Who was the funniest Mission Hill character?

Who was the funniest Mission Hill character?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_KRpna3yA80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i only vaguely remember this show

Jim

one of the worst shits adult swim has ever aired, just behind anything tim and eric, metalocalypse, and eric andre

>one of the worst shits adult swim has ever aired
why?

Now we know who has dog shit for taste.

Jim. Runner up is Gus.

Fuck off. Mission Hill was fucking outstanding.

Great show, Andy was the best because of his one-liners and him coming to terms with being a terrible person.

Not Kevin because I related to him to much

>when he sperged out over Andy buying the expansion pack not the base game
>when he took that shitty mmo too seriously

bling blong

Ironically in today's world Kevin would be pretty popular with the nerd crowd and Andy would just be some grouchy washed up alcoholic.

>>when he sperged out over Andy buying the expansion pack not the base game
Me.

I follow Marilyn Manson but I obey Rush Limbaugh! I hear him on the radio and I just GO!

No one on this show was especially funny. They all worked as a team bouncing off of each other.

Some great side characters on this show.

plebs unmasked

Okay I disagree with you but I'll concede the other three shows aren't for everyone.
But what type of psycho doesn't like Metalocalypse?

Andy vs. The Real World was one of the best episodes of any animated show.

but the best episode is Unemployment Part 2
>this fucking scene
youtube.com/watch?v=_KRpna3yA80

that guy who said 'penispenispenispenispenispenispenis' that one time

best joke in the show

I don't think it was originally an AS show.

It's one of those shows like Oblongs that got canned on it's home network, and then AS aired the only complete season.

WOOO, crazy world huh? well don't let it get you down son I - PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS

Stogie

it was on the WB originally unfortunately. if it were on a different network we might have had more.

>hurr durr mission hill is great lel
Everyone knows that penis. Penis. Penis. Penis. Penis. Penis.

fuck this is literally me
turning 25 in 2 weeks with still nothing to show for it. i deliver for a living and ride the elevators in the big corps downtown of my city. listening to the idle chit chat suits make and daydreaming about the homeless on the streets. barely getting by enough money to take the bus too. i need to change my shit and get it together.

My advice to you is to kill yourself now. It gets harder to do that in your thirties even though life gets shittier. Trust me.

My friend is 27 and does what you do. He lives in the city in an apartment he can barely afford. He's joked about suicide to me a few times. I'm starting to worry. Please don't be like him.