twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Piss on it. Be a man and piss on that.

>wanting the bathroom guard to arrest you

i pee sitting down
its just more comfortable
and no sprinkle spray
and when im drunk its even better

this, plus

you're gunna get older, it's gunna be messy if you keep pissing standing up. Just sit the fuck down.

peeing sitting down is the true patrician way

I pee sitting down too, don't tell me you pee standing up like a fucking caveman?

This is why you're an endangered race.

And people say Europeans are trying to turn everyone into genderless faggots.

>bathroom guard
>europe

>peeing sitting down is why your an endangered race
wtf does that even mean
youre retarded

>here come the insecure manlettes that think peeing standing up proves theyre men

Maybe turning men into women isn't stellar for reversing the declining birthrate

>actually touching a public toilet, even if just with my ass
yeah no fuck you

>Sit down
>Push dick back so I don't pee between the toilet seat

>not sitting so you can piss and shit at the same time

>peeing sitting down turns you into a woman
how fucking dumb does that sound
it makes you sound like a child

>shitting in public restroom

If you don't sit down when you have to piss in the middle of the night then you are a filth-caked barbarian, undeserving of the comforts of civilisation.

If you sit down to piss at any other time you might as well have your testicles removed and your shrivelled baby dick turned inside out so that you can truly become the dainty little girl that you clearly want to be.

i dont have to do this because my dick is long enough to hang in the bowl and pee directly down

peeing sitting down is still kino tho

>doing effeminate things turns you into a woman
Seriously, my sex junk is so more more more

this is why germany will cease to exist as a country in the next 50 years

>If you sit down to piss at any other time you might as well have your testicles removed and your shrivelled baby dick turned inside out so that you can truly become the dainty little girl that you clearly want to be.
kek look at this insecure faggot
>hur dur i pee standing up im a mans man!
brainlettes actually believe this

What do you mean?

Sitting down is the Islāmic way.

>peeing sitting down turns you into a woman
literally the retarded shit you said
you are a retarded faggot kek

Why do Americans make posts like these? Do they know that European countries are still 85-95%+ white while their country is already falling under 60% white?

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

lack of diversity and ypipo bigots will destroy germany

idk im american and i pee sitting down
i have no problem saying
im a very manly man
hence why im so comfortable with myself

>adopting german culture
i don't see the problem here

>pee sitting down
>kino

Are we just gonna use kino for everything now?

kino meme is kino

That's racist to slavs.

t. dainty little girl

My brain, like my manhood, throbs and bulges with glorious vigour, and must be constantly restrained with great effort, lest it burst free from its fickle temporal bonds and blind all the world's weaklings with its searing aura of magnificence.

I've been conditioned to soley pee while sat down by my ex dominant girlfriend. She was super into the whole woman empowerement/man degrading thing and amongst other things, she 'potty trained' me to sit down while peeing. It's been almost four years now and I haven't gotten over it yet

>he doesnt know the finer points of "t."
why would you admit to being a dainty little girl?
you know how this board feels about them/you

Just pee in your bathroom sink

so tolerant

>krauts pee sitting down

i really hope this is a joke i'm dying laughing over here

lel you got cucked into it

i started because im an alcky and this became the only way i wouldnt pee all over the place
alcoholism made me start peeing the patrician way

They've had this for at least a decade, nobody actually follows it.

im a red blooded american

Pure German blood men

Why the fuck is something like sitting down to pee for comfort tied to masculinity at all? It's retarded. Being comfortable doesn't make you any less a man.

POO
E
E

POO
E
E

>Cucked
She never really cucked me. But she did threaten to if I didn't do a certain thing correctly.

>You're not going to remove my boot off with your teeth? Perhaps I should text your friend, James, he'll do. He's clearly more of a man than you ever will be, you pathetic pissbaby.

That sort of thing. Al though she promised she never cheated

When I was in bootcamp they assigned people jobs. The biggest black guy got the job of being in charge of the bathrooms, and he was a fucking douche. He closed off half the bathroom because he didn't feel like cleaning them, and then tried to enforce a rule making everyone sit down to pee.

>ALL THAT
>NOT KEKED
wewzerz

I'm European and we're total cucks. I'd gladly take American blacks over the current influx of """syrian""" refugees. Germany and Sweden are the laughing stock of the world. Sweden will definitely cease to exist with it's 0.8% points annual increase in muslim population.

Also, who the fuck would want to sit on piss soaked seat in a bar senpai

haha fagger

>50
KEK

She hates blacks anyway so I literally couldn't have been cucked, even if she had cheated

OBSESSED

not in the super literal sense you autist
you got cucked on a psychological level

kekzorps

I don't know the finer points of "t." because I spend all my time bare-knuckle fighting, composing classical concertos and being pursued by bevies of beautiful women.

I'm only shitposting right now because I'm asleep and my fingers needed a workout before I visit your mother tomorrow morning.

This.

>this guy probably thinks hes extremely witty and funny
wew

American blacks are the worst.

>this guy thinks he's not a faggot
wew

kaka poopoo peepee

pretty progressive desu

>he called me the faggot
kek

truly a diverse and multcultural nation that we should all aim for

Holy shit as a German this shocks me
Where in Germany?

Germans are the worst.

in europe

In the history books.

Yeah but where in Germany?
All of German history sucks so I am actually kinda glad it is almost over.

youtube.com/watch?v=54t0iyp_udc

>these plebs still pee in the bathroom

i used to have these piss bottles but i stopped using them ever since one of the help accidentally knocked them over and spilled them over my room. took days to remove the spell. fucking bitch

>accidentally

>dipping your penis in a public toilet
Why?

If it's brown it must be good.
Its the EU way.

i know the op pic is a sign from a public bathroom but i pee sitting down in my home
once im outside of my house its back to standing

>If it's brown it must be good.
So glad the entire world is going to go brown

I think once it is normal in europe as much as it is in america we can finally try and move past racism.
From all sides.

THIS IS NOT A Sup Forums THREAD
THIS IS A PEEPEE THREAD
BRAINLETTES GET OUT

you might be on to something here. i (((accidentally))) brush her breasts and ass sometimes when she's in the way

>be 6'4 (big guy)
>urine sprays unpredictably from benin so that from the height i'm standing i some droplets hit both behind and in front of the bowl so i have no option but to sit while peeing at home

they really need to start making toilet bowls at sink level so us non-manlets can pee while standing

>accidentally

SERIOUSLY FUCK

gotta bump the pissposting thread

I'm 6'3 and I just piss into the sink at home, it's easier.