>it's a 'Vorenus family drama' episode

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rome_(TV_series)
youtube.com/watch?v=SU1Ej9Yqt68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Go from being a senator's daughter to the town whore

niobe was hot though

WE

She's Italian, Swedish and Indian. And tons of southern Italians look like that.

Vorenus though, looks like a Gaul.

TRVE

still better than pretty much everything else on TV then and now

THIRTEEN

She's a poo in the loo

What happened? Was it just not popular at the time?
I didn't have HBO then.

I heard it was expensive, but it couldn't have been as expensive as Game of Shits. Plus, they already built the sets.

Crazy or not, I'm more of an Atia man myself.

Lack of viewers and a roughly $10 million cost per episode. The show was fucking great though. Extremely well acted, great sets and costumes, pretty good writing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rome_(TV_series)

William J. MacDonald and John Milius pitched the idea to HBO as a mini series, but the network made it a full-fledged series.[2] In 2002, HBO and the BBC agreed to co-produce the series, committing a US$100–110 million (£62.7 million) budget to the production of twelve 1-hour episodes, with HBO contributing $85 million, and the BBC contributing $15 million.[3] The BBC contributed £800,000 to every episode of Rome in its first season.[4] Rome is the largest co-produced series with the American film market in the BBC's history. The series also marked the first series on which HBO and the BBC worked together as co-producers, although the two companies had worked together in other roles in earlier series, including Band of Brothers and The Gathering Storm.[5]

The production is regarded as one of the most expensive in the history of television.**

MY FATHER'S COCK

>ille erat consul Romae!

Will there ever be a Latin dub?

>game of plebs gets spin offs
>Rome is cancelled never to return

This nightmare won't end

HE

WAS

A

CONSOLE

CONSUL

>tfw no loyal till death Roman soldier bro

she aged like absolute shit

FOR TRVE ROMANS!

fortune pisses on me

>he refuses to beat me :3

worst girl

absolute worst girl

>Vorenus and Caesar is a literal cucks
>Octavian calls Antony a cuck

This guy is great in everything he does. He made a perfect Caesar.

I think we can all agree the second season was pretty shit in comparison to the first

He was great in the hamlet play with Benedict cumberbatch.
Cuminbatch was shit though and took time before and after the play to gush about immigrant children.

That's just called being a patrician.

Best girl, I'm going to fap to her scenes again

You are disgusting. Aria > sirens > no-one > Octavia

She's hot on GoT.

she is DISGUSTING in got

She looks like a witch now.

she's pretty gross looking in GoT. I didn't even recognize her.

I would have loved a latin dub of this show. That would've been 10/10.

He did a very good job, and he does so in everything, but he always struck me as a bit to pompous and bloated to be Caesar.

It wasn't anywhere near as good as the first, but it was still okay.

This.
>no more Machiavellian teen Octavian
>Vorenus gets screwed continually as part of the actual plot, instead of just for comedic effect

mfw cicero is pronounced kekero

Oh well then. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Read Caesar's Memoirs on Gaul. The dude is a shitty writer, but god damn if he isn't COMPLETELY full of himself. Everything he has ever done is a stroke of genius. The man could eat his own shit and he would declare it to be a genius maneuver.

youtube.com/watch?v=SU1Ej9Yqt68

caesar was an absolute madman

i kind of wish they made a movie out of this

>it's a Vorenus is a drunk episode

It depends, it may have actually be the ecclesiastical pronunciation of Chichero. The common latin K may not have applied.

Maybe I should explain, I'm aware of the mans enormous ego, it's not that. It's the way he carries himself. I always imagined Caesar as a tall, lean man with a twinkle in his eye and a serious but calm look on his face. Hinds always looks like he's about to have a shart.

I don't remember that scene.

>i kind of wish they made a movie out of this
The fact that we don't have more movies and tv series about Rome astonishes me. There's so many different people and events they could explore. I've always wanted to see a movie about Marius and Sulla.

Alicia was a spectacular victory, I'm just saying he definitely doesn't miss an opportunity to praise himself. The whole idea that the actor who played him in Rome was too pompous is silly.

>it's a Vorenus and Mark Antony are gay episode

>don't be so shy Vorry

WTF IS THIS

What happens when the Jews own hollywood.

>it's a Vorenus and Mark Antony are just cuddling season

>The dude is a shitty writer
What language? I read a bit in Latin, and it seemed very fluid and pleasant compared to other stuff I'd seen.

When your women look like men and your men look like troglodytes

English, but the book is a dry read and he jumps around alot, like he has trouble collecting his thoughts.

That's because it's translated, and written like a journal. Which it is basically.

>it's an user doesn't like twink Vorenus in the Rome prequel Rome:Blood & Sperm post

i didn't know i want this

could someone post Mark Antony's wife wearing his mask while showing her boobs? that really confused my dick

I love how he absolutely wrecks her all the time and brings it up. He's a real sympathetic guy but no wonder they hate him.

>hurr remember this scene
>durr this actress was hot
>praise kek racial slur
>wasnt the newsreader soooo funny
>durf check out my 1st year classics knowledge
>hey look at these pictures of faggots
quality thread

They actually mention him looking like a Gaul in the show. Some guy calls him a filthy Gaul and Vorenus chimps out.

They actually got legionary armor of the period right, with chainmail n shit. The plate armor looks very shiny and all but it was only for parades and only from 1st century AD onward

>no-one > Octavia
You are the lowest of plebes.

you have to go back

found the germanic barbarian savage

>They actually got legionary armor of the period right,
were you there?

check and mate

>the book is a dry read
I'd blame the translator. His prose flows well in Latin. Going from Virgil to it was like going from 18th century to contemporary English fiction.

>he jumps around alot
I didn't get far enough to experience this.

>durr this actress was hot
Find a show thread where this doesn't happen.

Hard mode: the show passes the Bechdel test.

Y'all gotta watch this then

the set burned down

ONCE AGAIN GODS SPREAD THE CHEEKS TO RAM COCK IN FUCKING ASS