Press c for cucks

F

I
C
K
I

Press W to welcome the refugees.

Press D to drop the bombs

I wonder if they are ever going to wake the fuck up. If the same shit happened in USA, in 48 hours american Shermans would be deployed in the Middle East, if it happened in Poland, every single nigger/muslim living here would have to get police or he'll be beaten the fuck up.

And those german cucks just sit and watch, don't do anything, because "muh history, muh bad kitler". God, this is ridiculus.

Looks like the profile view of a dindu with a neck beard

It is complicated in Germany.
Polish people are proud of their country.
German people think it is wrong to be proud of their country.
Polish people can say freely things about immigrants and ethnic minorities.
German people can't, if you do you are basically a nazi here.

We are no just sitting and watching this shit our right winged party got in the parliament and is still rising in popularity more and more germans are hating Muslims now and as bad as it sounds the attacks are helping.
Not long and Muslims will get hunted here.
Germans are only doing shit if they are 100% pissed and if they are on 100% they will fucking destroy everything.

Na mate, 3-4 Americans die to moronic gunfags every hour.

America doesn't give a fuck about it's citizens, only about more corruption money for Hillary or voting for that walking baked potato, Trump.

At the rates the explosions are happening, the mood should change soon.

They don't deserve the F

Wish you the best, mein deutscher Bruder.

My prof said that we are currently living on a powder keg full of hate against Muslims.
If the powder keg gets explode it is crusade time.

But aren't the people afraid of the government, that they will go to jail for this, that they could lose their jobs? World and life isn't as simple as it was 200 years ago.

Not with ifififififififififififififif okie doke man in charge

F
..UCK KRAUTS!!!

F

merkel hat mir eingeladen

It won't be like 1938 it will be something like a guerilla warfare

They will attack mosques,homes from the asylum seekers and later homes from Muslims.
And than there will be a huge riots.

No. They welcomed this with open arms. They still haven't burned down every mosque in the country. They deserve what they're getting. Not a single tear will be shed by me.

checked

>mein deutscher Bruder
>he actually believes this

The less Germany has influence in Europe the better, even for the Germans. I'm sorry but that's just the bitter truth, this is an objective stance. Russians allowed the Germans to unite on the corpse of Poland-Lithuania and look what followed

Anyway the idea of the "Germans" was from the beginning totally artificial and far-fetched, put together by some poets. There are only regional identities in Germany, not a pan germanic one

The Germans are simply incapable of conducting any reasonable, moderate policy, because they believe in this "thesis-antithesis" bullshit which drives them constantly towards the extremes

If we fail.
I hope you guys do it for us.

>believing this
It may comfort you but it won't stop your country passing into the void.

>Be German
>Get axed
>Get shot
>Get suicide bombed

You WILL fail and no one will do anything. When Rome was hamstrung by immigration and multiculturalism not even an emperor with the power of life and death could fight it. You think this time will be different?

F

for fucking nazis, as a jew, I'm kind of pissed you genocided us but not the muslims.

FUCK YOU HANSE

F
F
F
F

>not believing in digits in 2016

D

Quads

I think its time to let something out of the bottle. A little german heritage for them. They might find it to be quite stout.

Just have to get that bitch out of office. Murky is it?