youtube.com/watch?v=1lbaTgwWJOU
youtu.be/uQ8kxrNf6fQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=1lbaTgwWJOU

absolute kino
the butthurt from r9k and tumblr confirms it

Better vid
youtu.be/uQ8kxrNf6fQ

people on Sup Forums have made worse complaints than that. and half of the ones in that vid are by tyler struges. 1/10

I thought it was cute.

Anybody got some good examples of assblasted fans? I feel like laughing at some salt.

Jack's had more luck with girls than I have.

I was hoping it would happen since she was introduced

And it makes me happy how butthurt Sup Forums gets always complaining that "shipping" is supposedly a bad thing since it's normie and they hate being reminded they can never get a woman, when it's really that kind of catharsis is a beautiful satisfying thing

I wish we didn't get a filler episode considering there were only three left.

Two. There will be no final episode... everyone knows S05E10 won't happen and it'll actually be Rick and Morty S03E02

HERE IS THE ANALYSIS OF EPISODE 9 of "SAMURAI JACK"

>Ashi runs away from Jack scared about a relationship with him and gets caught by Aku
>Jack encounters the Guardian and defeats him
>Jack has to choose between the time portal and going back to save Ashi
>A flashback to Jack, the Monks, and the Ancient Master's Son where the same scenario plays out and Jack lets a time portal disappear to save 2 monks from being killed
>Jack enters the time portal

THIS SHIT JUST GOT DARK REAL FAST

I DIDNT KNOW JACK WAS "HIT AND QUIT"

Heterosexual
Same Race relationships
Happy Doki Doki Love
Yin and Yang

The creators are truly redpilled and not influenced by globalist

>Be forever alone autistic intersex landwhale behind a keyboard
>See two heterosexual people kiss
>Lose their shit

What the fuck do these people think is going to happen? They really believe a creator will forsake artistic integrity and vision because they want something to watch while they stick a pony dildo up their ass? Mother fuckin Jack is shown to become a warrior king, dude always needed a queen.

I liked it, it was CUTE

I usually don't care for sappy romantic stuff but I'm a sucker for stories where 2 conflicted and troubled characters help and heal each other

Fine but I didn't wait 12 years for the inevitable "Choose to go back to the past or stay with Ashi" bullshit that is 100% going to happen.

The first 3 episodes were masterpieces, I'm a bit salty that the show isn't sticking with the Jack/Aku formula.

I loved it, the fact that people are freaking out that the show decided on a heterosexual romance is icing on the cake.

Also romance is necessary for a good story.

I think that's the real problem, the heterosexual romance.
That would've made sense over a decade ago, but It's 2017. They really should have gotten Jack a nice boyfriend instead.

>Also romance is necessary for a good story.

Harem anime nerds actually believe this.

>he still thinks they give half a shit about pacing after the past 3 episodes
this won't be the end of the filler

I don't watch anime, and i should clarify. An epic needs a romance, even if failed. If not it feels incomplete. An epic should try to touch on all the important aspects of life, romance is arguable the the four most important.

Ever seen One Piece?

A shitty, forced romance that proves this show has no chance in hell of getting better. Fucking die jack fags.

>Also romance is necessary for a good story
well this is Sup Forums and not /lit/

>An epic should try to touch on all the important aspects of life
that's retarded and you only think it's possible to touch on 'all important aspects of life' because you're a dumb normalfag with no interests other than your dick

Sounds like you have some form of autism

Tough man. It's been set up since episode 1, and Genndy kinda implied it during the Q & A. The emperor has his wife, and Jack probably has Ashi.

I cringed when the music hit.

That was the fat guy putting on the "sex music" and trying to grind on you for "humor".

>Samurai Jack has a reddit tier meme in it
>HAW HAW UR BUTTHURT

It was just really out of place then put further out of place by the music, kill the music from the scene and it's fine.

Episode was good if A bit sappy but they got a good amount of action in there too so yea. The whole thing has been amazing though best shit out right now

No, because you've fetishized art to the point in which it worth is evident in itself, instead of signifying an already greater truth outside of itself. It was the consummate folly of modern culture, art for arts sake. You believe, for whatever reason, that arts own worth can stand in substitute for the experiences of life, it doesn't. But the lonely or desperate hope this to be the case to justify their own problems.

You're fucking autistic. It's a cartoon about a Samurai that never took itself too seriously despite the occasional kino episode here and there. A tonal shift for people who watched it 12 years ago was needed because its not marketable to children. Kids today dont know who samurai jack even is. It was always going to get back to its roots, he was always going to get his sword and the girl. Its not a folly of art, its a folly of autistic anons and triggered tumblr whales. Fuck off

>instead of signifying an already greater truth outside of itself
this doesn't mean anything, you're just vomiting verbiage to emotionally justify the false importance you put on art

desu it sounds like you're too dumb to have any interesting thoughts so you're obsessing over how this cartoon somehow btfo everyone who is bullying you for being a mindless normalfag

Did you even read the post? Im arguing the exact opposite, that art is only valuable as a signifier of a human experience outside of itself. Its value is derived from its imitation or reference to real-world human experiences, problems, or dreams. For an epic, whose sweeping scope would cover the largest of these, romance should be included. It is, along with things like duty, family, relationship with morals or God, the most significant feelings a person can endure.

> emotionally justify the false importance you put on art
this would instead be the argument that art can attune us to something outside of human experience. This is the folly.

Boy this thread got autistic real fast

You used 'truth' in a meaningless way. You act as if there's some inherent hierarchy of human experiences and ideas that art needs to emulate. There really isn't, you're just claiming art should be what you care about in order to be 'epic'.

Dumb but cute.

>You used 'truth' in a meaningless way.
How?
>You act as if there's some inherent hierarchy of human experiences
There indisputably is, even biological would argue so.
> that art needs to emulate
Yup
> There really isn't, you're just claiming art should be what you care about in order to be 'epic'.
What is more important then? And epics, again, by their nature and scope, should deal with the most important.

loved every moment of it
>tfw dean martin starts playing in the background

>another WM-AF pairing

fuck this shit

ok /r/asianmasculinity, A Japanese samurai is white.

>How?
Because you're not referring to any meaningful statement, just whatever things you feel strongly.

>even biological would argue so
I'm not sure what you're saying, but if it's that biologists have determined how important something is in art you're wrong.

>What is more important then?
There's no scale of importance. You're just conflating your feelings with reality.

It was great, even managed to make the autistic fags praising this show for more than what it is assmad

> Because you're not referring to any meaningful statement, just whatever things you feel strongly.
Truth as in something that exists, emotional, or experientially. Art is an evocation of actual events at best, not a substitute.
>I'm not sure what you're saying, but if it's that biologists have determined how important something is in art you're wrong.
that the biological drive of forming a family and and producing children is stronger then "gee the lighting in that scene is so evocative of a dutch master" formalist drivel
>There's no scale of importance. You're just conflating your feelings with reality.
then your a moral relativist, or a fool.

I don't think the new Samurai Jack is that good. Anyone else agree?

As a kid, you saw a humble warrior on a journey and each episode was like part of a grand epic.

Remember the Spartans? Everything was like a self-contained heroic story.

Now it feels like they're doing a checklist with every episode.

>love interest acquired
>now he gets his sword back. yes it was that easy.
>random space ship
>now they kiss

Started great but they were incapable of producing a meaningful or satisfying conclusion to their story elements and ended up just dicking around instead.

It was ok. I feel like people should at least wait to see what happens afterwards, since I'm doubtful that they are suddenly gonna be holding hands and shit. If anything I expect it'll make things more awkward since they were acting on impulse after nearly being eaten alive.

Most people really wanted it to stay the same as it was in the first three episodes, even though it wouldn't have fit the original series tonal shifts if it did. We'd also be in the same sort of 'problem' that we are now, in that he wouldn't even be over his "I failed in my purpose" mindset yet.

Hot af.