ALL THAT DID NOTHING

Can't pillory the Hillary

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/17287
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>omg a tweet with some random statistic
>im gonna believe anything i read on the internet!

the next leak sends her to jail

You can make a serious case for all the corruption cases presented against the Clinton campaign regarding the donations.

If nobody get punished, your court system is completely broken and dysfunctional on the same tier as African democracies.

It is true.

Hillary said:
"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't be charged with a crime, okay? It's, like, incredible,"

To clarify emails like these :

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/17287

Very clear case of corruption and there are a lot of similar ones in the leaks.

Yep - you can't fix stupid.

No one wants to admit to voting for Trump for fear of social backlash but will quietly case their ballots in private in November.

It's going to be glorious.

>not realizing Trump, Clinton, Bernie, and Putin are all in this together

Who did they poll?
Polls are easily manipulated.

>Trusting American media
lel

You think this is news, toothpaste? We have been a banana republic since 2000.

Sauce?

>10 people we "found" inside of the HRC headquarters

>Bernie
you tried

>4 year of drumpf tier jokes vs 4 years of no jokes because making fun of a women is wrong
hard choice tbqh

I honestly think he got paid.

Seriously, went against all his principles to endorse Hillary, and now says he doesn't care about the emails and will keep his endorsement of her. Either he's a massive cuck or there's something more here.

>Can't pillory
If you're going to steal my memes at least do it on cruise control like I did.

>citing the RCP averages before post-convention and post-leak polls have bubbled to the surface

They didn't even poll anyone. They just said "Hey, look at what the polling averages are at RCP right now" when new polls haven't come yet.

I honestly think he just bought into the scaremongering of a possible Trump presidency. He genuinely doesn't seem like a bad person or someone that would sell his principles.

Considering how corrupt hillary is, the fact that she says she wants to go to war when every time she's ever said anything, she's done the opposite, it just makes me believe the point of the cold war was never about war between two super powers, but two super powers controlling the world together.

Those polls were taken before the happenings set in.

4 years of hilarity and pure madness or 4 years of PC crowd control and wars all over the world.