Ameribros, post itt where you will be seeking refuge to preserve the white race in the event of a global genocide

Ameribros, post itt where you will be seeking refuge to preserve the white race in the event of a global genocide.

Pic related for me.

Mothefucker, are you crazy?

You'll have to go full /k/ to stay alive on the beach son, Sentinels don't fuck around.

Not to mention the Pajeet army has sworn to protect their pet apes

What's the deal with all those sentinel island threads lately?

Sup Forums is mad that an inferior race can fight off white colonization

Yeah, I forgot about that as well.

Still, how the fuck does a culture like this even develop?

Hostile at everything outside, shit man.

I mean, I'm not one for the total destruction of a culture, but fuck-
Capture one or two, figure out language, explain the world around them.

>being obsessed with an island that's impossible to invade
You should know about this better than anyone

Your best bet would be dropping off some blankets and food tainted with influenza, then mopping up the survivors. Not that I have though about this or anything.

The British tried that ages ago. The two adults they captured died of disease. Their immune system is stuck in the Stone Age

Pitcairn Island.
Britain will be too busy getting fucked over to care about their charity case.

You just want the rare flag, don't you?

That's only part of the reason.

On Jeffry Epstein's private plane

good choice. literally the libertarian paradise. I dont even have roads.

They are the most redpilled people on the planet

If it aint broke, don't fix it

Either Faroe Island or St-Pierre et miquelon.

Pros (Faroe)
>Good food I heard.
>Nice environment
>An Island
>Plenty of sheep.

Cons (F)
>Don't speak the local Language,
>Don't if girls are qt or not.

Pros (St Pierre)
>Speak local language
>Pretty close so might have some other canucks there too
>The Island main activity is a port and I have my boat license.

Cons
>I heard it's boring there and inconsistent internet
>Island lives mostly on food aids from France and Fish.
>Different customs between France and Canadians.

Nunavut

Is Kek trying to tell us something? Are we to colonize an island in the name of Kek?

Cause they live in a small as fuck island with limited resources, and no outside world knowledge. so when they see other people coming they chimp out cause they think they are coming to take their shit.

Thats how all most negroes think. btw. NOt cause they are black but because statistically they entire family has been poor as fuck for generations.

America is the white refuge faggot.

All the europeans will move here if this keep sup.

A friend of mine worked in Nunavut to help them install some shit. He said he saw the Local natives buy Microwaves, Remove the doors, Throw some rocks in those door detectors and give themselves a buzz by placing their head in it. Just to tell how boring it gets.

Why is the US so small?

>small?

>radio and electronics
>both a result of government funded research and development
>space shuttle
>a vehicle designed for one express purpose, and perfectly capable of achieving said goal

>[comfyness intensifies]

Space

Someday some incredibly rich white man will just say "Fuck it, fuck all of you, fuck niggers, fuck Muslims, fuck this whole god forsaken planet."

My goal as a human being is to either be that man or to be useful enough that I'm allowed to go with him. I believe that it's entirely possible for us to create a spaceship that can maintain a human population for multiple generations and make our way to another world.

There we can develop the weapons we need to fend off an invasion from earth when society collapses and they try to invade us. It won't be easy of course. It may require something like an ice cannon from a nearby moon or thousands of years of terraforming and creating an atmosphere of the appropriate gasses, but it's possible.

There's hope for it, which is more than I can say for this God forsaken Petri dish of shitskins and degeneracy.

Gov bros mad
>inb4 SpaceX's largest customer is NASA

>white genocide
>implying this is actually happening in the West

Erm, better image

So the govt gets it right the first time?

>equatorial climate
>no natural resources
>no lakes, rivers, mountains, nothing
>little ecological diversity

no thanks OP

>gets it right

>blows up
>outdated

you tried Leaf

They aren't niggers.

Alaska, my ginger genes make me really well fit for cold, low light places. Very few blacks there, and lots of space to hide from them if you want. Biggest minority is Alaskan natives and they're probably chill.

Confirmed for not knowing shit.
If NASA didn't exist SpaceX never would. There's a reason high risk high cost projects are always funded by the government.

>private company using technology developed by the government decades ago, doesn't have to foot the initial cost of figuring out how rocketry works
>not to mention that rocketry was a result of the Nazi regime, and even earlier was a result of Chinese bureaucrats fucking around
>and SpaceX is literally subsidized by NASA

Does belittling the government's contributions to science and technology make you hard, user?

Yes, yes it does. It's my fetish.

faggot :^)

Chernobyl