The Black Panther has been the protector of Wakanda for generations, a mantle passed from warrior to warrior...

>The Black Panther has been the protector of Wakanda for generations, a mantle passed from warrior to warrior. Now because your friend murdered my father I also wear the mantle of King. So I ask you, as both warrior and king, how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?

Fuck, he was so rad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JCfILsQT3D0&index=15&list=PL2rdcBvWxPunrCbCrQh4THjdR5Ld7VIO8
youtube.com/watch?v=-2kSJHBRwzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, BP was perfect.

I sincerely hope BP's film will be a sequel and not a prequel.

They don't really do that. So far everything in the MCU has been in real time.

>Captain America: First Avenger

I liked how they made his motives purely vengeance, not really being on Team Iron Man but rather just working alongside them because they have similar agendas. That's Black Panther.

Except for the im2/thor/hulk thing.

And Iron Man 3 takes place in the December of 2013, not summer

Everyone kept going on and on about how awesome Spiderman was in Civil War, but then I actually go to watch it and this motherfucker right here stole the show.

Can't wait for the Black Panther movie. Should be awesome.

At the end of the movie he wakes up in 2011

>In my culture, death is not the end. it's more of a stepping off point. You reach out with both hands and Bast and Sekhmed, they lead you into the greater elsewhere. Forever.
>That sounds very peaceful.
>My father thought so. I am not my father.
>T'Challa, Task Force will decide who brings in Barnes.
>Don't bother Ms. Romanoff. I will kill him myself.

The most based nigga alive.

Where were you when critics and early viewers were saying just that?

It seems to be a pretty even split among Panther, Ant-Man, and Spider-Man for "supporting character who stole the show."

Probably ignoring critics and early viewers like I was.

>watching trailers/reading reviews/checking spoilers for a movie you've already decided to see

>This guy had the gall to say this to people who fought LITERAL GODS.
Kings and warriors ain't shit.

The only person whose review I watched that gave props to Black Panther was Andre the Black Nerd.

Everyone else who I read/watched was just all about Spiderman.

Don't think I heard anything at all about Ant-Man getting praise going in. But he did have one of the best exchanges.
>"Hank Pym was right. Never trust a Stark."
>"Who're you?"
>"...c'mon man..."

Yeah I was really pleased at this

>Theater collectively WHOAAA at that triple spin kick

Thor and Loki were screwing around when they fought them.

>Can you move you seat up?
>No.

God, the nodding.

Whole theater I was in was in stitches at the fucking nodding. It was great.

>"...you couldn't have done that sooner?"
>"...I hate you."

ALL YOU SUCKAS GATHER AROUND, THERES AN ALL NEW MOVIE COMING TO TOWN
SO GRAB YOUR FRIENDS AND HIT THE SCENE, FOR THE BADDEST MUTHERFUCKER TO EVER HIT THE BIG SCREEN
>Main man Black Panther!
HES SUPER COOL AND HE KNOW KUNG FU, DRIVES A $5000 CAR AND HAS A VIBRANIUM SUIT
THE WORLD NEEDS BLACK PANTHER NOW MORE THAN EVA
>We need you Black Panther, now more than ever
>I told you honkeys at SHIELD that Black Panther was outta the game
BUT WHEN HYDRA KILLS HIS FATHER
>Your death will not go unavenged!
HES BACK IN THE GAME AND HES PLAYIN FOR KEEPS
youtube.com/watch?v=JCfILsQT3D0&index=15&list=PL2rdcBvWxPunrCbCrQh4THjdR5Ld7VIO8

>$5000 car
What is this scrub shit?

I keked.

Ironically, rumor say BD will be in the movie.

The BP origin movie can end in present day

The economy is way better in Wakanda

Your autism is showing.

10/10
>chops off Klaws other hand
Now do you feel where I'm coming from you jive muthafuckaaAAA?!?!

>You one of those Avengers thinking he can win over any girl with a wink and a smile?
>*Wink*
>Wheres the smile?
>I am smiling

Except that Captain America's origin HAS to take place in the 1940s you fucking idiot. It has nothing to do with Black Panther.

>Secret King of Africa
>Does nothing to overthrow the fake king of Africa

What a clever way to blind the populus

Part 2 for those who hate cliff hangers

Chadwick Boseman plays an amazing BP but I would've loved to see Michael Jai White play him.

I liked him as Bronze Tiger

I just imagined Everett K. Ross talking like Bullhorn and I can't stop laughing

Anyone else thought BP had some chemistry with BW?

Yeah I read the rumor, M'Baku working with Klaue and someone else. Though I have zero fucking idea how you would adapt M'Baku

>Panther
>not ANTS

>I'm declaring war on anyone who sells Vibranium outside of the community.
>But Black Panther! *I* sell Vibranium outside of the community!

No, unless you're a cuck or something like that.

Not really.
"i took a nap earlier and had a dream that black panther reached out to shake hands with black widow and she got distracted by his paw beans"

I hate how this site is going to make it impossible to discuss the BP movie because now I'm hype for it

High priest Achebe is the other guy.

There is no fucking way Marvel goes full gorilla with M'Baku even though it's useless to use him if not.

People are actually shipping them on twitter and tumblr

>Shut the fuck up Romanoff I know its you I aint even got to look, how about I send you back to the Red Room with their hot ass coat hangers, would you like that!?!

He needs to fight Eril Killmonger instead of M'Baku. Killmonger is Black Panthers true arch nemesis

Since I can't have him as T'Challa I would love for him to be cast as N'Jadaka

muhnigga.jpg

Couple theories
>Hes addicted to a drug made from rare wakanda gorillas
>He has a gorilla power suit
>genetic gorilla dna
>He just wears a gorilla skin business suit

This thread has no right to be this good

kek

>very few people call him Erik

I fucking love this so much

How about he kills and skins a rare white gorilla in Wakanda and wears it's hide because he's a brutal savage that bitterly opposes Wakanda and wants to see it's culture destroyed?

His combat skills were pretty slick. Just about everytime someone managed to knock him away he managed to turn that momentum into another attack. He cut a pretty impressive figure.

Still not sure how his own movie will play out, though. Could be interesting but not sure what kind of story they're telling.

Sup Forums hasnt arrived yet

Why does Bucky look like Steven Amell in a wig here?

Gorilla skin suit is pretty awesome tbqh

I'm going to be honest, his ass was pretty incredible in the suit

The only person Thor fought seriously was Loki himself and Thor. He'd wreck the entire team if he wanted to.

>Racist complaints are now pending

BP
OU
YS
YS
YY

>Black Widow treating Black Panther like an actual cat.

It's going to be T'Challa establishing Wakanda on the world stage, entering a geo political theater of conflict where he has to preserve his people's traditions while adapting to the challenges of the modern world. Black Panther and Wakanda will face both external and internal enemies

Correct me if I'm wrong, thread, but did Reginald Hudlin's name not show up in the Special Thanks section in the credits where they listed all the comic writers?

>Falcon encouraging Cap to get that pussy.
>Bucky is just plain happy that Cap found a new love.
This warms my heart.
Best bros.

It isn't racist so it doesn't matter. Don't be so sensitive about what ignorant people might think. M'Baku as a character needs to be a brutal savage that desecrates the culture and traditions of Wakanda while wearing the skin of one of it's sacred animals

I don't think that's physically possible

His suit is made of vibranium.

The people at the MCU are absolute madmen.

They are 100% commited to translating super-rich and super-advanced isolationalist african kingdom to the big screen.

It's possible to do triple spin kick IRL but not while flying or jumping THAT high, source: I can do that

Do you even vibranium nigga?

>Doubting the prowess of BP and his Wakanda powers.
Heresy.

Sure it is, you just need cat-like reflexes.

>I don't think that's physically possible
IN A SUPERHRO MOVIE?!!?

WE
IZ
KANGS
'N
SHIEEEETTT

>we finally get bald Wakandan waifu
>BP is totally on board with a Wakandan babe vs Black Widow

Someone stop this before we go too far

youtube.com/watch?v=-2kSJHBRwzI

>bitches don't know about my heart shaped herb

Nah priest and texiera did tho

Nigger genetics enhanced with vibranium.

This pleases me.

Widow has chemistry with everybody.

Sekhmet, m8

>>Bucky is just plain happy that Cap found a new love.

Even better. Bucky knew firsthand how bad Cap is with ladies. Watching his bro score has got to bring a lot of pride to his heart.

>I don't think we've met, my names Clint
>I don't care

fucking basedd

fuck man when there were quips, they were good ones, how long does it typically take for a film to come out on blu-ray nowadays?

like three months?

>tfw you live far away from any theaters and your family doesn't really like superhero movies anyway
Fucking ride along came out in perfect quality the week of its release but this shit wont be on the internet for like five months mark my words.

>Vengeance has consumed you. It is consuming them. I am done letting it consume me.

The last line was nice, it could mean 2 things, he knew that vengeance was consuming him and he didn't give a single fuck or he didn't know that it was consuming him and also didn't give a fuck.

>This is probably the first time Bucky smiled in years.

No user, he shared a sincere empathetic moment with Zemo because of what he experienced and what it turned him into. It's part of his duty as a King to have proper discernment and not be driven by grudges, even well founded ones

>five months
shit you really think so user
I thought my dad would really enjoy it
damnnnn

Seriously though, I'm going to be so disappointed if he doesn't fight Erik Killmonger in his movie. The stories in the old Jungle Action books where Black Panther and Killmonger clash are my absolute favorites. He never gets used, but Killmonger is the true rival to T'Challa over the throne of Wakanda and in my eyes his true arch nemesis over Klaw or M'Baku.

They have between them the conflict of classic archetypes. They are the King and the Tyrant. T'Challa is the humble and dutiful Warrior King learning how to be a ruler, and in this journey he has to face the shadow of the King archetype in the vainglorious Killmonger, who claims T'Challa is too weak for the throne of Wakanda and has visions of leading their civilization to restored magnificence. Where M'Baku just wants to kill and skin Wakanda like the white ape, Killmonger wants to rule it.

Klaw as a villain was always more of an outside facilitater for Black Panthers true enemies.

>Scarlett Johansson has chemistry with everybody.

It would be perfection if they had their dramatic battle take place atop Warrior Falls, ending with Killmonger throwing him to the bottom while laughing maniacally

>describing his bloody clothes and what is happening instead of showing it

TALKING RACOON

Pretty sure Panther has some super human abilities.

>Spiderman pointing out how Cap's shield is bullshit and breaks the laws of physics