Single Mothers

What forms of assistance should the government give to single mothers?

Is the current system of welfare enough, or does the government need to increase benefits to single mothers so they can properly raise their children?

Why do you make shitty bait threads like this? Do you even have a life? Do you need the (You)s so bad that you must just sit there and post bait thread after bait thread? Are you a paid shill?

Prenatal care and maternal leave for young children. Nothing once the kids are old enough for daycare, and you are limited to receiving this one time for one kid. If you pop out a second one and aren't in a position to provide, your kids go to the orphanage.

Yes, it's hard for single mothers to raise on their own while taking care of their child. I think the government should provide welfare so they can have an adequate lifestyle.

They should be mandatory paired off with loser NEETs

Fuck single mothers. Don't make me pay for that kid because you didn't abort it. Your body? Your fucking responsibility then. If the man doesn't get a vote if the kid gets murdered, then he shouldn't have to pay a fucking penny to that whore.

France has a national childcare system why would you complain?
Why do you make shitty bait posts like this? Do you even have a life? Do you need the (You)s so bad that you must just sit there and post bait post after bait post? Are you a paid shill?

Yeah, Lets give them two children to look after.

Free abortions.

None because it encourages single motherhood.

Tell that to my fucking paycheck.

The neets would then have to get their shit together

I grew up "raised" by a single mother on welfare and I say NOTHING.

>hurrr should we give more monies to single mums
>hurr how can white mane compete
>huehue why are men so violent
Take your cancerous bait threads to Sup Forums.

>What forms of assistance should the government give to single mothers?
None, all it does is encourage their behavior.

What happens to the children then? aren't they going to be pretty fucked up being brought up in poverty by a single mother? Society is still going to have to pay for that later.

You should be ineligible for any sort of child benefit/ welfare if you're raising a child on your own man or woman
This would end the single motherhood problem in one generation

Go back.

A good dicking to relieve their stress

but little to no commitment except in highly exceptional cases

I learned yesterday that my 19 year old sister is pregnant. I asked about the father,,,, "boyfriend?" no, "just a guy?" yeah.

Told me she's applying for rent assistance,,

I wasn't even mad, just sort of apathetic. An otherwise bright girl deciding to become a welfare queen.

At least it's going to be a boy. I'll have to be an involved uncle to make sure he doesn't grow up to be shit.

Max 6 months of welfare to give them time to find a job, after that if she still doesn't find a job her child is taken away and she is left to starve.

Keep your legs crossed if you can't afford it.

Mandatory adoption
There is no shortage of demand for white babies

Assisted suicide would help the economy.

There are 2 types of single mothers:

1.) The fat slobs/dindus that just don't want to work
2.) The single mother who works 2 jobs trying to pay for everything herself

I wouldn't mind a few more of my tax dollars going to help out #2, but unfortunately, the majority of it is currently going to #1.

They starve because of the child user, they live pretty decent lives without that financial black hole of theirs.

Unless she's a widow, none.

The child can go to a boarding school or something.

NONE, ZERO

Go back where?

Take the kid, throw the mother in jail for neglect or failing to be a proper parents, something like that.

You forgot super hot slut bags that spend all the money on themselves and don't take care of the kids.

Yeah, because that makes sense financially. You do realize that the amount of taxes used to take of a prisoner would far surpass what we currently give to some lazy bitch.

Lol, fucking retard

Castration so they can't bring anymore kids into this world.

Impose a three child liimit to welfare recipients, if they have more than three kids they can no longer apply for it.

Yeah and why don't we just give all the criminals money while we're at it? Saves from having to put them in jail, in fact, why do we even put them in jail at all?

Fucking retard.

3 kids? Wow, that's a bit too generous don't you think?

>give single moms money
>'wasting tax dollars'
>'lazy bitches won't work'

>give them nothing
>'guess I gotta get a job"
>'I don't want to give this lazy bitch a job"
>'maybe I should just give up my kid, let the government sort it out'
>'maybe my rich boomer parents can help'
both suck, truth is that people will love to vote for this kind of thing to make it someone elses problem
when those kids grow up, they grow up liberal
want proof? guess how obama got elected
checkmate conservafags

Manditory Vagina Sowing Up

They should really just kill their bastard children and pretend it never happened so they can have a proper marriage with a guy who will make her 4 children and stay with her, too.

none
stop this forced cukery

We should give single mothers everything they need to help take care of their kids. But we should be giving it in actual child care supplies, not money that can be used for anything else.

Wow, really cakes the rink, doesn't it?

>What type of government assist-
Assisted sucide and rights to the father

The government should assign them husbands

He got elected because he was black. Literally the only reason

Free cyanide pills

Scrap all forms of social assistance. Send the adults to work camps. Evaluate the kids and either send them off to academics (university library, science labs, etc,) trades (apprenticeships,) or olympic training centers. Cant to beat the chinks might as well join them

I think the regional church should do it instead of the government

A bullet for her. Child to be put into a state-run military academy.

Children of single mothers should have their own schools.

Single mothers are lost. Make sure the children dont grow to be bastards they are destined to become.

How bout we give them nothing, and tell the whore's to keep their fucking legs together, her brat shouldn't be my financial responsibility.

What the fuck does that have to do with the idea of putting a single mom in jail to save money.

Let's use examples with arbitrary amounts:

Amount given to mother to care for little dindus each month: $1000/mo
Amount needed to care for the same mother if she is sent to prison: $4000/mo
So, considering you are retarded, I'll mention again the numbers are arbitrary, because I don't really know how much it is to house a prisoner for a month, but it's definitely more than the grand or so a single mother gets each month. I'm not saying fund the lazy bitches, I'm just saying that if your idea is to send them to jail to save money, then you are retarded.

Not my fault they chose to lie in bed with a lowlife.
That's what child support is for, provided the hussy can even identify the father.

My dad died when I was 12, you don't think I wanted free money to cushion the financial reprocussions?

Then I got older and learned someone (you and me) has to pick up the tab for that.

Hive mind, britbong!

You can't deter irresponsibility because by definition, irresponsible people don't think about the consequences of their actions. It's not right to reward responsibility, but society had an obligation to the children produced by irresponsibility. The solution is orphanages. No single mother should be rewarded with custody of their child unless they have the means to take care of them.

Unfortunately the problem is the children.

Shit like this is too hard to enforce decisions on because you would have to look at it in a case by case basis and that would require way too much manpower and time. Because it's not fair if there's a legitimate reason why she's single. For example if the husband dies in a car crash or something as opposed to some crack addicted bitch that can't keep her legs shut.

>What happens to the children then?

I don't fucking care, it's not my problem or my financial responsibility. Later down the road when the kid robs a bank and kills someone put a bullet in him and be done with it.

It is the only way to

a) discourage this sort of activity
b) supply the military with highly skilled personnel from a young age to defend the nation

Every single mother should be assigned Bill Clinton as a husband.

Sometime the bitch is just spiteful cause the dad doesn't want too have her but wants to be in the kids lives. Lets not forget how manipulative a scorned woman is

Wow it's almost like we should feed the children and raise them right for 1000$ a month and put a bullet in the back of Debbie DickDowners thick skull

Single mothers deserve nothing. The government has absolutely no obligation to support them. There are better things the money could be going to.

I haven't looked at this thread yet and this has probably already been said but they shouldn't get anything and learn to make their relationships work instead of going to the next one like its nothing and having the kid grow up without a father

This is fairly reasonable tbqh

Make adultery illegal.
Make divorce harder.
Stigmatize being a fucking whore.

No just let the child and mother die.

Based response my friend, there is hope yet

Be amazed at how much money could be saved by putting a bullet in the trash and not paying for them to live 40yrs in prison...Put a bullet in them retard.

Single mothers should be offered the option of assistance with their kid's needs, but ONLY on the condition that they get sterilized and do backbreaking physical manual labor of the worst possible kind for 10 hours a day, or work in state run brothels where they don't have the option of saying "no" to any request.

Just to add on: I looked it up for my state and on average it was $57,000/yr to house a single inmate in 2014. So, my point stands even firmer than it did before, because I didn't even think it was that much.

You show me a welfare queen making 55K/yr and I'll eat my words, until then, you're still retarded Canada.

Buddy, the child support system is fucked in America. DNA is becoming more commonplace but a woman can do so little as point a finger and the man has to have his wages fixed

DUBS WILLS IT

SOLVE THE PROBLEM WITH BULLETS AND MILITARY ORPHANAGES AND HALO STYLE TRAINING PROGRAMS

>HALO STYLE TRAINING PROGRAMS
Perfect

WAHHH I'M A SINGLE MOTHER AND I DESERVE 55,000 A YEAR BECAUSE I CRAPPED A BABY OUT

Shut the fuck up and die out in the street you dirty slut.

Honestly we can help these whores with their first kid. After that they should be on their own.

I say help with first kid for the sole purpose of shutting up the people who will bitch otherwise.

I don't really care what happens to women who try to trick men into staying.

The jail system is corrupt in it's own right. Doesn't mean we should be giving out more welfare. Fuck off, thank you.

If a woman wants welfare, she gets forcibly sterilized. End of story.

None, the children should be taken by the state and given to married families to raise, and the mother should be shunned. This will return single motherhood to what it used to be, an uncommon stain upon white society.

>I have the hardest job in the world
>single mommy

How about a card that carries the child support money only this card can only be used to buy things that are meant for babies and thus canot be abused.

I understand how fucked it is. It might not have came off that way but basically if your baby's mother gets upset with you, and there isnt established custody,its typically in the womans favor. So i agree with you m8
>t. Co-parent
And i say that with disgust

Get a fucking job, control your cunt, and consider the repercussions of your decisions you worthless swamphole.

Nice

Isn't dating/marrying a single mom the most alpha thing you can do? You are cucking another man out of their position of being a dad and if you change the kids' last name to yours, you're cucking the other guy of his family name as well

>mfw nobody realizes that the pic in the OP is Trump girl and her child

Really the government should be incentivizing marriage for single mothers. Probably give them real nice tax breaks if they add a second income to the household.

I wasn't saying to fund this lazy bitches. Canada tried to make that point that we could save loads of money by sending single mothers to prison and I was simply showing Canada how utterly retarded the idea was.

I'm not saying to give these lazy cunts more money; but to say we can save money by putting them in prison is ludicrous.

Yeah it's alpha as hell, when I can't finish my food at a restaurant and another guy comes and licks up my leftovers I can't help but feel like a cuck.

But I'd like to add that the government should not be the surrogate father in the relationship, so little to no handouts.

I will ask a university degree before giving monies. That way you only encourage single white and asian mothers.

Very situational. Now you gotta deal with someone else's fuck up who will likely never recognize you as their true father.

And if she doesn't want another kid, you will never experience having your own flesh and blood be born to carry on your legacy.

You're forgetting the part where single mothers are terrible at raising children. Were already paying for it.

The only solution is take these lazy welfare queens off the doll so they stop making terirble decisions.

Surely you jest m8

Alphas would murder their mate's other children to send her back into esterous.

betas raise other men's children.

Fucking SJWs and their fuckign weird obsessed slide shillery shit.

Go prep a bull, you fucking faggot.

Unlimited free abortions. We should have doctors seeking out poor, single women who are pregnant and offering them free services so long as they opt to abort. $1000 worth of taxpayer dollars to one doctor or $100,000 over 18 years to raise some piece of shit?

ITT: Fathers don't die

they shouldn't get any assistance from the government whatsoever

give women an incentive to stay married instead of jumping to the first dick they lust after and rewarding that behaviour with gibsmedat

>assistance
you spelled tax wrong

Raising another mans seed
>mother literally "settles" for a beta provider to prevent being financially stressed
>Alpha
Hahahahahah

Absolutely fucking none. When we dismantle the welfare state, they need to be first ones cut the fuck off.