>get hacked to death and then blown up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wZ9J-dxEgY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be european
>have open borders
>give angry poor people from countries where shit gets fucked up asylum
>complain that they fuck your shit up
the modern liberals of europe ARE a fucking meme.

Brits are European.

We don't live on the continent. We are only European for convenience in mapping and such.
Also we don't have 3-5 terrorist attacks a week like Germany and our politics isn't deep red so really we have very little in common.

the only problem with that is complaining about it, Europeans must learn to live with terrorism

>BMW
>not Volkswagen
so close

>all this happening in one week

Like you live with abos right? A few centuries down the line and we'll be post-White countries like South Africa, Zimbabwe and the USA if we cover our eyes and ears.

>Swedish media

Notice anything wrong with this pic?

>be german
>eat at mcdonalds
>get shot

Police brutality?

>killing someone with CO2 emissions

they destroy everything they touch

Piss poor geography?

What are jews like in Sweden?

How about now?

its Swedish culture, stop being bigoted

youtube.com/watch?v=wZ9J-dxEgY4

White refugees only lads

Ah, White filters are always used in lefty countries so I didn't recognize it as something unusual.

Is the bmw driver going to be charged with attempted murder?

damn I dont see that picture did you lie to us?

>www.svtDOTse/nyheter/utrikes/man-dodar-kvinna-med-machete-i-tyskland?mobilmeny=1

the BMW was white, so probably.

Damn dicaprio is getting back together with her?

B...but my White car privilege...

You can take the shitskins out of the third world but you can't take the third world out of the shitskins.

gg. Made me chuckle.

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE TRUCK

CDU is liberal?

Mate don't insult Transcars, even if they are White. I'll have you know I have had to go through multiple expensive surgeries to get my wheels fitted and people still mistake me for a transformer. Fucking bigots pull me over even while I'm abiding by the speed limits simply because they deem me 'unroadworthy'. Well fuck them, I've done 15,000 miles and I've only had to have an axle replacement once. Do you know the horror of breaking down on a motorway while being the car that broke down? Didn't think so mate. I'll tell you that skidding into a barrier at 60mph with all my squishy human parts on display isn't fun. It did however come as a blessing in disguise as I was finally able to remove those useless legs and install a proper car boot.
Can you begin to understand the humiliation of only being able to use full service pumps and having people ask you what you are doing when you pull into a garage for a checkup? Being a transcar is suffering in this human world and there should be serious steps taken to allow transcars to exist without intolerance and helped to exist naturally. I long for the day that I am able to not only support my extensive metal chassis but a human driver as well. Only once a complete human is inside of me and directing my every movement could I ever be truly at peace but until then I will continue to fight online bigotry while I still can't find a doctor willing to remove these fleshy human fingers from my bonnet.

you think it's not gonna happen sooner or later? UK is extremely high in the list of future targets for kebabs.

you already have pakis running massive child raping gangs and your leaders do nothing.

>our politics isn't deep red
To be fair, some news from your island is just as concerning, what about this Genghis Khan in London and all those "bin the knife" and getting arrested for "revving your engine in a racist way" and such. Hope you manage to get back on a relatively sane level and can serve as a role model for us remaining EU nations to fight for our sovereignty.

How are there still people who want refugees????

Literally multiple attacks by them in one day and there are STILL faggots who want to welcome them with open arms

I hope refugee children get murdered in the street soon :)

>Have pakis running massive child raping gangs.
>And your leaders do nothing.
Half our police force is on permanent 'child exploitation' duty. Our leaders are doing so much it has actually become a burden.
Nobody in England knows what moderation is.

If a serious happening did go down it's a lot easier for us to Madagascar ourselves off and contain everyone. You can't do that on the continent because of all the borders with different countries.

This is absolutely disturbing.
And then you have tons of people who rely on the media telling you "there's no problem with immigration, I've never read about immigrants committing crimes, it's always white people!"

hes referring to the French prime ministers remarks that France must learn to live with terrorism

I praise KEK for the guy who drove over the muslim to have good fortune.

the only thing thats surprising about this, is that it took so long to happen

ISIS have declared war on the west. They have said on twitter and facebook we will kill europeans.

European leaders react by talking about Islamophobia.

European citizens die

European citizens react by crying in the street, preaching intolerance and holding a candle whilst a guy plays John Lennon on the piano

Muslims are extremely confused by this reaction, and emboldend.

European citizens react with defence of Islam.

Muslims take this as a sign that Europe must be conquered.

European leaders usher in a new wave of migrants, irrepearably transforming Europe forever, and letting the indigenous inhabitants fight amongst the migrants.

get ready for world war 3

>be British
>be not European
Does it feel good bongs?

mate, if you think the UK is immune from Islamic terrorism, then you live in a fucking fantasy world

fixed

i'm not talking about CDU, i'm talking about modern "liberals" of europe

europe is so cucked the driver that struck him will probably get in shit

Ban assault BMW

well they did arrest a female who sprayed her rapist with pepper spray, at this point i would be more surprised if nothing happened to him