en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WALL

BUILD WALL

better start laying bricks you filthy fuck

>boats don't exists

>mexicans can't swim

>criminals wont figure out a way to use a boat to move mexicans into usa without a profit

>laders don't exists

>ropes don't exists

>tunnels don't exists

>mexican's can't travel to canada

mexican curiosity:

"Will I get killed by the drug dealers, or the lack of clean water today?"

that sounds more like mexican roulette, you imbecile

You voted for peña, right?

get your citizenship and say that to my face le taco negro

nice to see 2 shitty countries fight
>neither Trump or Clinton are aceptable presidents
mexico needs to be isloted like cuba tho

>knows how to write in english
>voted for peña nieto

choose one

Mexico you realize the wall will actually be good for you?

All those cartels are because of USA being so close to you. They export 99% of the drug to USA.

It may not stop the cartels but it will reduce organized crime.

Also if you want to become a USA citizen why don't you make a demand for citizenship? What is so wrong or hard about that?

>Malvinas 1982
>Cucked by england

choose two

I don't give a fuck about a god damn wall

I just don't want to pay for it

>implying you have a choice
T O P K E K

>>boats don't exists
Easy to spot
>>mexicans can't swim
Good luck swimming for hours
>>criminals wont figure out a way to use a boat to move mexicans into usa without a profit
See point 1
>>laders don't exists
Camera don't exist and the wall could be high
>>ropes don't exists
>>tunnels don't exists
They are very dangerous too and you have to move a lot of dirt can be noticed
>>mexican's can't travel to canada
Need visa and then an other visa to enter USA
You think that I just can enter USA like that? No they ask questions and ask me for ID reason to visit etc

Why does tighter border bother you so much?

The idiot dictator in charge (Thanks to the USA) was so desperate that thought that the brits would not fight back. How is it our fault? Also the fucking chilean dictator stab us in the back

>pay for a wall
>get nuked

If I am going to die anyways, why not invite ISIS to Mexico, so they can go and murder as many gringo fatlards as possible

Your not really going to pay for it, Trump will just put a higher import tax. High enough that manufacture may have to move to USA to be profitable.

>mexico new cuba when?

Then I guess that would impact my economy, and force me to go to USA

>mexican intellectuals

When Russia moves WMD there?

>>lets vote for a racist imbecile
>>what could possibly go wrong?

I agree you shouldn't vote for Hilary

#VoteTrump

>a Mexican pretending Mexico is some kind of utopia where every politician in power cares about the people and isnt a racists, corrupt, narco or all of it at the same time.

Seriously Jacinto... we should fix our shit before trying to talk about other countries.

go fix your shit while I am shitposting here

>taking Sup Forums seriously
>be an edgy deep brown chilango

choose two

>mexican intellectuals

>Jordan
>Relevant

choose none!

Lol suck it third world subhuman. You guys are pissed because you see the gringos are waking up and here comes The Wall.

Are we talking about the witch who calls blacks superpredators and doesn't know how to use email?

>why not invite ISIS to Mexico, so they can go and murder as many gringo fatlards as possible
And you wonder why they want a wall.

SHILLS CALLING OUT SHILLS? ABSOLUTELY HARAMBE. HALT IMMEDIATELY!

If you are reading this right now, you're either scrolling through piles of shitposts, or have been b8d by a slide thread. Although this may have been posted by a citizen with good intentions, all readers and posters benefit from the following information.

Please familiarize yourself with this pamphlet. Save for later reference. Invoke in any suspected shill thread to banish it.

Immunize yourself against degeneracy.
Keep Sup Forums uncontrolled.

>send a foreign country a bill for some shit he didn't buy

>expect zero resistance, whatsoever

are you really that imbecile?

they are putting us a wall for no fucking reason

lets give those asshole a god damn reason!

>be argentina
>have the right call other countries shit

Choose one

thanks uk

now I am glad you fucked argentina back in 1982

15 million illegal mexican rapist immigrants in america
>putting up a wall for no fucking reason

Lol so much frightened butthurt

Y u so mad tho paco? See that wall being built and what the return of 40m trash and the loss of your "nations" biggest source of revenue will do? Mexico is gonna slip from 3rd world to somalia levels. Fuckin hilarious

Getting appointed manager at taco bell doesn't mean you're smart pedro

>conquered entire continent from 3 empires at the height of their power
>couldn't conquer an island the size of northern Ireland from a malaise ridden old man
which one was Argentina again? I forget

>15 million illegal mexican rapist immigrants in america

sources?

archive.is/1CIZN

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_the_United_States

fucking hilarious when we partnet with Iran and blow the fucking shit out of your pathethic white cucked country

no wonder why the world hates you guys

KEKS!

Yeah, he's a fucking moron but the other option is Hillary Clinton. Easy choice.

This has been explained repeatedly, but since most mexicans leave school by age 10:

There's no bill involved. Simply a 75 percent tax or more on remittance payments to mexico from the USA. That will pay for the wall and drive all your filth back to their homeland.

The wall just got 10 feet higher pedro

you'd kill more mexicans than you would white americans

ok Ahmed
Still using a 30 confict as argument on how is your country better than mine? Why don't you go back to the plantation Pablo?

>resisting the United States.

settle down, subhuman

you're worthless animals

We're going to build that wall! Who's going to pay for it?

Mexico is just mad that they won't be able to just send their criminals and poor people away instead of taking real actions towards improving their country.

then thats a win-win scenario for the entire world if you ask anyone

>you will never eat a delicious home cooked meal out of bake lite dishware in your turquoise dinning room in the house that you bought after working at GM for 3 years

You know you love us, mexibro. Why would you all want to come here if not?

sorry pablo. either youre legal or your going back to your native homeland..

whats so wrong with that?

mexico

>we are going to die anyway

why not call a nuclear holocaust before we leave?

Russia, North Korea, Iran and the rest of the world, please, bang my neighborgh

christ, you poor CNN intern. they're making you slave away on a Sunday, the filthy jews!

You realise if you or any other shit stained countries try to start shit with a NATO member we'll erase you off the face of the planet?

We've been sparing you guys because we've grown weary of mass destruction. Don't kick the hornet's nest.

America deserves Trump. Americans are fucking idiots and they don't deserve America. He will completely fuck it up beyond saving. Americans fucking deserve him. Fuck Americans and fuck America. Goddamn morons.

Clinton Cash documentary on YouTube now. Needs to be spread
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM [Open]

well that's fucking true

but you guys are being a fucking jerk with stepping a bill to our precious and holy country

can we like split bills or something bro?

Like Hill will be any better. We're fucked no matter what.

You understand walls are the most effective way right? You live in a house with a door and walls right pedro?

Hahaha iran...lmfao! You are probably enough of a dumb subhuman to believe that.

Protip: iran would be bombed flat in a matter of days, and as the foe closest to us, mexico would be levelled. Literally a post apocalyptic wasteland even worse than it looks today.

Y u so mad tho paco? Why would a wall in the USA upset you so when you live in mexico, a foreign country?

Because you and all your filth know what will happen to you when the host removes itself of parasites.

>Mexican
>Muslim
>races

look pal, we are going to die anyways with the commercial restrictions that USA is going to impose to us

that's why we are dragging as many cucks we can with us to our grave

mexican art at its finest

>that flag
>that post

That's a lot of undocumented human beans.
I didn't realize it was that bad.

BUILD WALL

MEXICAN INTELLECTUALS.

>racist
[Citation Needed]
>imbecile
>rich as fuck
Yeah, uh-huh. Sure thing. Hillary is so much better. She's not a criminal or insane or mentally damaged or completely incompet- OH WAIT

>how is it our fault?
Gee, maybe the entire country pouring into the streets and cheering for the invasion when you thought you were winning had something to do with it
>CHILE FUCKED US!
hmm, maybe you should have went to war with another local power instead of a world superpower that you had no legitimate claims against? hmm really makes you think...

>Russia
>North Korea
>China
>Japanese revenge

and so on

TEN

Oh, and any random arab country + ISIS

The secret is that you aren't going to pay for the wall, hell there might not even be a wall. there might be a small uptick in deportations of people who have criminal records and it will look like we're doing something. We talk a big game before elections and then nothing ever gets done. it's the american way, our congress couldn't set a clock let alone policy.

Let's completely ignore the fact that our government is beyond corrupt and run by drug cartels. Then get mad at the US trying to build the same type of wall on our northern border that we built on our southern one

BUILD WALL
U
I
L
D

W
A
L
L

Kek

Build Wall
Manned guard towers
Ground vibration sense equipment
M2 Browning auto turrets
Land mines
Miles of razor wire
Secondary wall with 2 mile dead mans zone
Anti tunnel by digging dead mans zone to bedrock
Shoot on site troop orders
Literally the Berlin wall x1000

Fuck you pablo REEEEEEEEEEE

>ok Ahmed

mfw argentina has more arabs per capita than britain ever has

youre a disgrace for your country juan

>it's an "OP is a Mexican intellectual" episode

USA, if we are going down, you are coming with us

>30 ft wall
>31 ft ladder
Like you own boats or ladders

This. Most of the arsenal we throw at other countries are from the Navy and a few planes in other countries. With you being right next door, you would be subject to the full arsenal of the US and not just what we have stationed in other countries.

Christ your stupid Indio fuck really are as dumb as your reputation.

Do you really think Russia will go to war with the usa to save mexico? Come on, put down the pinto beans for 30 seconds and think about it. The rest of your list has about as good a chance of hurting the USA as you do of winning a "my parents are not menial laborers" contest.

>Nuclear bombs

shoo shoo, there are 23 other white supremacy threads for you to circle jerk in

Fun fact: Unsurprisingly, there are no Taco Bells in Mexico

How? You have no nukes.

Whats wrong with being racist?

checked