This is Kylo Ren. He's Rey's love interest in Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Say something nice about him

This is Kylo Ren. He's Rey's love interest in Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Say something nice about him.

Finn is her physical love interest though

Finn already got a new love interest.

Not possible for obvious reasons.

>Looks like a sad, not at all evil dude on the TLJ poster. Even Luke looks like more of a bad guy
>Got his scar specifically changed so it looked more attractive and less goofy
And people still think it's for no reason.

Boyega already said they were just friends and weren't playing romance, son.

Isaac and Boyega definitely had more chemistry than Boyega and Daisy Ridley.

The only time Ridley bordered on interesting was in her scenes with Adam Driver.

nah.

Finn/Poe romance confirmed.

Nah. Kathleen Kennedy said no. Finn is going with the new asian character.

i thought her chemistry with adam was better, which is weird since her and john seem like better friends irl.

u mad black boi?

if it turns out they're cousins their scenes are going to be fucking cringeworthy in retrospect. like luke/leia scenes.

reylo is pottery.

They're not. They did this on purpose and this isn't like the OT where they only decided they were related later. Nobody wants to repeat that mess.

She and John Boyega have a more flirty chemistry in real life than they did in the movie. That has to be intentional.

they're obviously cousins.

yeah her chemistry with john felt more like good friends. her scenes with adam are more intense.

You're going to feel stupid when Rey's a Skywalker user. Reylo will never happen, it's abusive and racist.

Literally nothing wrong with Reylo.

Nah m8, Rey's a Kenobi

> He's Rey's love interest in Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

Wait, what? You mean they aren't just going to rip off the whole Jacen and Jaina Solo thing by making them siblings?

he is the only thing that keeps some interest in the disney fanfics

He's got thick hair...?

nope, there's no way at this point. bloodline totally debunked them being siblings for me, it would be absolutely retarded and make no sense. plus JJ says in the commentary that it's leia and rey's first time meeting. and the first time rey and kylo meet too.

I DIDN'T KILL YOUR BROTHER, REY
I
AM YOUR BROTHER

he is less ugly than horse-faced rey and the token nigger

He is such a wuss I feel like Tomaru by comparison.