>Holiday in France next week
>Paris
>Currently having a paranoia of a terrorist attack while i'm there

should i be scared Sup Forums ?
whats the chances of a happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GNmm4D3HPj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I live in a popular district of Paris, I've never been robbed in the street, nobody ever tried to kill me.
I'd say the chance of happening are high though.

I'm going on holiday in London in October and I'm having the same doubts.
The UK has been quite spared lately and I worry that something could happen in London during my 15 days there.

It is unlikely that I eat myself such a serving of misfortune and bad timing, but that's what you can say about all attack victims after all.

I've been to Paris many many times, i really adore the city. Is they a largely noticable security presence in Paris? I expect security would have a large presence in the Charles De Gaulle airport.

exactly it can happen at anytime, anywhere is a large capital cities

There are frequent patrols of policemen and soldiers in the touristic districts, but unfortunately it's very concentrated around the main monuments, the train stations and the Jewish buildings. There are barely any security presence in my district, near the Bataclan/Charlie Hebdo. I haven't been to the Charles de Gaulle airport for 1 year, I can't tell you how things are there.

thanks for the info. Is there much security in the Paris metro?

Pretty High.
I was going to go to the munchen Oktoberfest but changed my plans.
Fucking merkel and her refugees

>I'm so scared someone's going to inject reality into my touristy romp!

You are a joke to me.

Paris metro is worst than somalia, but I think that it will be heavily secured, the frogs are not dumb.

I used superior mathematical skills to determine that the possibility of a muslim attack is between 8-12%(note: that includes minor attacks, like a single pedestrian getting stabbed and such), do whatever you want with that information.

>going out in a holiday on a big city in EU right now
literally asking to die

If you are staying in high-pop touristy areas, I'd say the chance is pretty high. Of course by high, I mean 2 or 3% at most. But thats still pretty high compared to the chance if you were elsewhere. For comparison, if you were going to upstate NY on holiday, I'd put the chance at about .000001%.

sorry that you cant have cultured holidays, burger.
just concerned about France's current status

You'll be fine just be sure to punch any sand niggers you see in the face just in case they wanna do some of that Allahu Akbar shit!

No. Just the usual things (cameras and à few controllers). Even when the metro is very crowded they don't improve the security

>going on holiday to literally the middle of nowhere

Feels good. My family is going to Paris some days and I am very scared too.

>Paris metro is worst than somalia
You do know it's safer than any place in Brazil, right ?

wow, thanks anyway

Why not come to the US?
Nothing ever happens here unless you're gay.

>9/11

Hahahaha, I know you are dumb when you think that the whole Brazil is like that stereotyped rio de janeiro.
That being said, I've been to Paris and really loved my staying there but you can't deny some parts of it are simply rotten shitholes.
youtube.com/watch?v=GNmm4D3HPj0

Haha. i actually lived in Michigan for a year when i was 7 years old. Thought America was much more enjoyable than living in the UK

Well you'll see a the police and encounter army patrols pretty often in the streets, in the center of the city mainly, but I don't know why it should reassure you.

I mean I take the bus and the metro everyday, if there's a suicide bomber around you, you're going to die, no amount of soldiers in the streets will save us.

It's a pretty scary thing to think about. Rush hour metro hubs are really crowded, and no amount of security people will help if something happens there.

Feel free to come visit us in Saint-Denis. It's pittoresque.

to be honest the metros and some parts have a pissy scent in the air and theres quite alot of mussies about. But put aside Paris is a beautiful city

Tres Belle!
Dont worry we have an equivelant here in Northern Ireland, Belfast

> mfw when stay-cationing this year in bally-go-nowhere

100% chance of happening

Merci
i feel quite sorry for Parisians, having to live with fear and paranoia of a possible imminent terrorist attack

The average homicide rate in Brazil (21homicides/100000 habitants/year) is 6 time higher than the one in Marseille (3,4). Some place in Paris are not very safe, but Brazil is just on another level.

went camping last year down south in Galway.
fell safe and comfy. Cant say that for the late night life though haha

U will see soldiers with big guns.
just remember they don t have any ammunition.

They used to have no ammos (they didn't have magazines in their Famas) but I think they have ammos now (at least they have magazines, I don't know if they are empty though)

My city have the same hdi of new zealand :^)
Same as Paris, Brazil have "no go zones"
But this zones are bigger, they are states.
Most of these statistics come from the northeast and north of Brazil, they really are the shithole that you think the whole Brazil is.
Also most of these homicides are niggers killing niggers, druglords fighting druglords to provide good quality drugs for you, foreigners that come here :^)
Pic related is the porcentage of white people per state, I think you get what I mean.