CALLING ALL PHILLY LADS

Infowars Stream:
periscope.tv/TheInfoWar/1dRKZqVoPpDxB

DNC Live Coverage:
youtube.com/watch?v=IhYiKyCSv9c

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
phillyvoice.com/guide-democratic-national-convention/

Here's what's going to be going down tomorrow:
• Monday: A Bernie Sanders rally expected to be 5,000-strong will kick off at 10 a.m. in Marconi Plaza. A separate Bernie Sanders march will begin on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway at 11 a.m. and snake its way through Center City and down to Pattison Avenue via Broad Street.

I'm going to be Periscoping over the next few days. I got a good phone with a camera just for the occasion. I'll update when I have the Periscope app installed, and will be starting a thread tomorrow with the link.

Gonna be wearing my MAGA Cap. Going to be selling my DVD's.

Infowars was in town yesterday, I'm going to be seeking out Alex. If anyone can find out time and location of Infowars meetup post it here.

Gonna be a ton of Cucks. Gonna be a ton of Commies. The Degenerates and riff raff will be out like never before.

If any of you Philly lads wanna leave your rooms and come see some potential Habbenings with me, let's Rendezvous.

I'm just going to be roaming and end up where Kek Wills me. Gonna get some whiskey in a coke bottle, have a rowdy ol' time.

Whew's With me, Lads?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iqNqiQPcsiw
youtube.com/watch?v=w3wp9Ydzsms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Photos from the Rally today. It's just gonna get shittier from here, folks.

more of her

>actual cute democrat
naaaah, must be a Trumpette in disguise

Hey dude I will be there some nights but not sure when. I will be on the lookout for you, will go around to infowars if there is a tent

lol

I hope that's not my highschool girlfriend but it might be

bammmpp

Come on there's gotta be someone who wants to watch this shit

Have you heard where Infowars is gonna be? I'm seeing no info on their twitter or anything.

Where do you plan to gather, and how will I distinguish you from the mass of KEKS?

So you are gonna be wearing a MAGA hat. Red? And selling DVDs. It's going to be a big crowd, you will be hard to find. Maybe do an update thread or post some contact info and I'll email you my #

I have no idea what is going on. I'm just going to take my bike down and walk around FDR. It's too big to miss, once in a lifetime kind of thing

I have kids and have to make sure the wife is home before I leave, so I can't get down until night time. Planning on tomorrow night, but if she works late I'll have to skip.

But I'll probably go down two or three times this week after 7pm

These are some terrible people. But if they get mad enough to stay home or vote trump I'm happy.

Would prefer trump votes though.

Fucking hippies and communists.

To specify it is a Make the Phillies Great Again cap. And yes, they will be DVDs that look like Pic Related.

I will be posting the periscope link tomorrow at around 10:30 AM. Email me at [email protected]

Are you the dude who was posting in this thread? I was going to take public transit but I'll try and get my bike fixed (flats), that sounds like a better idea.

Gonna be a bigggg ol' Crusty Shitshow at FDR. I'm sure we can find some MAGA crusties!

sent

And Holy Shit Kids.

If this video of the riot after the World Series is anything like the DNC, we are sure in for a rowdy old time.

youtube.com/watch?v=iqNqiQPcsiw

youtube.com/watch?v=w3wp9Ydzsms

Philadelphians sure love to watch their city get destroyed