNN 7/22/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewv3f6vpNdM
>Alex Jones Meets Van Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=zn-7RrFivmg

ENTERTAINMENT
>Pro-Clinton Super PAC Ad Pictures Trump as President and references Hillary’s own incompetence
youtube.com/watch?v=sXg6cqCMjpI
>Trump calls the Cleveland Police Chief after Convention
youtube.com/watch?v=MFqUMEam0BA
>2016_General_Election.avi
youtube.com/watch?v=xKQIl0VNo1Q
>WATCH: Liberal stutters for 10 secs then blame Republicans when asked about #DNCLeaks
twitter.com/KiloJonez/status/756653120437059584
>TRUMPVIBES
youtube.com/watch?v=tvQWG62c3ts
>Black Trump Supporter Calls out CNN for Race Baiting
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxcAN0t6GrI
>Confused Anti-Trump guy Exposes HIMSELF
youtube.com/watch?v=f8Lz_5kYuDM
>MEDIA SHOWDOWN: Young Turks vs. Alex Jones and Roger Stone
youtube.com/watch?v=M-HP8y5ByA8
youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
>”If” – Stuttering Obama Remix ft. Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

MEMETIC WARFARE
>/cfg/ Official Website (WIP)
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
>/cfg/ Archive
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com

/TRUMPNIGHTLYNEWS/ ARCHIVE
trumpnightlynews.wordpress.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=42418toh02M
youtube.com/watch?v=BXmqiESZYp0
youtube.com/watch?v=SchGydwBVgg
youtube.com/watch?v=qmArSsCLF1w
youtube.com/watch?v=28j1LTjI_BM
youtube.com/watch?v=Euu1B8dqops
youtube.com/watch?v=fIfg8YekPUE
youtube.com/watch?v=IRBI0ZZ4mC0
youtube.com/watch?v=Xh8LOdq66lU
youtube.com/watch?v=fdvFuC7YRjE
youtube.com/watch?v=bblEK2TErN8
youtube.com/watch?v=Jt_9yb4FSYA
youtube.com/watch?v=B3ixJIuBzWg
youtube.com/watch?v=4ghccQ58jHo
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
youtube.com/watch?v=HEMX8uCvZm8&feature=youtu.be
buzzfeed.com/christophermassie/trump-on-barrel-rolling-russian-plane-at-a-certain-pointyou?utm_term=.pqErqpwdZk#.xqRlBYeZ2E
youtube.com/watch?v=EoI1P4KuFNY&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=iuZUNjFsgS8
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12743
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/donald-trump-changes-tune-denies-lusting-over-princess-diana-n575186
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/16/trump-denies-dating-model-called-her-a-f-king-third-rate-hooker.html?via=twitter_page
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/757343025983057922
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7122
reason.com/blog/2016/07/24/binary-choices-like-trump-or-clinton-are
soundcloud.com/4hunnidrecords/fdt-part-2-feat-g-eazy-macklemore
twitter.com/hashtag/DNCleak
youtube.com/watch?v=PMqBdZrKsls
youtube.com/watch?v=Rustpmq_MsQ
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
youtu.be/8fijggq5R6w?t=3m5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>GOP CONVENTION Highlights
Day 4
>Donald J. Trump’s Full Nomination Speech
youtube.com/watch?v=42418toh02M
>Donald & Ivanka Trump’s Speeches w/ 360 View
youtube.com/watch?v=BXmqiESZYp0
>Ivanka Trump Speech
youtube.com/watch?v=SchGydwBVgg
>Pastor Mark Burns’ EXPLOSIVE Speech
youtube.com/watch?v=qmArSsCLF1w
>Tom Barrack /comfy/ speech
youtube.com/watch?v=28j1LTjI_BM

Day 3
>Mike Pence Speech
youtube.com/watch?v=Euu1B8dqops
>Laura Ingraham speech
youtube.com/watch?v=fIfg8YekPUE
>Newt Moonman Gingrich speech
youtube.com/watch?v=IRBI0ZZ4mC0

Day 2
>Sleepy Doctor Awakens
youtube.com/watch?v=Xh8LOdq66lU
>Krispy Indicts $hillary on stage
youtube.com/watch?v=fdvFuC7YRjE
>Don Jr. Speech RNC
youtube.com/watch?v=bblEK2TErN8

Day 1
>Melania Speech + Don's Entrance
youtube.com/watch?v=Jt_9yb4FSYA
>Guiliani Spits Hot Fire
youtube.com/watch?v=B3ixJIuBzWg
>Based Sheriff Clarke
youtube.com/watch?v=4ghccQ58jHo

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

Manafort is the man mang

AWOO!

Various anti-Trump material found in the emails

"I may act differently but my thought process is the same" - youtube.com/watch?v=eJNVTJn2q1U&feature=youtu.be"

Trump says the Muslim ban is “doing the right thing” - youtube.com/watch?v=DKfH7Pf8gbY"

Trump GI Bill" - youtube.com/watch?v=HEMX8uCvZm8&feature=youtu.be

"Shoot at a certain point Russian air planes" - buzzfeed.com/christophermassie/trump-on-barrel-rolling-russian-plane-at-a-certain-pointyou?utm_term=.pqErqpwdZk#.xqRlBYeZ2E

"Expert Confirms Trump Lied" - youtube.com/watch?v=EoI1P4KuFNY&feature=youtu.be

"Music video by Emin Agalarov, son of Putin-tied, Russian real estate oligarch Featuring Donald Trump" - youtube.com/watch?v=iuZUNjFsgS8

DNC sent fake gay Christian to confront Ted Cruz: wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12743 - this may help unite Cruz'ers against the DEMS in CO. - May offend that community since they were being used as a tool to solicit a stereotypical response from Sen. Cruz

Trump - Princess Diana - nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/donald-trump-changes-tune-denies-lusting-over-princess-diana-n575186

Trump - Hooker - thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/16/trump-denies-dating-model-called-her-a-f-king-third-rate-hooker.html?via=twitter_page

>taco bowl

Could someone post links to those emails that refer to Hispanics as taco bowls.

Xth for Trump is always right

can i get a dump of the trump rnc/pepes please

TRUMP IS FINISHED !

BREAKING NEWS

THE SWAMP FOX

FIRST GUERRILLA FIGHTER

>Greta didn't know who he was

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/757343025983057922

can someone shop DWS with the JUST fuck my shit up haircut and eyes and add this tweet to it

in return i'll post my meme folder

lol you trumpers think this email thing will hold us back. this is only the beginning #ImWithHer #VaginaAndVirginia

>Hillary's RCP lead has fallen to a mere 1.9

Tick tock, Hillary

I sure hope nothing happens during the DNC to make you lose another point or two - you really can't afford it, old girl

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7122

Guys what happens if Bernie was supposed to run the entire time and this entire thing was to take down the DNC and guarantee Bernie wins if he takes over for HIllary since he looks like the poor mopey candidate that got the short end of the stick?

>reason.com/blog/2016/07/24/binary-choices-like-trump-or-clinton-are
>"Binary Choices" Like Trump or Clinton Are So 20th Century
>The leading alternative to Trump or Clinton is, of course, the Libertarian Party's ticket of Gary Johnson and William Weld, who are pulling as high as 13 percent in national polls and as high as 26 percent in a single Utah congressional district. It's far from clear how many Republicans, especially the defense hawks at places such as The Weekly Standard and elsewhere, would consider voting for Johnson, but the former two-term Republican governor of New Mexico's whole pitch is that he better represents most Americans' views than either Trump or Hillary. And as Weld recently told Reason TV in an interview that will air tomorrow, the LP ticket is trying to shake up fixed ideas about what's possible in political coalitions.

What is Reason magazine? I see normies repost shit from it, and some of the titles come off as huffingotn post shit

No such links exist
user was tripped out and can't put 2 and 2 together.
The taco bowl email is referring to Trumps taco bowl tweet.

DONT SPREAD MISINFORMATION

SO did El Rato ACTUALLY solicit money from the DNC for his Cruzlims delegates?

Don't you worry about that soon enough after the DNC there will be a billion "HILLARY SURGING" articles

guys there was a story about Hillary trying to censor unapproved media aka blogs a few years back

can we find it??????????

Do you pronounce man like mang IRL, m8?

I lose my shit every time I hear a spic say it.

REMINDER - Trump is eternally BTFO

soundcloud.com/4hunnidrecords/fdt-part-2-feat-g-eazy-macklemore

Tight ass flow, dope beat...

How can Donald even compete?

I w-want to be your first, a-user..

>yfw she's outspending Trump 40-1 and the gap is still closing

tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock

Threadly reminder #1:

This is still rolling like a nuclear powered tsunami on twatter:

>twitter.com/hashtag/DNCleak

Threadly reminder #2:

Aggregated Philly police scanner live stream, for listening to hi-jinks:

>youtube.com/watch?v=PMqBdZrKsls

give me the delegates Dahnald

>France

So is Assange lying again? Are there really more emails?

This is not the first time he's literally said "ooooh I'm about to release something that will ASSURE Hillary will be arrested!"

He has a habit of saying he's going to release things and then never does, then most people just forget about it... What he does actually release never seems to make any real impact. The guy just likes the attention I guess.

Niggers. Will Trump ever recover from this DNC corruption scandal?

I though Wafags were mostly bernouts not hillshills.

If that is the case then we may be able to score the afterberner crowd

TRUMP UNIVERSITY FACTS

- TRUMP SAID HE'D BE A PART OF THE COURSE (WASN'T)

- MADE PEOPLE FILL OUT COMMENT CARDS BEFORE FINISHING THE COURSE (WEIRD BEHAVIOR LIKE STANDING OVER PEOPLE FILLING OUT CARDS)

- SOME PEOPLE LOST 35 GRAND AND HAD ZERO INTERACTION WITH TRUMP

- TRUMP HIMSELF SAID IN A DEPOSITION THAT HE HAD NO PART IN THE OUTLINE OF THE COURSE AND DID NO MEET SOME OF THE INSTRUCTORS (SOME OF THEM BEING HIGH SCHOOL DROP OUTS)

It's been a fun ride. But it's over. You can't change voter perception, and voters will now view him as not a genuine person.

>niggerrap
nty

>supporting a Putin plant

never.jpg

>Pirkanmaa

>Anonymous (ID: 5aU4BRtS) 07/24/16(Sun)18:53:17 No.825
FUCKING LEAF.

>all that wasted money propping her up - FOR NOTHING

>t. shill

It's a email chain talking about a script for an ad discussing how Trump is dividing America, aimed at Latino voters.

Mop up more Taco Bowl engagement" makes zero sense in the context of talking about a Trump tweet in that conversation. They're talking about getting Latino voters to turn out.

STFU with your disinfo, DNC calling Hispanics "Taco Bowls" is already going around.

Manafort & Miller on Hardball after the Convention
youtube.com/watch?v=Rustpmq_MsQ

>Macklewhore
Literally an Eminem wannabe

Are you making a veiled threat, Paul?

ITT

WHITES AFRAID THEYRE LOSING POWER

ITT

WHITES AFRAID THEYRE LOSING POWER

ITT

THE RESULT OF NON WHITES EVENTUALLY GAINING THE STATUS OF MAJORITY AND COMPLETELY TAKING OVER THE LAST POWERFUL TRULY WHITE COUNTRY LEFT ON THIS PLANET

CONGRATS: MEXICANS,INDIANS,MUSLIMS,BLACKS,AND NON WHITES, WE WILL BE MAJORITY SOON, AND SEND THIS WHITE CULTURE TO HISTORY WHERE IT BELONGS

Thanks for Correcting the Record, and helping Hillary Break Barriers on social media!

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

As an aside, did Bill Clinton come up with that "Barrier Breaker's" moniker? He knows a bit about "breaking barriers", if you know what I mean. Wink, wink!

Not on purpose. My English is still work in progress, but I want to speak fluent before I move to the U.S.
I struggle when someone speaks broken Spanish to me. I only imagine what it would be like me to speak English.
And I want to be a citizen. I am leaving Mexico for a reason.

>Trump has been raising money like crazy since the last fundraising numbers and could start dumping cash on her at any time if he really starts to feel it's necessary
>He probably doesn't even need to in order to win

Dose anyone get the vibe from Don Jr that if you cross him you'll ever have your legs broken or be fitted for cement shoes?

I turned on CNN since my Fox stream was being shitty, and had to shut it off after a few minutes.

Why not just let the Clinton campaign take over the anchor slot and cut out the middle man? Fucking hack frauds.

>DNC calling Hispanics "Taco Bowls" is already going around

Paul doesn't make threats, he makes promises

She's the new yeb

I'm a legal spic and REALLY don't to be surrounded by similar illegal subhumans, you cuck.

>Mop up more Taco Bowl engagement
Means they want to get more people talking about it you coon

[Citation needed]

Not an argument

WA is not Seattle, as NY is not Brooklyn. There is a strong hunting, limited gov, pro police populace in WA. The only reason WA went blue is who could get excited for the Bush crime family and their thousand points of light?

Ken Cuccinelli did because 'the delegates' were in danger.

BROTHERS
BY WILL OF KEK AND QUADS, WE MUST ORGANIZE RANKS BASED ON OUR DIGITS WITH TRIPCODES TO KEEP TRACK.

PRAISE KEK FOR A HAPPENING!

>Pirkanmaa's cuban wifes son

>Does the Trump campaign plan to use that in any way
Jesus christ GRETA can you EVER do some due dilligence? Trump has tweeted like a dozen times regarding this. Fucking wasting interview time with such terrible questions. Women in the workplace was a mistake.

3 out of the 5 most recent polls are +Trump
MR PRESIDENT I DONT WANT TO WIN ANY MORE!

I told you donald

SLOW AND STEADY

MANAFORT ON FOX

Should I be excited there's a boxing ring behind Manafort?

>and Ivanka can get it
At least I can agree with this

This

Wait what

what you smokin breh you barely got singles kek

Why is he at the DNC?

>Occupy Democrats
Wew lad, heres your (You)

English is a very hard language, best of luck to you. Hopefully you make it here legally and in one piece, and can help us make America great again!

Ooh, good luck with that. Better hope the Don wins or else Shillary will just reward all the illegals.

I was thinking last, night why don't we do something like Sup Forums the musical except about the god emperor himself? It could be about all the crazy things that have happened this election cycle from, bernie, to cruz, even Elizabeth Warren.

Would anyone be interested in something like that?

youtu.be/8fijggq5R6w?t=3m5s

>Got a bill in my mouth
>Like im Hillary Rodham

What did he mean by this?

add
thanks user

>Macklemore
This is really activating my serotonin pathways...

So we all know that Trump browses and shitposts on Sup Forums, right?

>the supahdelegates Hillary, hand them ovah!

trumpdirectschildtoreddit.webm

QUADS!! KEK HAS SHOWN FAVOR MY BROTHER!

The first rank is neophyte you have earned it!

PRAISE KEK

Disinformation or not it doesn't even matter. It will spread on reddit and twitter and Bernouts will believe it. Do you think one tiny detail of the emails not being true discredits all of them? Even if its disinformation, its based in truth. The Democrats are racist as fuck and only see minorities as useful idiots.

You don't see nothin

> Donates entire campaign funding to NASA on inauguration day and announces we're going back to the moon

>Fox news
>genuine right wing
Network has always been heavily controlled views that promote cancerous neo-conism for confused rednecks and 80 year olds.

Its also cleaning house and firing legitimate conservatives while giving the liberal plant Megan Kelly more power.

Fox news in this election has been nearly CNN tier.

HA

PRAISE HIM

obvious shill is obvious

someone please...

Can you get me the email, Satan?

BLASPHEMY!

BURN THE NONBELIEVER!

I will literally kill myself if Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Michigan, Iowa, or Wisconsin goes red this election and Virginia doesn't.

I AM SILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!