>nationalistic
>no gays
>no feminists
>no blacks
>no jews
>no muslims
>no crime
>no immigrants

why is japan so SHIT? i hate this xenophobic country. i hate this racist people. why can't japan be modern and tolerant, like GERMANY ???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QH-kNnq7mFM
youtube.com/watch?v=prNYOW0_kms
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Neck yourself I'm sure Japan will be fine with 1 less English teacher

Japan brings the bantz

>no legit military=no balls

When Trump wins we gottan fix that.

Also I like Japans old flag better.

Long Live Japan!

You our only hope at defeating the Juden!

Canadian using a Japanese proxy detected.

Autism

>why can't japan be modern and tolerant, like GERMANY ???

Someone has been missing the latest news it seems. Being too tolerant can be a very bad thing :/

>james in japan

>no military

>nationalistic

Pick one

Faggot

>more irrelevant than canada

>not understanding sarcasm
Autismidf please go

kill yourself davido-kun

Burger pls, there's no sarcasm in saying japan is xenophobic and racist, it's the truth

is this humour

>lives in land of anime
>can eat curry every single day
>complains

お前は日本人ですか?

日本の警察の拷問は酷い。警察に捕まったらほんとに終わりだ。
この間の99.9の番組覚えとるか?
just kidding you're a proxy user you cant read that

ハーフ
スポイラーがこのボードに使えんかったのを忘れたから修正したかったからさっきのポストを消した。

>Japans old flag
It's a military flag. Current Japan flag has been same since the samurai era.

>no gays

kek. All dem trap doujins tell me otherwise.

Japanese prosecution indict only when they have a self-confidence that it's guilt.
Therefore the rate is high in Japan.
So, the rate of no guilty is same level with other country.

私はビギナーです ^^'

でもこのポストを分かった...多分

日本人が大好きです ^^

>pride in nation and ethnicity = militarism

日本* not 日本人

I ain't a homo for christ's sake

>Japanese prosecution indict only when they have a self-confidence that it's guilt

yeah that doesn't count when your due process is a joke

>wealthy
that debt
>prosperous
that natality deficit
>stable
that suicide chart

It's a perfect place for NEETs though, mah dream world

youtube.com/watch?v=QH-kNnq7mFM

youtube.com/watch?v=prNYOW0_kms

yeah either way a pretty cool place

Saved for later, time to sleep

>No feminism
>No gays
>No crime
>Prosperous

You really are just ignorant OP

けど「日本人」は女の人も意味するんだ。

>draw a girl
>remove vagina
>add a penis

> ハーフ
kirr parents, then yourserf-mashou

No immigrants?

Explain your scamming niggers you faggot

>summer vacation
>still have to go work due to japanese warped work ethic.

Goddamn. I just wanna go home and bang my azn qt gf.

oh ok

pics or gtfo

So you're a faggot. Having to hide your faggotry in a based country is a very good thing.

No immigrants? Explain the Nigerians always trying me to go to their club.

Ths

Also you mean drug you and rob you then rape you right?

>no gays

Japan knows truth for a society to prosper the people must be cream of the crop and other cultures are shit. I wish us was like japan

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary

I like Japan but the work culture there is disgusting and a certain deal breaker for me

Why is Japan the only country on here where the poster is assumed to be from somewhere else. Yes I know there would be plenty of weebs posting from there on here, but with all of the people posting from a multitude of different countries, it's not exactly difficult to conceive that a Japanese person would post here.

>why is japan so SHIT? i hate this xenophobic country.

This statement is common among bitter English teachers.

>no jews
>no muslims
>no crime
>why is japan so SHIT?
What are you talking about? Having no jews, no muslims and no crime is really good.

They got their own chan
also this

Yes, the Japanese expect people to work hard. I met a Japanese manager of English teachers off Tinder (lol) once. She said that all of the teachers would slack off and watch the clock, just waiting to go home instead of getting work done.

Oh and I just want to add as a general note, the women aren't going to throw themselves at you just because you're white. They see white people every day, you aren't special.

Did you tap that?

If you are attractive they do

T.guy who got 150 tinder matches and 4 dates on a 2 week vacation

Yes, but that's besides the point.

Not in the way you're thinking. There are weebs who literally think they will get swarmed just for having white skin.

>She said that all of the teachers would slack off and watch the clock, just waiting to go home instead of getting work done
Is this one of the reasons for their xenophobia?

>people still fucking reply to this faggot proxy kike and without sageing

>wealthy
>prosperous
>stable
hahahahahahaha

Well no shit dude, if you're attractive you can get it everywhere. It's just dating and a fling, nothing wrong with that. From the videos I've watched on those random interviews in Japan, Jap girls still by large are only interested in marrying other Japs; mainly due to culture, which is exactly how it should be.

Except for the few curious ones, who are the keepers.

I mean fuck me if you're already settling down in Japan you're rejecting your own country values, so why not find another one who rejects their own?

>Yes, the Japanese expect people to work hard.
>Engrish student

How about the Japs work hard at speaking English.
Every Jap baseball player in MLB can't speak English worth a damn.

Most of the time xenophobia is what the receiver blames his perceived ill-treatment on. Such as rejection from a Japanese woman, when in reality it's because he doesn't speak fucking Japanese. In another way, some Japanese have been burned by temporary residents such as when renting an apartment. So now, a white person COULD be turned down when seeking a place to stay.

Don't get me wrong, they do have some xenophobic shit (for example, whitey isn't allowed in most soapland type places because "reasons").

>nationalistic
Only the older people.

>no gays
Wrong.

>no feminists
So wrong.

>no blacks
Ok.

>no jews
True but they own all the international reporting in Japan.

>no muslims
For now.

>no crime
Ok.

>no immigrants
Completely wrong.

>debt so bad only the BoJ will buy their governments own fucking bonds with money they've printed
>can't ever raise interest rates of the whole thing comes crashing down
>no childrenu
>highly protectionist over basic foodstuffs, passes on the cost to ordinary citizens
>net importer of food since the 13th century AD

Japan is a mistake.

>"reasons"

i was going to do the little white dicks thing but i forgot

>japan

>that first vid
>Jap complaining about how it was "given" this system
If Japan wasn't forced open by the Americans it would have been annexed. It was spear chucker tier. There's no way without Perry and the Meiji restoration that Japan would've retained its independence. Even China was making overtures at modernization by the Meiji period. If not the west than Japan would've become China's second Korea.

I think it has to do with the idea that whites have STIs.

The dumbass LCD in Japan is no worse than the dumbass LCD we have here in America.

I mean I can't personally confirm but I'm willing to bet that's not a nationwide thought

You realize Japan was China's rival, right?

You realize what "China's second Korea" means right?

Japan in WW2 built all of their things, difinitely not "spear chucker" tier, they also didn't have international spies and Jews from all over the world to give them tech like SU.

I went to coahella this year, I met a japanese man from japan, his english was pretty ok, he had a real cutie japanese GF. I asked him why japanese are so racists. i was drunk. he said only the old people are racist. he was a cool japan bro, i stole his phone. and his coachella wristband, i feel so bad, im sure he hates americans now

. so for some reason i feel like apolizing to japan. he was trying to be cool. flew all the way from japan. and i took advantage because i was drunk and on cocaine.

What masters degree has the most chances in japan?

post pics of his gf from the phone

The current tech China and Japan were in that era would make it impossible for China to attack Japan, in fact it would still be fairly impossible for the US to do a land invasion, which is why they dropped atomic bombs and why Japan wasn't a colony like Germany,.

6,852 islands that make up Japan ftw.

>this bahit

You're a piece of shit.

Engrish teacher

Eh, depends on what field you're trying to get into. Can't go with just a masters and expect there to be an opening for anyone, let alone a foreigner.

it's degens like you giving us burgers a bad name... just drop the drink and be man next time you raging thieving faggot

How are those negative interest rates working out for you, nip?

>when in reality it's because he doesn't speak fucking Japanese
I thought that knowing fluent japanese was a must for that job. Everything makes sense now.

Computer science

i know, i cringe HARD, every time i think back about it, he will forever hate americans. he was very open and kind. submissive even. easy target. i dont do cocaine anymore makes me do bad things

The Chinese Navy was better outfitted than the Japanese during the first war. Japan winning anyway then going on to beat the Russians was a colossal deal.
Were the Chinese Navy of the first war to go up against a theoretical still extant Shogunate they would've cut Japan down in a matter of months, at the very least forcing them into a Korea style protectorate.

This isn't theoretical. This is what happened to the completely un-westernized Korea at the hands of the Chinese.

Business?

japan is so racist and evil

Oh my no. You could teach English over in Japan even without knowing Konnichiwa.

There's a real chance you could get hired at an international business. Perhaps some bank would hire you for IT.

For an international business perhaps yes. You'd need to get in contact and have a job lined up before coming to Japan though.

American*. No Canadians live there, fuck half the white people are weebs from US teaching engrish

Nigger

CHI

>No gays
>No feminism
Those exist there but they aren't nearly as wide spread or entitled as their Western equivalent.

>No immigrants
Does immigrant mean sandnigger or dindus from Africa now? About 1-2% of Japan's population are immigrants. They immigrated from China or Korea or Vietnam.

>>wealthy
>>prosperous
>>stable
>>conservative
>>nationalistic
>>no gays
>>no feminists
>>no blacks
>>no jews
>>no muslims
>>no crime
>>no immigrants
do the math. the lack of said groups creates the desired environment

we know canadian shitposters are american proxy

MAKE JAPAN GREAT AGAIN

>doing coke
You are a degenerate. And that's coming from one of the most degenerate countries in the world

MAKE JAPAN GREAT AGAIN!

MAKE JAPAN GREAT AGAIN!!