Why did he fire Bootsy and replace him with Ryan?

Why did he fire Bootsy and replace him with Ryan?

haha I loved that television and film!

>it dun don't be on muh picture box it ain't no teevee!

Frig off Gramps.

money, dear boy

cause of his bigdikk

Creative differences.

How much longer until James "takes a break" from the show?

How many more times can Ryan be on a show with James and Mike, where Ryan talks almost exclusively to Mike and turns his back to James during the discussion?

Do you seriously want a 40 year old Angry Video Game Nerd?

You'd rather have 38 Year old cocksucker Mike and his Fat boss on the show?

Bootsy and James was the only good thing about the channel and now we're stuck with annoying man child mike and ryan is okay

Mike is a weasley, smarmy fuck and him inheriting the channel would do a great disservice to the legacy of the brand.

>Only really watch AVGN, and some of Mike and James Mondays from time to time
>Don't really watch Bootsy.
>Decide to watch one of the Ryan videos
>He looks and sounds like a parody of AVGN rip offs.

Holyshit, he is the most unlikable e-celeb I've seen. Atleast with Bootsy you get the feeling he likes a lot of the old games he talks about, but Ryan is unlikable

What about bootsy?
Is this Sup Forums fan fiction or real?

Every few months would marathon episodes, comfy.

So if James makes more Board James, Bootsy wouldn't be in it?

i'm sure it would be something like a thing a reveal at the end to be a surprise.

This loser needs to stop going to Pa's for the literal bowl cut.
And maybe shower at the start of each day.

To be completely honest the quality of the content seems to be at its highest when James is the only one on camera.

I had to unsubscribe today. Enough is enough. They are literally rubbing it in our faces at this point. The shilling for Ryan is unreal. He ruined the channel. Cinemassacre was one of the first subs I had back in the day. Nearly 10 years ago, and I had to unsub today. Seriously, fuck Mike and Ryan.

Why do people think Ryan doesn't call the shots?
He just owns a bunch of youtube gaming channels and decides to shoehorn himself.

Why is James letting this cockroach run over him? Does he just give absolutely no fucks about the channel anymore? Does he even have any power at this point?

Does he have a special firewall or do they use a verification service so they know who he's tweeting at is over 18?

Look at that piece of filth.
You can tell that he's trying to look as "normal" as possible with that posed photo.

Can anyone give me a Cinemassacre/AVGN rundown? No Bullshit? Does James really not care anymore and things like Feigbusters and Channel Awesome imploding were the nails in his coffin? His smoking hot wife making him not play with his toys as much? Did Mike get a big ego and really believe the big dick meme? Is Bootsy really a sexual offender and got fired? Is Ryan not their tech guy but their producer instead?

because ryan will never make mike feel threatened by skill or popularity

What did she mean by this?

What episode is that?

Some stream they did.

She's hot, I'd do her (and James' wife was decent before pregnancy. Do you think they have the "Doug Walker" agreement?)

don't do man James

bootsy wore too many dumb fucking hats

Is Mike draining Jame's life energy? Is he a vampire?

*Shoehorns himself into your shows*

fuck this kike

I'd rather have Douge in every single video than ever see fucking Ryan again!

*Blocks your path*

I probably wouldn't hate him if he wasn't so fat.

Mfw when Ryan and Mike are literally pushing James out of his own channel.

Guitar Guy knew when to bail.

How long until Ryan takes a shower?

lol YoutTube is television and film. lol television and film are now literally on YouTube. lol television is on my desktop, my phone, my laptop, and my roku. lol television and film are on the internet. lol you can also watch television and film on hulu, netflix, amazon instant video, and other such streaming services. lol the line between television and film and net series and streaming is continually blurred. lol let this be the end of the discussion.

lol thanks lol

PS if you want...you can always petition for an exclusive film board or an exclusive television board or whatever lol gl

sad thing is that they knew each other from college

oh no

He was always a cringelord

He seemed like the kinda guy who plays a lot of seafood restaurants

>lol YoutTube is television and film.
MLP is also television and film, why don't you go post some ponies now?

Elementary or middle school, actually.

Bootsy?
Heard he fucked a frog once.

He seemed like the kind of guy who is good enough to play music but has pretty shit/generic taste. His guitar and the way he dresses are very lame.

Anyways props to him for writing the theme song which is great

But it wasn't a frog, it was a baby!

what the hell else is he gonna do? get a job? he has no marketable skills

He's actually pretty lean looking, for your average American.

I gotta gaaaaaaaal

Justice for Bootsy when?

This.
If this trash Sup Forumseddit shit can stay up for 5 hours then we should be allowed news threads here again

They never found that poor girl

I want a 75 year old AVGN to finally review Super Monkey Ball and die, just as prophesied in the Christmas Carol episode.

Fuck off Doug, everyone hates you

The problem is that there isn't really anywhere to put these kinds of youtube threads.

For all intents and purposes, youtube is in its own a medium for video, and it contains a huge variety of different kinds of productions with huge variations in content and amount of content produced per day by each channel.

I think there should either be a board for it or just split Sup Forums already. This place is a combo of celeb shitposting, movie shitposting, and tv/netflix/comedypodcast/politicallatenightpol and on and on and on

This board is randomvideo at this point, I don't even see why youtube is a bigger issue.

because jap moot only wants to make more shitposting boards like /bant/ or other fucking boards we don't need like /aspie/

You have Sup Forums where things that don't have boards go
Then you were given /r9k/ after ruining it
Then [s4s]
Now /bant/

/s4s/ was just a weird joke that worked out for a while. It was never actually made to be permanent.

/r9k/ was made to incentivize content creation and reduce DSFARGEG

/bant/ was made to clear off Sup Forums from non news/politics related international shitposting

Users are more than willing to take their topic and post it on an appropriate board. Look at /vr/, slow, but retro threads have had a place. Hell, even /hm/ and /lgbt/ found people willing to post there. It's a "if you build it they will come" sort of deal.

only 1 big dick allowed

Then [s4s]
Now /bant/

youtube is tv if netflix is tv. there is no issue.

they seem like they have happy lives

>implying I used /feel9k/ before moot killed it

The point here is that boards that are made to contain a certain type of shitposting aren't going to become magnets for specific topics. I think there's enough content for people to talk about like joe rogan podcasts or let's plays or shit on Jontron or whatever.

Because that has it's containment board, newfag.

It'd be fucking Ryan wearing an eyepatch...

Then [s4s]
Now /bant/

JOSUTO

KILL MIKE

Mike has been looking pretty rough lately, like he's dying.

>being this autismal

you know you can go to 3 boards i don't feel like listing rn

>filename isn't supreme_gentleman.jpg
baka

>James has a retarded daughter and is autistic
>Mike has a 12 inch dick and is attempting a hostile takeover of Cinemassacre
>Bootsy is a pedophile and was fired for supporting Hillary
>Ryan is actually the boss of James and Mike and is shoehorning himself into the show
Out of these, which ones are true?

Hi Bootsy.

i liked ryan in the actraiser video

Bootsy was better at all the shitty old NES games, that's why

Tbis is the only correct ending desu.

Holy shit, look at these two

Why are avgn fans and nostalgia critic completely stuck in 2006? Are mentally stunted in that time period because your failures are so great that you literally need to enjoy things you did as a kid as a coping mechanism?

You're a loser if you enjoy this shit. It's for straight autistic man children. James even looks like he pities his fan base in the new videos.

Some sad shit.

FUck I had a collection of so many of the most horrific screencaps of Ryan making disgusting faces.

I knew this gargantuan, ugly doughboy would become a meme but was just a yr early.

James had dreams of being a Hollywood director then. Look at him now. Mike Matei has desecrated his channel and now he's forced to sit on a couch next to that schizo and pretend to like video games until the well runs dry. He's got a dead end life

Ryan > Mike

That's how bad Mike is.

HES GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

TO LET YOU FUCK HIS WIFE IN THE ASS

That's what being an insomniac does to you by your mid-30's.

I can't believe that I'm saying this, but I agree

>It's a James and Mike Mondays episode where James is barely in the frame because Ryan takes up all the space episode