Gee I wonder why he's not on anything any more. Put a fork in him, he's DONE!

Gee I wonder why he's not on anything any more. Put a fork in him, he's DONE!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3040460/He-MAD-really-MAD-picture-Jon-Hamm-s-hazing-victim-beaten-paddle-set-fire-confined-grave-carved-frat-basement-couldn-t-remember-Man-Men-star-s-nickname-MC-Hammer.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rekt

madmenI sucked and was for plebs too

If you ever had any actual hair you stupid bald fuck, you'd know putting a lot of product in your hair creates that effect. Or did you think each of those strands is an individual hair that happens to be a quarter inch thick?

Jon hamm has a small penis irl

this
we're not talking about modern products where it can be light and almost invisible either
this is shiny ass over-applied greasy 40s fucking pomade

>hairlets actually believe this

Nice delusion you got there.

if you cover your hand in hair and then put a blob of glue in the middle of your hand and stickk all the hair to the blob of glug, your hand will not be covered anymore. think hard

????????

yeah, no.

C U T
M Y
L I F E
I N T O
P I E C E S

fuck i would just shave that shit

at least he's taking it like a man though and not opting for transpants

It's intentional you fucking idiots. He's on the set of Baby Driver. You think that cut is on his nose because he just got into a fist fight?

plus he's a homosexual sadist
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3040460/He-MAD-really-MAD-picture-Jon-Hamm-s-hazing-victim-beaten-paddle-set-fire-confined-grave-carved-frat-basement-couldn-t-remember-Man-Men-star-s-nickname-MC-Hammer.html

look man you have a bundle of sticks all laid on the ground and there are fucking sticks everywhere, but you put all the sticks in a pile and there are not sticks everywhere, they're in a pile, so you can see the floor

>being a hairlet

Time is the fire in which we burn

Fuck, I hope they come up with some decent hair replacement technology by the time I turn 40.

He got that cut on that nose because somebody rightfully punched him for losing his hair.

Madmen? More like, Baldmen, am I right?

I guess this Hamm is baked.

most people say that but if my luscious thick hair started falling apart for no fucking reason i'd hold on to it for as long as i could

Why not get hair plugs? He could afford it.

the only bundle of sticks here is you

True. People that say they'll shave when they start balding are naive. They act like balding is something that just magically happens, as if you wake up one day and you're bald.

No, you lose hair slowly and insidiously, to the point where you'll be questioning whether you're actually thinning at all, or if it's just your imagination. It's not a clear-cut binary. Do you shave your head just because your temples are thinning slightly? Do you shave when your forehead is a bit receded? Do you shave when you have thinness at the crown? Do you shave when you have a small bald patch that's still totally concealable by your surrounding hair?

I'm in the process of losing my hair as well. Sucks because no one in my family as bald, and I thought I was free from this curse. I have/had such fantastic long flowing hair too, but now it's starting to recede. I'm holding onto this shit as long as I can.

Ehh, barely noticeable.
But that is. But it doesn't look like mpb...
Usually the hairline gradually goes back, and balding starts at the back of the head and moves outward. This looks like it's starting at the middle of the top of his head, and his hairline is fine. Idk.

Yup. Lots of people don't know about that. Honestly makes it difficult for me to watch John Hamm roles. Pretty fucked up.

And fuck the Daily Mail for exploiting the victim, sneaking shots of him to dredge up a story, and bring something to light that the poor bastard probably spent years getting over.

I give him credit for not killing Hamm. I don't think I could go about my life, knowing that the guy who nearly cost me a kidney and set me on fire is still breathing.

>dailymail

i keep hearing about a bunch of shit that causes it like fapping to much, fucking with steroids or a shit diet. it's probably broscience tier folk thinking but i've heard it from so many different people that i've started to wonder

What, because his hair is thinning? What are you, 14?

Yeah, it's bro science. There's plenty of chronic masturbators and fat dudes with a full head of hair.

It's a surplus, (or maybe it's a deficiency?) Of a form of testosterone that cause the follicles to gradually shrink and fall out. You can slow it down with finasteride and rogaine, and in some cases, it will grow some follicles back that aren't too far gone. Things like a healthy diet and vitamins like biotin help too, but it won't grow it back.

People lacking testosterone have less hair.

Actually testosterone is the main cause behind male pattern baldness (not necessarily develops in all men though). Funny thing is that it makes you lose your hair while making the rest of your body hairier

Low T plebs believe this.

is that why women who have almost no testosterone so frequently go bald?

This. It's why more women are bald than men.

>he thinks bitch faced actors have high testosterone
wew

i guess he's not that big of a guy after all

Exactly high test makes you bald you dolt. Why do you think those pills that make your hair grow back can lead to bitch tits in men and reduced libido.

It's also why castration will accelerate baldness.

I'm not questioning your manhood senpai, it's boils down to genetic lottery. Testosterone makes some men bald while some are not affected at all

Yo I joined the debate with that very post, don't bully me

JUST

But it still looks so thick around that area. I don't understand hair at all.

you have to be so incredibly insecure about balding to go through series looking for balding like that.

My guy if you don't think Ray Liotta got plugs I don't know what to tell you

its for a role

This faggot could be bald as shit and he'd still be like a 9/10. Life's not fair sometimes.

>it's a Sup Forums projects their insecurities thread

Actually estrogen in men leads to baldness.

>not plugs

>"Men" caring about their hair

having thinning hair doesnt matter if youre over 6 feet tall
women cant see the top of your head constantly
short dudes who are going bald have it bad
but when youre tall it doesnt really matter

besides its not like women are looking at the back of your head when youre fucking them

>Eat girl out the night you meet her because 6 ft but balding
>She looks down at your head and sees sand through the trees
>nopes out

How old are you guys?

I'm 26 and while I've receded a bit in the last few years, I still have most of my hair.

>eating a girl out
hahaha beta dicklets actually do this

>eat a girl out
KEK you are a bitch to a bitch

I'm 25 and my hairline hasn't receded much but I do have a noticeable bald spot forming at the back of my head. The weird part is my older brother who is 27 doesn't have it. Genetics is a bitch.

Doesn't matter Holmes, they will shave it in the penitentiary.

>purposefully putting your tongue in an axe wound filled with dead eggs, blood and sperm crust
FUCKING

she stopped you in the middle of getting eaten out?

>thinks eating pussy is nasty
virgin lel

numales think that they are not numales because they just crave giving orgasms only with their dicks

Well, at least he didn't have it made too obvious. Some people go from shiny bald to teenage African overnight, those are pretty fucking stupid

>being so bad at pussy eating that they have the time to look at your head
>being so bad that she says stop in the middle of it
wew this is how i know youve never been around a woman

Not those guys, but there is something disgusting about eating pussy. I personally love it but I completely understand those who don't.

Testosterone is the cause of the hair follicles in the head turning dormant. It's the genes that determine whether or not your hair is sensitive to it or not.

you look a lot like that jules (or whatever his name was) movie theater dude that gets posted in robert threads

wtf this is the most retarded shit ive ever heard

youre probably the portal playing numale here hahaha

>giving orgasms
muh lady
I bet you pay for her diners too lmao

>hes never actually eaten pussy
gr8 b8 m9

>manlette damage control
you may not be over six feet tall but
at least you have your hair right? kek

HOW CAN YOU SEE INTO MY SCALP LIKE OPEN DOORS

calm down dude

Dude imagine being short, skinnyfat and balding. Holy shit he might as well blow his fucking brains out.

How come girls stop answering my texts after we are intimate a few times.

>living literally just before scientists completely cure shitty things like baldness

FML

Cause you are uninteresting who isn't successful and probably have a small dick.

If you live with your mom girls won't care about you after the initial bang, try being a doctor and then trying.

>who isn't successful and probably have a small dick.
No on both counts. Don't live at home. I think I might just be boring and a little clingy.

>Have thick, full head of hair
>Still a pathetic unmotivated beta male

is that a scar?

oh suuure is that why the balding is happening in the exact same spot as the pic in the OP?

He's still sexy as fuck though

Finasteride really works, btw.

>start losing hair at 16
>take finasteride
>hair stops falling out a year later
>keep taking it for 8 years
>wonder if the medicine is actually doing anything
>stop taking it for 3 months
>hair falling out like crazy

Well, at least I'm at an age where it's okay to be bald, I guess. Running a comb through my hair is truly terrifying.

Yikes, poor guy.

It's the worst. You have to be one of those body odour guys to get hard by the smell of that thing

That looks more like stress balding that MBP. Really weird pattern.

My mother got that and eventually lost all the hair in that odd pattern, found out it was due to stress and got help for it, and since then it has all grown back.

Eating pussy is fucking disgusting. That stinky sweaty gaping hole is for my big fat cock to pump, not my tongue.

Only cucks fall for the pussy eating meme. If you can't satisfy that bitch with your hands and cock you aren't a man.

He has a huge cock

>Take Finasteride
>Hormone levels get fucked
>Can't get an erection, erratic behavior and moods
>Lose Hair anyway, albeit more slowly
>Become bitter, bipolar elderly manchild who couldn't be a real man, come to terms with his baldness, evolve as a man, adapt, do the bruce willis haircut and go on with your life

pic related, soaked in finasteride

>tfw 24 and balding

JUST

Some girls really do take care of themselves and have an interesting taste that is not foul. But yeah many girls just let themselves go and it's a total disaster down there.

22 years old and my hairline is still pretty much perfect
deathly afraid of going bald though

To be fair, when he covers it up he's a sex god

Underrated.

Dat buldge holy fuck

Girl here.
If a guy started to bald on me like that I'd dump him the next day or at least start to plan it out immediately if I can't dissolve the relationship asap.

It's just a sign of weakness and literally everyone can see it and feel pity over it.

My grandmas brother is bald and so is his son that's the only bald members I know of in my family, I don't know if there is a chance or not.

>Can't get an erection
Lower the dose, then, mate. I took it for 8 years and was able to get an erection every night.

34. Temples went back quick when I was still in my teens, but mostly stopped in my 20's. Now it's finally starting to thin a bit, but I'm not at all concerned. I have a fiance and no one left to impress. I'm putting on muscle now for my 40's and 50's so I can into Jason Statham mode.