FUCK THE DNC EMAIL LEAKS GET IN THIS SHIT!!

Hey guise remeber that hillary private email server?? guess who's ddumping emails that were deleted...

WIKILEAKS!! IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!!! INDITEMENT SOON?

#NEVERHILLARY

silenceisconsent.net/breaking-wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-says-his-next-leak-will-virtually-guarantee-an-indictment-of-hillary-clinton/#sthash.8AJPKBw7.MLyVLBjw.dpbs

WikiLeaks has already published 30,322 emails from Clinton’s private email server, spanning from June 30, 2010 to August 12, 2014. While Assange didn’t specify what exactly was in the emails, he did tell ITV that WikiLeaks had “accumulated a lot of material about Hillary Clinton, which could proceed to an indictment.” - See more at: silenceisconsent.net/breaking-wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-says-his-next-leak-will-virtually-guarantee-an-indictment-of-hillary-clinton/#sthash.8AJPKBw7.MLyVLBjw.dpuf

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
youtube.com/watch?v=MkqR0DCIJRM
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5492
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18539
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12650
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/484
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DELETE THIS GOY

NO FUCK OFF KIKE

CLINTON EMAILS FRESH OFF HER SERVER!!!!!

This isn't new though

>This isn't new though

but i have yet to see it here. infact it's being burried by the 20 "scandal level" DNC email leaks.

Wich is more important to expose to the normies?

a: The emails that will get her ass out of the race and in jail

b: The emails that might look bad but won't stop her running for office?

i think we know wich we need to shine the light on more..

It's been posted many times, you fucking autist. Get your head out of your ass and stop pretending you're the savior of Sup Forums

>savior of Sup Forums
ahahahahaha tha'ts a new one

youtube.com/watch?v=MkqR0DCIJRM

OYVEY

It's another showa

I predict another happening Assange will be free'd soon.

or he might have an accident wihile lifting weights...

implying Loretta Lynch would ever

If that happens I predict a riot.

If that happens the 80Gig insurance file he uploaded will automatically decrypt and we will get to see everything he has in its unredacted form.

but .. that means he must die to save us???

not unless he's made a deal with trump to drop all charges

>>not unless he's made a deal with trump to drop all charges

Well even if he could not get that trump could gurantee him a pardon.. media circus ensures. court rules. he signs a pardon and everything ends. win/win ?

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5492

this is the email calling mexicans "taco Bowls"

delete this plz

I think they should let Hillary off. This is of no relevance today. Just let her off. She is a good woman.

Trump is too smart for that.

LOL fucking saved.. but seriously hillary's server has better stuff

where were you when republicans started liking Julian Assange?

>hillary will get indicted and arrested
>bernie becomes democrat nominee
>beats trump in nearly every state except the south
>we get higher taxes, amnesty for illegals, syrian refugees, more nig chimpouts, and nationalism will be dead in the GOP since trump lost

>INDITEMENT

American education everyone

He doesn't have to die to save us we can free him and still be able to riot as well.

Don't know why but I feel it in my gut we will free him somehow.

Kek

Good he bring about the destruction of the United States and crash the world economy. We need to hit the fucking reset button on this shit.

>FROM: ChristopherR
>TO: ChristopherR

WHY?

THIS SHIT IS FUCKING BANANAS I AM SCREENCAPPING LIKE A MAD CUNT RIGHT NOW

from hillary to robert russo:

quote:
have they done to have deserved copping this sand nigger and what are they going to do with him now. If the Maccabim checkpoint rejected him, there was no way in which the Atarot checkpoint will take him. It is now pitch black outside and by the by, while traveling on Route 45, between the Ofer military base to the Atarot checkpoint, a thought or a suggestion pops up. Perhaps someone said something and nobody argued against, or perhaps someone did argue back but the one who came up with the original suggestion carried more weight. Or perhaps there was no argument, someone said something and someone else felt that this is precisely what needs to be done, and one of them says to the driver, pull over for a moment, not here, it's too well lit, stop there. You, yes you, move it, get your arse into gear you piece of shit – thanks to you our van stinks; you ruined our evening, get going! What do you mean to where? Go there.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18539

>>FROM: ChristopherR
>>TO: ChristopherR
>
>WHY?
he's also sending it to [email protected] and probably has no idea how to CC back to himself

Haven't these been out for weeks now?

Bill?

This is one way people normally send a BCC to a bunch of people in an organization, but maybe he's just stupid as another user said

>Haven't these been out for weeks now?

those are the DNC ones.. these are from the private server the FBI says there were less emails handed over (and found)

basically he's leakign the ENTIRE contents of the server BEFORE anything got deleted.

Pretty sure that whole email is Hillary quoting someone

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12650

>mfw Hillary and the libshits thought they had the advantage by holding their convention after the republicans

So are these more of the 20k emails? Or is it a different bunch? I don't quite understand this, are these from her server in her bathroom?

Oh boy. I know what I'm doing tomorrow if its a slow day at work.

Yes these are the bathroom emails NOW START DIGGING GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

is this for real? seems fake

>6 months ago everyone thought the GOP was imploding

nice find

real as fuck dude. Literally a goldmine of shit waiting for us to dig our arms into

>is this for real? seems fake

here is the link dig for your self

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Lmao!

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

>tfw assad right now

I'd rather wait until she secures the nomination, honestly.

>2001
Eh?

Found Merkel

>I'd rather wait until she secures the nomination, honestly.
nah. take no chances.

When you get the chance remove the disease asap.

right now would be 100x easier to remove her from the race. if you wait till she's the democratic candidate she'll have alot more muscle protecting her.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/484

oh look another scandal that will blow over in a week or so. yo republicans have your fun but deep down you know that nothing will come from this. in november we'll be back on track.

Something changed with Assange. He used to just dump embarrassing conversations between Heads of state. Now he's releasing Confidential emails and Incriminating material

those are DNC emails not the private email server

They are referencing trump and his May 5th tweet of him eating a taco bowl.

wrong leak autist

I read he was captured by the CIA near an American embassy but I have no idea how real that was, I'm not believing till I see a sauce of said "arrest". That said, Assange might feel the end is coming.

>mfw we actually get to see the death of the two parties in one cycle
I never thought we'd be so lucky, Sup Forums

These were released months ago and Sup Forums has been combing through them and gotten all the juicy stuff already. Stop distracting us from the DNC leak, shill

>They are referencing trump and his May 5th tweet of him eating a taco bowl.
yes but insead of reffering to hispanics as hispanics they decided to use it as a derogatory term instead.

>guaranteed indictment
Yeah right. The FBI already FUCKING LOOKED THROUGH THESE, and found NO REASON TO INDICT. Nothing is going to come of this. Hillary WILL be president. Deal with it.

>yfw wikileaks hacked Hillary's emails and even Hillary didn't know it because her server was specifically designed to be compromised by her marxist globalist pals

>>guaranteed indictment
>Yeah right. The FBI already FUCKING LOOKED THROUGH THESE, and found NO REASON TO INDICT. Nothing is going to come of this. Hillary WILL be president. Deal with it.

emails that are being dumped by wikipedia include:

Emails deleted
Emails not handed over

ti's the entire fucking content of the server before hillary went on a deleting spree.

@82596506
>1 post by this ID

ALSO, ROLLAN

Tip: They only looked through the emails that weren't fucking deleted.

What is wrong with this country where it takes a "leak" to indict corrupt politicians and not the people (FBI) that we pay billions of dollars to do as their living? This shit is coming to an end soon, one way or the other. This country needs a fucking enema.

Where exactly did wikileaks get the emails? From what I understand the fbi said they couldn't prove the server was hacked. Wouldn't this be the proof?

I like this Chilean's postmodern thoughts.

FUCKING IDIOTS

THESE HAVE BEEN UP ALREADY FOR MONTHS

THEY ARE NOT THE DELETED EMAILS, THEY ARE THE EMAILS HANDED OVER TO THE FBI

Sup Forums HAS ALREADY GONE THROUGH THEM

THE FBI HAS ALREADY ACTED ON THEM

FUCK THIS SLIDE THREAD

This has to be spread far and wide, minorities have to know what their liberal masters really think of them.

More Sup Forums-tier wishful fedora thinking. The FBI has the best data-recovery services in the world. Trust me, they already know. Nothing damning was found, so just shut the fuck up already you fucking autistic MRA faggots.

why would the FBI admit the server was hacked? it puts guilt on clinton for having documents leaked, they chose not to charge her because they are OWNED by her user.

yea you're right there's nothing important here

everybody go home

really made me think btw

this

just shove that puppy right up in there and give it a squeeze, watch all the shit and waste wash away.

>>FUCK THIS SLIDE THREAD

this is advanced kike shitposting

Please let there be better emails every day this week.

It's funny how you braindead children think the FBI has magic super-technology. You obviously have no fucking clue how hard drives store data nor how that data can be permanently removed.

A lot of people seem to forget that Trump doesn't look favorably upon people like Assange, Snowden, and Manning. They also seem to forget that he's pro Patriot Act.

they didn't leak anything

the clinton emails were released under an FOIA request

>autistic MRA faggots
>FBI doing their job hhehehe csi tactical data recoverydoolerdy tools

spot the numale in his chastity device and win a prize!

Based

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5492

Where were you when Dems started hating him?

>They also seem to forget that he's pro Patriot Act.
and so is hillary.

it's a matter of lesser of two evils

During the Bush years I wanted him dead but now I support him.

Find the sections marked classified with the (c). Spread the word. They're in there.

if i haven't seen it, it's new to me!!!!!

Too bad that Hillary is proven above the law.

Don't you remember when the FBI effortlessly hacked that terrorist's iphone?

I'm just saying that I seriously doubt he would ever pardon Assange.