The Vision

Why does he wear clothes Sup Forums?

Probably so the actor doesn't go crazy.

Ooo bee doo

He wanna be like you ooo ooo

To give the make-up crews a break.

I kinda like it, it looks so awkward which makes sense given he's a robot trying to be human. I know he's not a robot but he kinda is.

TELL ME ABOUT VISION

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE SWEATER

Why wouldn't he?

Because he's already too similar to Dr. Manhattan as is.

It's straight from the comics.

To feel more human.

Shut up spider man

Isn't one of the visions big things that he wants to be human?

Wearing a metallic version of a spandex suit and a cape is probably not the best way to emulate humans.

Because he's trying to fit in, duh

Fuck off Scarlet bitch

Does there always need to be a reason? Can't a guy just enjoy a good sweater?

Literally to contrast with Dr. Manhattan.

That is a comfy looking sweater. Where do you think he bought it?

Daddy? Why did you paint your face?

It's to hide his robo-hardon for Scarlet & BW.

To cover his embarrassingly small flash drive?

probably part of the jarvis personality

People keep calling Vision a robot or an android but he wasn't ever really that in the original comics.
He was a synthetic person. He had organs and blood and all that, it was just not organic. He didn't have wires and motherboards and CPUs and stuff.

Of course writers like Bendis forgot, never knew, or just didn't care and made Tony Stark rebuild Vision with "spare parts"

to be fair that goes back to the shit about how he's kind of the original Human Torch

because he wants to fit in

also

He wants to impress his waifu with his cool fashion sense.

What, you just want him to run around naked? Peter Parker is just a kid, you sick fuck.

Man, people used to do more makeup for way less profit.

No, fuck you, he was a robot that cried. He thought he was hot shit but he was a fucking beep boop beep robot at the end of the day and his children are fucking fake figments of a crazy woman's mind.

He should embrace is robotness, it pisses me off seeing a robot try and pretend they're something they aren't.

because he is a cisgendered fucker.

Fuck OFF Byrne!

The Vision is actually a synthezoid, not a robot.

t. autist

Did anyone else notice that when he was flying he was always a little see-through, and there was a bit of a green shimmer effect on his body textures? Then, whenever he was going super-dense, there was a sort of frosty, metallic pattern that spread across him?

They did a much, much better job at getting across what his powers are than Whedon did. I loved how Witch's way of subduing him was to kick his super-density mode into overdrive.

I noticed and I loved it. I think giving him human like eyes, w/ iris and pupil, as opposed to just yellow globes was a mistake, but I loved everything else about him.

I love Vision's design but if he's wearing clothes and emulating Asgardians, why doesn't he morph into a more human looking skin?

Oh he doesn't. Those are just holographic projections.

Macy's I'd guess

I hope Thanos doesn't kill my flying red baby.
I hope someday him and Tony find a way to isolate the gem in a container while Vision can run on some other energy

He wants to be human

They're the best.

>Byrne
For those of you out there who don't know, anything John Byrne wrote for Vision should be taken with a grain of salt. He fucking hated the character and felt he should just be like a HAL 9000, "DOES-NOT-COMPUTE" style robot rather than the weird, trying to be as human as possible character that Vision had been in the prior years.

Vision had been an emotional, very sympathetic and empathetic guy and Byrne just wiped him clean, gave him a robotic speech bubble and removed all color from him.

Why wouldn't he? He's an artificial man and the green is his costume. He usually wears his costume under his casual clothes like other heroes.

He told me he was a robot

Wanda, why are you picking up your cape and showing off your ass to the viewers.
The cape can't even hide that ass!

> tfw they both actually read the comics.
> tfw Dat gap.

Underrated post

Nobody cared who he was until he put on the clothes

He was created using a machine that weaves synthetic biological material. He is a human made out of metal.

I just see him as Iceman or Silver Surfer here desu.

It was a common thing for caped characters to be drawn holding their capes like that when drawn from behind. I guess it just looks better than a solid expanse of fabric.

I seem to remember that as being sort of a Vision specific thing

Wow, Nimrod used to be a huge nerd.

Did he get distracted because Wanda wakes up his robotic libido?

Nah, he needs the eyes. They humanize him, showing the intelligence and desire for belonging beneath the inhuman exterior. Plus, if you look closely you can tell his pupils are more like lenses; they don't look quite human.

>He was created using a machine that weaves synthetic biological material
No? That's the movie origin.
Comic Vision is a duplicate of the Human Torch created by Immortus that Ultron modified.

>they both actually read the comics
tok pek

It's a smart move if you're trying to fit in. He probably went out of his way to get a dick too. He's going to need it if he's going to give Scarlet Witch some demon babies from the third circle of hell.

That's cool and all but often times all that make-up can huge strain for the actor themselves. Just applying the face probably takes hours, and can cause issues with their skin. Hell that's the entire reason why Alan Cumming never came back as Nightcrawler after X-men 2, and the new guy's make-up is a hell of a lot less intense.

Rude.

Because it's the law. Also because robots look so much better wearing clothes.

Why do you wear clothes OP?

I forget which scene, but there is one where Wanda has a magazine on the table near her, there is a guy in similar clothing on it. Implied that she was reading it, Vision saw her reading it, and thus he is wearing this because he assumed she was attracted to the men wearing those clothes.

Notice how whenever she goes to sleep or isn't around he isn't wearing clothing, except the last scene where he is contemplating her absence.

Vision wants to fit in with the humans.

And why Ron Perlman didn't want to do Hellboy 3 until a change of heart that was several years too late.

They are comfy and easy to wear.

Also, got to look dapper when Wanda's around.

>They are comfy and easy to wear.
>Also, got to look dapper when Wanda's around.

Wanda looks like his goth daughter on this scene :)

Vision's development as a character will probably lead him to the unique position where he won't be able to lift Mjolnir but be happy with it.

To look less like a goddamn robot around his waifu.

he definitely browses /r9k/.

he can't post because of the captcha, though.

And we're discussing the MCU incarnation so his comic origin is out the window right now.

>Ooo bee doo
>He wanna be like you ooo ooo
WHERE'S THE CHORUS, FUCKFACE?

IT'S NOT THE SAME WITHOUT THE CHORUS.

So Vision is gonna die at age 3.

That's actually pretty sad.

It's average you jerk.

>t. _________
Is this the new shitty thing that will go for months and months without being explained to me until one day I find its origin and go "That's it? You started a meme over THAT?" and get even more annoyed--not less--that I continue to see it after knowing?

Vision wants to fit in Wanda.

Ayyy

I wonder if at night he just phased into her room and spent hours and hours floating, just watching her sleep like a creep.

"I'm a Jew"

In the movie she implied that it wasn't the first time he did the phase into the room thing.

He wants to cuddle her, like many of us.

You know how in Age of Ultron Vision grows a cape because he looks at Thor's and thinks it looks cool? And you know how in Civil War he just phases through walls and enters rooms without knocking first or anything? He phased into Cap's bathroom while he was taking a shower, awkwardly looked him up and down, then grew a penis. And that is why the Vision wears clothes.

It's a reference to that blue site that beings with T that's a bannable offense to mention.

More Sup Forums, /r9k/ retardation.

You know I'd kind of like it if when Thanos takes the mind gem from Vision it drains his color and makes him in to the Byrne version of the character. but thats just me.

>Why doesn't Zemo wear the mask?
>Was Tony killing the audio feed, Falcon actually telling Tony, and Tony showing up mostly-alone part of your plan?

> He becomes Mono-Vision.
> Wanda is sad.
> Natasha reassures her, "look on the bright side, he can still pound you into next week, that's what matters."

Since Wanda's powers don't seem to be flat-out reality warping in the MCU, how are they gonna explain away a robot full of sperm?

>Killer android wants to build a perfect new synthetic killing machine body

>But makes sure it can jizz everywhere

Really, how will they explain him knocking Wanda up?

>implying
He already blew his chances pham.

I got it from Finnish posters on /hoc/

Idiot,
>t. (something)
means
>Regards, (something)
in Finnish.

Dude, everything about wanda and the vision is considered fucking stupid and most comic creatives were skeeved out by it.

I honestly don't care and I"m pretty sure no one who is into the movies cares about vision and scarlet witch being an item either.

He won't. Their love will be the purest thing you have ever seen.

"A thing isn't beautiful because it lasts."

;_;

Vision assimilates some Von Neumann self-replication hardware that can interface with stuff on a molecular level, "stuff" such as DNA in an ovum.

I would love this, would be such a nice moment.

Vision could ask Wonderman or even Chthon to help out.

I thought they were all out of prison? They showed all the unconscious guards at the end of the film.

Why wouldn't a humanoid robot wear clothes?

This would be something I'd pay to see. Especially since I think Fillion would really help sell a scene where a hyper-advanced robot comes and basically wants to have a movie star made of pure energy knock his wife up.

This sounds like the most plausible answer. "Nanomachines" has been a viable answer to many a good sci-fi problem for years now.

She's dead inside now, nothing will fix that.

A literal robo cuck

>Since Wanda's powers don't seem to be flat-out reality warping in the MCU, how are they gonna explain away a robot full of sperm?
Sperm bank. If he constructs a functioning apparatus, he can just fill up the tank, as it were.

Goddamn nerds never go with the simple and obvious solution.