Cap it

cap it.

this will be the election map in November.

Trump wins because of the Bernie Bros and independents bailing on Hillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=shWfebWa2Jg
denverpost.com/2015/12/22/colorados-population-jumped-by-101000-in-12-months/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bernie will shatter that myth tomorrow night very quickly.

YES! People finally started redding out Michigan! Mark my words boys, it will be red! Wait and see, these fuckers are so fucked.

This

Bernie is King Cuck, he will suck the Democrats dick so hard tomorrow

MN will be blue
IA, OH, PA will be red

>mfw he renegs his endorsement due to wikileaks
>mfw when its total anarchy in the streets
>mfw the police dont care about the cop-hating DNC

>Colorado ever going red
Sorry op. that shit's not gonna happen again. California has killed this once great state.

sorry to post this here, i just need to reach every hillary thread i can

COUNTERFEIT NOWTHIS VIDEO ABOUT LORETTA LYNCH

Made this a week ago but finally got around to uploading it- Save it and spread it before it gets taken down

youtube.com/watch?v=shWfebWa2Jg

Why don't you burguerboys exclude California from the country?

That shithole is a shame for you guys.

THE DELEGATES DAHNALD

>colorado
>red
I live here and there are a ton of hipster/stoner faggots. i almost guarantee it will be blue

I'll explain my reasoning, take it for whatever.

>MN
Will go red because Hillary lost it to Bernie, some MN liberals will pull for Trump just to throw a middle finger at the system. Its called the Ventura effect.

>IA
Comfortably democratic for last 2 elections, Obama helps, Hillary did well and Trump got beat by Cruz.

>OH
Kasich will sabotage Trump, democrats in OH united behind Hillary. Low independent turnout.

>PA
is literally a toss-up, but traditional blue. Also less independents to throw the variables.

>are a ton of hipster/stoner faggots

that voted for Bernie.

Enough of them will
>dude weed stay home
>lets vote Green!

Hillary is going to lose that one becuz she is hated more by independents than Trump is.

>Minnesota
>going red ever
Oh boy, this is somebodies first election, isnt it?

r8 my prediction Sup Forums

Will Colorado ever go red after Columbine?

Well, Columbine was pretty red after Columbine.

college educated liberals voted Jesse Ventura just to fuck off the establishment.

it will happen again for Trump. Hillary pissed off alot of the left and independents there that voted for Bernie.

what people arent realizing is that indepnedents and the left base that usually carry blue states are NOT going to turn out for Hillary, that makes the state redder.

She has lost
>the hardcore progressive left
>left-leaning independent s
>the labor vote

that leaves her with
>limousine liberals
>the black vote
>tumbler-tier feminists

Hillary will get arrested and Bernie will become the nominee.

Then we get high taxes, amnesty for beaners, and Syrian refugee resettlement.

Shilldawg is the only one Trump can beat. Bernie would cream him in the next election, the poll numbers are quite clear on this.

The problem is that Colorado is a very diverse state. Denver, Boulder, Ft Collins, and parts of northern CO are very fucking liberal due to there being lots of colleges. In the eastern plains and the small mountain towns are all right wing, but there's simply not enough people to vote to make a difference.
Since the weed laws were implemented and the MASSIVE influx of people that moved here from left states (a million people in one year just to Denver alone.) it's never going red again. At least, not for a while anyways.

I wish I was as positive as you. While Trump is hands down the best candidate for labor, until big unions start to endorse him I'm not believing shit about him getting their votes. 85-95% of the progressive left will reluctantly vote for Hillary because of the supreme court. Left-leaning independents are more likely than the other demographics to go to Trump, but the fearmongering about trump will dampen even that. I'm not saying were out of this, in fact I think we have a damn good shot at winning, but don't be ridiculous.

t.someone who hasn't had enough conversations with liberal faggots

As much as I want to believe, NY isn't going red anytime soon

>a million people in one year just to Denver alone

>t. someone who only talks to their young hipster friends
fify though you had the right idea

Made this a week back

you haven't met any people that are voting hillary to spite Trump?

literally all the support I've seen from Hillary has been like this

Minnesota/Wisconsin are the home states of modern Progressivism, no way they go Red.

Lol Minnesota will not go red under any circumstances

Sup Forums delusion again

>be 2012
>Hur dur Mitt will win so easily
>gets BTFO by nigger

this is just another repeat

A CNN poll yesterday said 40% of Bernouts wouldn't vote for Hillary

denverpost.com/2015/12/22/colorados-population-jumped-by-101000-in-12-months/

>For the first time since the tech boom, Colorado added nearly 101,000 people to its population in a single year — a larger-than-expected increase that helps explain Denver’s overheated housing market.

>“We were surprised that migration came in so strong. We had been forecasting about 10,000 slower in migration,” state demographer Elizabeth Garner said.

>Colorado’s population reached 5,456,574 as of July 1, up from 5,355,588 the same day a year earlier, according to updated estimates released by the U.S. Census Bureau on Tuesday.

>A lag effect could explain why migration to Colorado still increased as job growth decreased, Garner said. Moves can take months to plan, and people will keep relocating to an area even after the initial draw diminishes.
>That is one reason why Garner predicts Colorado’s population could rise by another 100,000 next year.

democrats will always try to justify themselves voting for a democrat every election

this is just their reason this time

I doubt Democrat voters even know about the Supreme Court situation. They are so low info it is insane. Fully educated intelligent people who vote Democrar and call themselves liberal because "being liberal is cool" and "Republican war on women, etc"

CT is going red.

The people who come here really don't know that much about anything.

Wrong.

Thanks to the DNCleaks, Sanders either destroys his credibility or Hilary's. There is no way progressives can be coaxed to support the DNC now.

>mittens was a shit candidate
>people stayed home
>doesn't understand people are waaaaay more pissed than they were four years ago

> killary wins NM,CO,UT,IA,FL,GA,NC,OH.

kek

There will be more conservatives voting for Johnson than Berniebros voting for Stein. Hillary wins easily. Cap this.

NJ gonna be red. I dunno what happened with the Obama elections, but we red now. Our oversized governor says it all.

Try again.

Ohio fag here.

Sorry, Kasich is going to fuck up Ohio for Trump.

Your EC prediction is fucking delusional m8.

>I think Trump isn't a shit candidate.

Man this hugbox is hilarious.

No i was agreeing with you, I was building on your point, sorry i tried to phrase it to avoid that confusion

rate my map pol,

i feel like kasich will ruin it for ohio but michigian will make it to support trump

>putting words in peoples mouth

Neither option is good but Trump is leaps and bounds better than Hilary. You also underestimate how much people are pissed off right now at all politicians in general. How do you think Trump got so far?

>florida
>rep
WEW

>Minnesota
>Red

Top fucking kek. We voted for fucking RUBIO in the Primaries.

RUBIO.

Trump isn't going to win Michigan. Hillary isn't going to win Ohio. PA and FL are both tossups; they could both go red (or blue), but I doubt it.

4/10

fl blue last 3 elections more than likely blue again, so many niggers, spics, and liberal transplants in this godforsaken swamp

>Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota red
>Penn, Virginia and Iowa miraculously still blue

Get the fuck outta here with your shit maps not based on historical, demographic or polling data

Without looking at a map, I want you to draw me the outline of "denver"

The greater Denver area is 3 million people

actually only 2

>implying that viriginia will ever go red with the amount of gouv.t workers in the area

Who is this broad? I'd suck miles of dick after I'd broken every fucking law to have this dumb cunt as my prosecutor

I doubt it will go red aswell, but It will still go red before fucking Minnesota or Wisconsin do

Like I said, I doubt they'll both go red. FL will stay blue and PA will go red for the same reasons that OH is.

Oz has taken their shitposting position for granted

He's saying that it's far more likely for those states to go red than for WI, MI, or MN to, and he's right.

>az red
>mi red
>nh red
>in red
>ut red
>co red

>MN red
Iowa has a far better chance

>FL will stay blue
FUCK
YOU
STOP POSTING THIS

Even if so, it's going to cause a lot of division among the Democrats either way

oh wow so 100,000 people equals a million people now?

point still stands

alright, I wasn't trying to start an argument with you I was asking a legit question

rate my prediction

why are swingstates always the states full of degenerate retards

Hillary will not win IA. Trump is leading here and it would go Trump before Wisconsin and Minnesota does. The reason why it was democratic, is because the counties that voted for Obama are the best places to live in the entire country, so they were ignorant to the big picture. But now they are getting redpilled from the local increase of black crime and national issues.

Most likely here.

Would be surprised if PA went blue as well.

is there even the slightest chance califnornia could turn red?

Most of this is accurate, but I don't think he'll get NH, and out of PA, OH, VA, and FL, I think he'll get at least 3 of those 4.

Switch pa and va and you'll have reality.

>tfw new hampshire could be what decides the election

3/10

>MN
>red
>implying you know what the fuck you're talking about

Maryland? Fuck off.

ok i did some recalibrating on my original prediction,

thoughts?

its been reported that WI and CO are already leaning left this year, so that's already critically wrong

>ohio
>blue
huehuehue

No.

How?

What can he do to make it difficult?

You guys are such fucking tards.
>gives Trump MN, WI, MI and CO
>all states he's polling far behind Hillary in
>doesn't give Trump states he's winning in or has a better chance to win in, like OH, PA, or VA
Listen up fags. Trump only has to win FL, OH and PA (along with NC).
He doesn't need all of the midwest, just OH and PA (Ohio has 18 electoral votes, Pennsylvania has 20).

>Who is Tim Kaine?

Oh god this NEEDS to happen. Congress will have to vote Trump.

i cant think of another scenario with trump winning though

>UT Blue
>AZ Red
Spotted the retard

i don't know a single person voting for shillery in ohio

MD going red? What fucking world are you living in?

thank god they have things like polls to figure this shit out so we don't have to rely on anecdotal accounts.

Congress and the Senate will turn it into a Clinton/Pence ticket, which will drive our country over the edge. Senate has one vote per senator on VP, Congress has state delegations pick the president.
>the state of Barry Goldwater
>not going red
I agree with you on Utah never going blue but tippity toppity kek on Arizona going blue. Also if Trump wins Iowa, Wisconsin Pennsylvania, Florida and Johnson wins Utah (where he stands a chance) the house/senate pick the prez/vp

Sanders lacks Cruz's integrity.

Polls are wrong on Nevada.
That's based on Vegas.
Only gibmesdats answer the phones, everyone else is working some fucked up shift or out in the field.
24 hour town. When I get off work at 5 am, I'm not going to answer the phone from some random number at noon.
Nv will go red, guaranteed.

Top is the scenario where hope for Trump lies.

Bottom is what the map will look like if Ohio is blue.

tfw ohio decides our country fate
tfw kasich is a cuck

>that leaves her with
most canadians

we're pretty cucked
sorry bro
luckily for the US we can't vote in your elections

FUCKING STOP FUCK YOU

More like this
Once Mitt endorses Johnson/Weld and Jeb! brings his SuperPAC to them, they'll win Utah and probably Colorado and Nevada.

faggots
Trump will be the best president since Jackson

what do you think
based on things so far