So sick of shills I drew a political cartoon. Thoughts? Will ink as I make changes, going to finish it before DNC

So sick of shills I drew a political cartoon. Thoughts? Will ink as I make changes, going to finish it before DNC

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch_tv/fruitscs1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks pretty good.

Not bad. Mainstream appeal for the normies.

Doing good work

It's missing something

Needs Soros

STRONG WORK, CITIZEN!

This is a public service announcement. Help educate newfriends and fight off the endless tide of minimum wage shills!

Please familiarize yourself with this pamphlet. Save for later reference. Invoke in any suspected shill thread to banish it.

Immunize yourself against degeneracy.
Keep Sup Forums uncontrolled.
Keep fighting the good fight.

Sanders need to be on his knees, like a dog, on a leash which Hillary is holding.

Think you're better off with a 1984 apple ad setup.

Obama is just taking up space. You're not doing much with him.

You're being too nice to the crowd.

I feel like the "Media" and "Reality" labels are unnecessary. I knew where you were going immediately and I didn't notice the labels until the very end.

Hillary and Obama both need bloody hands imo

Maybe no room, but could you conjure images of the suffering of people living in the caliphate?

Very nice, keep it up

Holy fuck I love this.

>mfw Hillary logo to be the Swastika of the next Generation

Good to hear, thanks guys.

daddy S is there

I didn't want to alienate Berntfags from our cause, so I toned down his cuckness to just his usual. Going to up the blood on Obama's, maybe fix his posture so it's more visible.

really bluepilled normies need it spelled out

Bump
Nice OC

I like it but it's too "complicated" to get traction. There's a lot going on and most political cartoons are very simple

I like it
You deserve good things

HALT, CITIZEN! HAVE YOU RENEWED YOUR DISINFORMATION HUNTING LICENSE?

There are newfriends about and the happening bunkers are at full capacity. Do your part to fight shillshitposts - KNOW YOUR ENEMY!

Would you pass a quiz on these rules? Because each and every day as a legal Sup Forums citizen will test your understanding. Don't fail, user.

(that non-shill on the left shouldn't be clapping - let's be real)

most political cartoons are shit

quite good I must say

True. Still doesn't disprove anything I've said since the majority of people like shit.

I like. Maybe add a few more platitudes from the crowd, you have the room

Its missing mention of der jude

You are doing the lord's work user. Keep up the good fight.

too much going on, and not actually funny. Just heavy-handed.

since it's already a pol art thread, i would like to share something with you
please tell me how autist i am?

I havent laughed so hard since before my dad died a month ago. Thank you for that.

I made this a bit ago. No real purpose nor does it make much sense. Also by made i mean took the original and ms painted it for over 9000 hours.

No I think those are fine. I think bread & circus, and special interests should be removed.

why's that?

hope normies pick it up

There is a lot, maybe after I get blacks/tones on I can direct the viewer better. Going to finish the rest on stream, share live suggestions

twitch_tv/fruitscs1

Pretty based op. I dig!

Looks really nice so far. Do you have a page where we can view your art?

I like it!

include bernie somewhere in there to increase sharing amongst bernouts

nice