Why is this series still going?!

Holy crap. I remember watching this for a long time. The first few seasons were great, but it was getting stale by the time season 5 ended. Then it kept going and I wondered why so I stopped around season 8. Why hasn't this ended yet?! Are people still honestly watching this?

Other urls found in this thread:

graphtv.kevinformatics.com/
graphtv.kevinformatics.com/tt0898266
graphtv.kevinformatics.com/tt0944947
graphtv.kevinformatics.com/tt0903747
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A lot of people like it.

$

sexually deprived overweight housewives need something to fantasize over

Is this worth watching? If so, do I stop after season 5?

Yes and yes

thanks user, i'll give it a go

To be fair, they make one excellentepisode per season, like the cowboy one andthe theatre one. But all the others are tumblr crap

might as well just watch the one season of Preacher to prep for the new season next month. Supernatural is a nice time waster but it's essentially Charmed-tier

>Is this worth watching?
no

My sister loves it she is 26.
She literally cant stop watching the show and is following everything around it.

The first season was freak-of-the-week, very much like early Charmed, but with two brothers on the road instead of three sisters at home. The muscle cars, heavy-metal music and male protagonists were designed to cater to both genders but it ended up becoming very popular amongst young women because of how hot the two main guys were. Lots of slash-fiction, etc.
By the time the second season began, the creator (Eric Kripke) had drafted an arc that would last five seasons, where it would end. It survived the transition to the CW (somehow) and became a lot more serialised, rather than episodic.

It finished its fifth season (which I actually thought was one of its strongest) and it was renewed, but Kripke didn't want to milk it any longer and left. He'd killed Sam off in his last script, but the new showrunner included a scene of him having been brought back. The new showrunners (I think there were three?) made a new five-season arc which was supposed to end with Dean being forced to kill Sam to save the world at the end of season 10.

However, the CW decided it STILL wasn't done yet and has renewed it to season 13.

I personally made it about halfway through season 6 and then ditched it because it was obvious that the writers had no idea what the plan was and were just scrabbling to get episodes out in time. My girlfriend has just got really into it though so I've been watching it all with her, and we're all caught up now (nearly finished season 12).

It's legit great from S1-5.

Then after that it's mostly fanservice. But now and then great episodes and arcs come along.

whats her phone number

No idea since I stopped talking to her.

Trannies and girls on tumblr love this shit.
It's insane.

The thing with Supernatural is that you can't evaluate it as you would a normal show.

It's objectively bad at this point. Extremely repetitive and they really dont have anywhere to go considering the last season. They have done pretty much everything they can with this concept.

The reason people watch is because it's comfy. I've watched an episode every week since season 3. It's familiar and nostalgic. I feel good when I watch it.

I know that the nostalgia wave is at an all time high with Star Wars and capeshit but I don't think it's a bad thing to have an hour a week where you just drift back into the comfort of the feeling of better times

work on it for me

Wasn't there a rumor that both were bearding and they were genuinely heads to heels for each other?

I dated a girl into Wincest. Thankfully I didn't have a brother.

The characters who makes Supernatural worth it after s5 are:

Metatron (Curtis Armstrong) - he's really good, probably the best actor on the show.

Death (Julian Richings) - Lots of gravitas, makes every scene great.

Cain & Abaddon

God (I thought he was very well done)

i only agree with death and abaddon

they shouldn't have killed either

Yes, I also read about that, before reblogging it on my own tumblr. They're just so hot together!!! :D

Seriously, go back to tumblr with your dumb shit.

I still watch cuz I gotta see it out till the end but it has definitely jumped the shark several times. The San and Dean dynamic is still good tho.

IMDb episode ratings, pic related.
5>11>4>6>2>3>7>1>12>8>10>9

I'd personally probably go something more like
5>2>1>11>6>4>3>12>9>7>10>8

and gay dudes too!

Is this the highest power level the Winchester's have ever achieved?

Who could stop this aside from maybe the Archangels?

Also, I miss the Archangels. They were all really good cast/acted. Highlights of the show to me.

2 imo was by far the best, first half of 4 probably second

death and abaddon were phenomenal characters, so was cain. demon dean was a pretty awesome arc to the story too, shame it didn't last very long.

the real answer to OP is that the show is comfy as fuck. I grew up with the show, I'm sure a lot of other anons did too.

I was raised Catholic so I've always been a bit of a biblical nerd, I think the mythology in there is on par with Ancient Greek stuff.
Really liked Lucifer and the actor who played him. They managed to get it right on the edge where you thought that just maybe he was justified in what he was doing without crossing that line.

you said it much better than I did.

Everything Mark Pellegrino does deserves to be watched

forgot to mention lucifer (mark pellegrino) - he makes every scene he's in.

there's also a demon in the earlier seasons named Alistair. every scene he's in is amazing. definitely suggest watching.

Mark of Cain arc was amazing. I would've liked to see Dean take Lucifer on with the mark.

i preferred the show before all the angel/devil/god garbage

>season 13.
Fair play to them. I'd keep milking it for cash too

Loved that story

>Dean and Crowley's summer of bromance, traveling around the world

>Yes, I also read about that, before reblogging it on my own tumblr
Kek

Holy fuck. Legitimate autismo

graphtv.kevinformatics.com/
You literally just enter a tv show, there's no work involved.

graphtv.kevinformatics.com/tt0898266
graphtv.kevinformatics.com/tt0944947
graphtv.kevinformatics.com/tt0903747

Purgatory was fucking amazing.

good shit