Post your OTPs

Canon or non-canon, if it's Sup Forums, post your favorite couples. Lesbian, gay, hereto... It doesn't matter. If you like it, share it

greatest love story

F I N A L L Y
I
N
A
L
L
Y

I can't find any fanarts of this unfortunately

Kys weirdo

sauce?

damn you, mamlet

The avengers academy mobile game. It's basically like a comic you have to play to get the scenes

That one game Avengers academy seems like it

Always and forever.

There's so many reasons this pairing is shit.
but I want it anyway

Any of them.

If not written by Bendis, I'm alright with it.

Supreme

Who? Bucky and Wanda or T'Challa and Wanda...

Bucky and T'Challa?

Kaffirs are haram.

>token female Thor
>token black Captain America
Nothing worse than 2 cancers getting together.

D-DELETE THIS

>Misty being a slut

The best ship

Best brot3

Cross country roadtrip in that VW Beetle when?

Scott SummersxColleen Wing is the greatest OTP. It was taken from us too soon and will never return.

Bucky and Wanda.

Based

Fear itself is SHIT!!!

>Nomad and Falcon as Hard-traveling Heroes
>Cameo by Kate Bishop Hawkeye and Pizza Dog at stoplight

I miss 'em.

storm and wolverine

The most endgame duo in comics.

Don't try to change me.

Oh shit I never even thought of if there'd be Nomad references or not.

If only they would have gotten a better artist...

>forcing in Kate
Fuck you

I'm pretty sure there's only 4 people on Earth that ship this.
Ignore Vision he just likes to watch

I wonder how many seasons we'll get through before they finally get together

Always and forever.
>What about batgirl?
What about batgirl. Fuck her.

your pair is aquaman and.. his wife?
well ok i guess

>interracial relationship between the two most cancerous examples of the diversity brigade

It's like poetry. The only thing that makes me sad here is the time the artist wasted on that piece, but then they were probably paid for it anyways.

At least gluing them together means they won't end up shitting on anyone else's lawn.

She has a husband

Actually, the funny part is that nothing even came of it. Whor kissed Sam, he was confused, confronted her about it a little while after and then they moved right along like nothing happened.

It was absolutely pointless, added nothing to the story, and hasn't been brought up since.

I think Jane and Sam having coffee was the single most interesting thing done with her since she became Thor. Hell, since she got cancer in the first place. The actual kiss was pointless and only existed for the sake of generating controversy and sales bait, but the aftermath of Sam confronting Jane was pretty much the only time Waid did anything remotely interesting in the book with the adult characters.

But it did.
The following issue, Sam found out about Jane's secret identity, and the following issue ended with him joining her at her cancer club meet.
The issue after that had them getting coffee together, and discussing the circumstances behind her rejecting treatment, and if it's about being a hero, or giving up.
Waid has used her premise much better than Aaron has.

>Morrisonplebs

Cliff and Kate

>NTT Starfire is insightful and nurturing

The real reason I have disdain for the cartoon.

Old-school nomad or Remenders new OC?

I wonder how Sam will feel when he learns he's nothing but a check mark on some slut's bucket list?

>Cliff and the author's self-insert

How horrible

>Literal cancer

Yep

Batgirl is shit
The Huntress is elder God tier

Lovin this one. Morrison did good.

The Spirit of Truth Illuminates a wold of Dark Justice.

Or some shit.

I was thinking specifically from a romantic angle when I said that, I should have clarified better. The kiss didn't lead to an actual romance, like the TC or the guy I was originally replying to implied, but the two bonding better as friends. The actual kiss itself as a romantic angle was a complete bait and switch and felt pointless; Jane and Sam bonding could have probably happened in any number of ways, rather than having an abrupt kiss out of nowhere that somehow also made it to a cover and was marketed like it was some big deal.

It was short lived but I loved it. Gavril was too good for this world.

>Cliff and the Author's OC waifu
1:1

Peter and Felicia. always and forever.

spider man black cat

That last panel the speech bubbles are coming from the wrong sides.

Is shipping a guy up with your Mary Sue character really as bad as pairing him up with you Self-Insert Mary Sue character? I mean, sure Kay was probably Morrison's high school wet dream, but Kate was just shamelessly Pollack writing herself as the hero's main love interest with OP superpowers. And no one stood against her for obvious reasons.

They're both wrong for Cliff anyway. But until someone can write a better love interest, Kay is objectively better.

Unless you want to go the unexplored homo route and start shipping Cliff with Larry. I'd have no objections to this.

Storm and Thor. is Storm good with everyone? seems like it.

She and Danny broken up ages ago, over their phantom child.

Julie x Johnny was better

I really like you guys!

You know, after Olicity, any other Ollie ship looks great.

Ahura is the atillian equivalent of Donald trunp

She better with anyone other than her ex husband

Brunala > Samala > anyonala > Kamiles

He wants to build a wall between attilan and jersey?