When?

When Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
sputniknews.com/europe/20160725/1043573624/bomb-attack-ansbach-germany-terror.html
ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=68596&playlistId=1.3000528&binId=1.810401&playlistPageNum=1&binPageNum=1&hootPostID=3a2d1ae68382ffa1bd6f9fed30922edd
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's to late for you

Soon bro
Nonsense

NEIN

ITS ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN

Germany has already fallen

Give it a few of the real terrorist attacks. So far, nothing too bad has happened, barely any Germans got killed. We need some shit like in France until people start waking up.

>the country that wants to institute obligatory Islam classes for children after being attacked will suddenly declare war on ISIS and install the fourth Reich

Don't forget to send me a postcard from fantasy land.

To the dumbass dane from the other thread. Reading Ekstrabladet is just as pathetic as reading Huffington. Same tabloid structure, same demagouge communication model.

when are the next elections?

Sorry kraut but thats not going to happen ever again. All the real men died in the war.

This. Nothing's gonna happen.

Let's be real Germans. As long as Merkel is in charge, you guys are going to go down in a spiral of fuckery.

PrayForGermany

France surrendered though. Perhaps Germany will surrender too.

dont the german students have refugee laundry to fold? it wont fold itself

When is Merkel's term up anyway?

Look at that creepy smile she has on

Do it, do it. But please don't kil gorillions again.

>be Merkel
>want to make Germany great again
>Unfortunately, German people are so cucked it's virtually impossible
>suddenly have an idea and forge evil master plan
>invite millions of shitskins into Germany
>make false promises to both the refugees and the native population
>shitskins rape and kill, locals get angrier each day
>weep every night as your people suffer, but know that this is the only way
>finally, after months and years of havoc, the German Michel finally snaps and is suddenly uncucked
>Germany goes full Reichmode again

Can't you see it working? The fire rises, the tide is turning. Thank Mama Merkel for this, Sup Forums
She knows that this is the only way and it is a burden even heavier than carrying the ring to mordor: Being hated by everyone in the western world, destroying your own reputation for good and going down in history as the person who ruined Germany, ALL this for the good of the country.
She truely is a hero.

Praying instead education is what makes a lot of these apes do stupid shit in the first place

>ID: 6TuthijY
>Tuth
>T[r]uth

can it be??

Sucks that soon all of Germany is going to be praying to Alah then.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
I can't wait.

One can only hope

If that's the case, then how come there's so much censorship in the media in terms of anti-migrant sentiment?

That radicalizes people even more.

That post number is beautiful.

Never, cuck. Your race is doomed. There will be more Muslim men than German men in 20 years from now. You women will mate with their conquerors. Germany will be Muslim. Prep the bull now, and they might keep you as slave worker.

The big tv stations for news are owned by the state, paid through forced taxes

It's kind of cute.

I know it's creepy and menacing but it's eyes make it cute.

Holy shit, she had this whole thing planned for so long.

The women smiling over their victims of Liberalness in this photo makes me actually want to kill them

Nah, fuck defeatism.
Germany is in a bad spot, but if we're serious about wanting to see final victory over the third world hordes then we cannot write off a single inch of Europe as 'lost'.
Germans are my brothers as fellow Europeans and in this time of struggle every European must be willing to defend his brothers. It's not good having just one un-cucked European nation, we all need to pull through.
We are many nations but one Europe.

ITS POLSKA TIME NOW, KEKS
PREPARE YOURSELVES

Wait until Hillary is president in murica.
Good luck with that.

This guy gets it

I don't think we have the technology to reverse Germany' self-imposed chemical castration from 1946.

Again I had to save my last answer to another thread because the last one died

Was ich lustig finde ist das wenn ungefiltertes Material gezeigt (zumeist im internet) wird alles aufschreit das zu entfernen. Warum verschließen wir die Augen vor der Wirklichkeit? Menschen sterben auf brutalste Weise und die die geächtet werden sind diejenigen die es zeigen, nicht die Menschen die das getan haben.
Das nenn ich Doppelmoral vom feinsten.
Wer mitreden will muss sich der Wahrheit stellen.
Es wird immer so ein großes Geschrei gemacht wenn der vermeintlich rechte auf die Straße geht und gegen Gewalt von außerhalb, in unsere Mitte reingetragen, protestiert aber die Realität möchte niemand sehen.
Lieber 50x ne Wiederholung von irgendeinem Konsumscheiß als einmal die ungeschminkte Wahrheit.

ATTENTION ATTENTION
sputniknews.com/europe/20160725/1043573624/bomb-attack-ansbach-germany-terror.html
NEW MEMEEEEEEEEEEEEE

god speed anons. make the uncuckening of europe happen in our lifetime.

danke mutti

The Fourth Reich must rise, with Kek as the God-Emperor.

RARE
A
R
E

never.

You cuc cks do not have it in you anymore.

Praise kek.

it's too late for us. :(

>CONFIRMED 27 YEAR OLD SYRIA REJECTED REFUGEE
>TRIED TWO TIMES TO TAKES HIS OWN LIFE
>LIVED IN GERMANY FOR TWO YEARS

Thats up to YOU to decide

I get to watch Germany and Sweden go up in flames.

Feels good being a dansk Javlär fa m

I always knew she was the spawn of Hitler. She is definitely going to seize power and put Germany on the Reich path again

That's why the articles aren't getting updated...
I bet he was bullied in school and playing CS source all the time.

nah MP40. Germany was in the Great Depression before it got better. Surely Germany will get its head out of the shithole it got itself in. Just think of Merkel as Hindenburg. Her removal will give the push Germany needs to btfo Mudslimes

take my supposed rarity as a gesture of solidarity with the people of Europe and especially my German brothers. Nothing would please me more than to see a peaceful europe contributing to the growth of humanity instead of having to hide from darkness in their own backyards.

I'm starting to boil, I litteraly feel like I'm losing my mind. Should I seek help or is this a normal consequence of seeing my ancestor's legacy being destroyed? Anyone else starting to lose it?

Press [F] to pay respects, may Germany Rot in Pieces. Thanks for destroying Europe AGAIN.

shit a nigga on mt everast is even red pilled

the fire rises

>don't kil gorillions again.
Mexicuck pls. Glassing the ME will ensure your drug trade stays as a monopoly.

He said it literally one minute ago on the live stream, they will be updated soon

ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=68596&playlistId=1.3000528&binId=1.810401&playlistPageNum=1&binPageNum=1&hootPostID=3a2d1ae68382ffa1bd6f9fed30922edd

>contributing to the growth of humanity

Aww, he finally did it :)

We both know they will make up a motive and keep emphasizing that he wasn't religious.

No CIA or FBI or DHS

also I feel like the % of Syrians that actually get rejected must be really low?

Stop sitting around and waiting for it to happen. You have to do it for yourself.

I doubt it. One of your own politicians lied when some mudslime raped her. Whatever group you have that is sensible is in the far too quiet minority.

Sucks because I'm from Heidelberg. Would've loved to have visited there again without that bullshit.

the entire nation of Nepal was(is) red pilled. We might be cucked now due to the communists grasping the powers of the land and strategically weakening the minds of the youth through their vile propagandas but we still accept nothing that stands against our nationalism.

>beating and humiliating a people will make them strong and rise up to destroy their enemies
Sometimes. And sometimes it just so emasculates them they go peacefully to their extinction.

when i was a kid we never learn about or had to do this Islam bullshit! we learn about Christianity and want to church on school trips sometimes. WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT? Islam is cancer why are they teaching kid this? REEEEEEEE

>mandatory Islam class for German children
>Muslim girls don't have to attend swimming lessons

if you dont believe that Europeans in the past have contributed to humanity and that the future Europeans still hold a great prospect in doing so once the darkness is removed, you make me sick. How long do you think your country will be able to stand if even a small part of Europe falls. Maybe not in your lifetime but your future generation will suffer because of your actions and they will remember you as a black mark in your nation's history for being passive.

>redditball

fuck off

you're joking right?

I wish user, I wish.

PRAISE KEK.

the kind and friendly Europeans are dying out and falling. Their time is over.

im looking forward to cleaning my nation of undesirables (Muslims, negroes, commies and such).

if some stupid libtard teacher cunt tries to force me to submit or learn about Islam, i'll kick her in the shins, runaway and hide underneath the table like i used to did when i was a kid. dickheads try to cucked me before and they failed! i'm uncuckable!

I think you can do it Germany. The situation has escalated dramatically since the start of the year. Who knows where you'll be by October next year. (i.e when the federal elections start)

If you mean by growth the actual number of population on the planet, you should be aware that africa, the middle east and asia's numbers are booming, while the ones in europe stagnated.
I remember an article from last year, that for the first time in the history of the USA, there were below 50% white babies.

but dont you realize that if your neighbours have fallen there is a significantly greater chance that you will too. I apologize for being rude towards you but I was ticked off by your comments srating your desire to watch Germany and Sweden burn..
I am in support of your domestic fight but you cannot give up on Europe just yet. Look at my country, we've been under poo in loos for god knows how many decades (maybe centuries) now but every chance we get to fight back we make sure we fight our hardest. This defeatist attitude crippling Europe serves no purpose.

He's talking about quality, not quantity.

How does Germany Ball react to ISIS?

Why would I be talking about population? I meant growth as in development if that makes it clearer.

I've thought about the exact same thing. It's a very plausible scenario.

>We need some shit like in France until people start waking up.
put french haven't waken up yet, we need action, not just discussing the problem

>not just discussing the problem
We're not even discussing the problem.

That's pretty cute. I hope is becomes a reality.

If that doesn't work, we can exchange the flag for a more recent model as well.

current day germans are so fucked up, she didn't need to run the country to ground to make it great again

and even before rapefugees there were shit ton of turks ruining germany

It will happen the white cuck germans will rapidly express a new type of population who is masterful and kills niggers in masses unheard of.

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary

There are no schools where all pupil have islam as a subject. Also, all pupil have to go to the swim subject. Some muslim parents get certificates from a doctor to avoid it, but this is not legal. So he exaggerates.

Israel would never let it happen.

>not all of them
>this is not legal
You're the very reason our country is being ruined as we speak.

I hope they put this white supremacist in jail for that hate crime.

Of course, me.

I just say that it's not like he suggests, and there is just no islam subject for all pupil.

>it's okay because it's not all of them
No it's not. Not a single German should have to take Islam classes and not a single absence from swimming classes or school trips due to their parent's religion should be tolerated.

Give me ONE source where a German pupil had take islam classes Christian.

top most pictures are read right to left, right?