The fucking head bob

what a fucking loser

>tfw your deep state mole gets fired from being the director of the FBI

It's like a flare of cringe being projected into your eyes every time

Kek.
I love you Sup Forums

This never gets old.

Bill Nye is a mean guy

I don't know what he's doing there but he was the only interesting thing in science class when I was young, so I wish him the best in whatever he decides to do

It pisses me off every time but I cant look away. I cant believe a twat like this really exists.

>"Westerners need to have less children because they already consume resources far in excess of what they should be consuming"
>"However, Western nations need to import millions of Third Worlders to ensure that Western living standards remain the same"

How do liberals/progressives reconcile these two positions?

Who was this show made for anyway? It's like a sarcastic parody of "science is fucking rad" leftists.

butt babies are real babies, just keep trying to breed butt babies and it'll happen eventually.

They actually deleted the Science Guy episode where this fuck is talking about chromosomes. This is textbook tought control.

>goyim shouldn't breed
The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

Cultural Marxist fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

>Workers' right naow
>Import millions of foreigners naow to shit up the lives of the working class

>tfw DJ Seahorse did nothing wrong

his movements scream MKUltra

best fucking webm of 2017

thank you bill for the tears and the laughter

I want to know more about this MKUltra, I thought they only brainwashed Nick/Disney girls with that?

Well, honestly - Look us.

Maybe (((they))) are right about us being a plague on humanity.

It's not black or asian guys supporting and celebrating Bill Nye The Science Denier Goy.

I want to impregnate that seahorse

>What do you mean you rural and suburban retards need jobs? Everything will be automated soon and you need to move to the city

>We need to import millions of new brown rural and suburban retards to do the jobs that white rural and suburban retards don't want to do

>The world is grossly overpopulated leading to global warming

>We need to do everything we can to ensure that Africa's historically unprecedented population boom continues AND we need to make sure they can migrate to the west to fill the gluttonous consumerist pollution void left empty by declining western birth rates

...I wish I didn't have to be Sup Forums. I just wish liberals were a couple of degrees less retarded so I could join them and laugh at bible thumping hicks again.

I hate him more and more every time I watch this .webm

L A D I E S

Usually I'd agree, but the cringe is so hard on this video that I can't get an erection over it.

We're not even halfway deep in the year yet. He's leading the pack, but I feel like we could get something better soon. I'd especially love it if Trump ends up in court soon. That would produce untold amounts of hilarity.

it's amazing how long homos live with aids nowadays with their pills, used to kill people quick.

fucking webm is killing me

He looks like he should be at a second wave emo show.

Dunno.

I can't stop watching the video.

It's like the new "Miracles". It's not actually AS funny, or AS retarded and certainly not AS legitimately catchy/good as "Miracles", but it's not far off. I actually catch myself singing it sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs

>white people want comfortable, stable lives
>immigrants / refugees only know war and suffering, will work for nearly nothing and accept the bare minimum living situation because its better than being dead

It's not hard to figure out. It's easier to conquer the weak.

>racism agaknst any ethnic or social group is wrong
>white redneck southern retards deserve to die

>White straight men have no right to speak on issues pertaining to women/minorities/gays/etc, because they've never lived as one
>I have full authority to speak on how "privileged" white straight males are, no exceptions, though I've never lived as one to speak from experience

>A 15 dollar minimum wage is good, because everyone deserves a fair wage
>You can't get rid of migrant workers, because we'll have to pay more for produce

>Women are completely equal to men, mentally and physically
>OMG, I can't believe he hit a girl! It doesn't matter that she was trying to get violent, and planned to "collect 100 Nazi scalps", you DON'T hit girls!

>Kek, Drumpf alway bitches about the system being rigged when things don't go his way!
>Hillary would have won if Russia hadn't hacked the election!

>Whites are so racist!
>I'm going to be very open and public about my hatred of whites, and somehow I don't consider myself racist, because something something power and privilege. I'm also going to ignore the fact that living in a society that allows me to spout hateful rhetoric relatively consequence-free is itself an example of me being priveliged.

You can do this all day.

I've reached a new level of consciousness with this webm

I now see the true pic related face of Nye

>It Ain't me starts playing
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1493905644505.webm

wsg to the rescue again

Our planet is about to kick us out anyway