Is this show kino?

This is one of my all time favourite TV series. Am I retarded or is it actually good? Either way I'll still like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8mlnntKi2no
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's comfy.

It's inconsistently good. That might sound like it doesn't make sense, but if you've watched enough Red Dwarf, it does.

Series 1 - 6 are GOAT

it has some really shit seasons but when it's good it's amazing

Its tv so its not kino. It's very good tv though. The first two seasons are classic and the best. It's all good until season six. Everything afterwards is pretty bad overall and should be avoided except for some episodes in 7.

SMEE HEE.

>mfw the US remake

youtube.com/watch?v=8mlnntKi2no

PURE KINO

>Am I retarded or is it actually good?
Its good. I remember staying up late to catch random episodes on PBS as a babyanon.

Chris Barrie = Best Bond.

Nah, it's good.

and by certain episodes I mean the first two in the season and that's it.

On rare occasions when you wanna be really mega-polite to him, and we're talking mega polite here, on those exceptional circumstances you can call him Arsehole.

>Kinotard

Ayo Reddit. Sup.

Ace Rimmer, what a guy!

Last season I watched was X. How was the newer stuff?

Another Iowan? Did you watch Frisbee and Horkheimer and Doctor Who?

Really really really really really bad

>Another Iowan?
Lived in N. Sioux City, SD for a few years, but the first time I remember seeing it was in dayton, OH.
Mostly red dwarf and the red green show, but it seemed like they just aired random episodes at random times so it was blind luck to actually catch it.

Wax world 10/10

This: I love it but it has its highs and lows. It's good up to a point, then it takes a massive nose dive when Lister's girlfriend joins.

>takes a massive nose dive when Lister's girlfriend joins.
#NotMyKochansky

So what is it?

a few lame episodes, but some are GOAT, the most GOAT being the the shape-shifter chonies episode