Guardians of the Galaxy vol.2 MONDAY DROP

HAHAHAHAHAHA
75% drop. MORE THAN BATMAN V SUPERMAN!!!!
MARVEL = DONE FOREVER

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/batman-v-superman-box-office-drops-a-record-81-in-second-weekend-but-what-does-that-mean/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i honestly don't give a fuck and i don't watch these shitty meme movies because last time i checked i wasn't a gargantuan faggot

but you are a gargantuan faggot BECAUSE you don't watch them AND feel the need to crap on things other people like

>hes a child who perpetuates sales wars for companies that dont care about him

HAHAHAHA SOME JEW GOT RICHER THAN SOME OTHER JEW LOL XD

It's just that Gunn is currently only kíno director in MCU chicken shit roster. Hence he worked together with Snyder on Dawn of the Dead remake.

>$140M opening weekend
>dominating

KEK

Is this the end of capeshit bros?

Seen it Monday in canada. Americab. Theatre was jam packed

t. marvelshill

>i honestly don't give a fuck
Yes you do.

because most ticket sales are on weekends. You compare opening weekend to 2nd weekend

None of this is real
none of you guys are real

Holy shit! Was that adjusted to account for the staggered releases or did it legitimately drop that much world-wide?

i havent heard anyone talk about this film

It's not even film, it's 2-3 episodes of Futurama crammed into one 2,1hr long product.

>one of the myriad of Marvel films did worse than a movie features DC's two biggest characters?
Fuck, Marvels done.

Where are the headlines talking about this drop? They were so keen on reporting the BvS drop, but why not for GoTG2?

Marvel already stagnating. Civil War did half a billion less than Avengers despite much bigger cast + Spidey cameo. The ship is sinking but clickbait sites would never paint their corporate darlings in poor light.

>this damage control
And I thought it's DC stands for it

It's a fucking Monday.

Not a single site reporting the record breaking drop while everyone was going wild for the BvS drop.

Really makes ya think.....

>movie gross drops after the weekend
Ya dun say.

Great movie though, why aren't you shitposting about how bad it is?

haha DChads win again!

JUST

Batman v Superman had a -81% drop from weekend 1 to weekend 2. No one cares about drop from weekend to monday because those are entirely irrelevant. It's the second weekend that matters.

No one has ever reported on weekend to monday drops, dumbass. If GotG has an 80% drop next friday just like BvS did, I'm sure you'll hear reports about it as well.

At this rate nobody is going to see Infinity Wars

No it didn't. It had an 81% drop from Friday to Friday, but a 68% drop weekend to weekend.

slashfilm.com/batman-v-superman-box-office-drops-a-record-81-in-second-weekend-but-what-does-that-mean/

Read the update at the top of the article.

They'll have Justice League as a good gauge for audience fatigue. If DC finally gets their first 1 billion $ movie, then Infinity War is gonna do avengers 1 numbers or possibly even better. If DC fails yet again to crack the 1 billion mark, then capeshit fatigue is real and Infinity War will probably perform around Civil War level.

Nah Marvel has already peaked long ago. Civil War did half a billion less than Avengers despite a much bigger cast including Spidey.

BvS earned closer to TDK than CW to Avengers. Something Marvelfags aren't so keen to mention.

No one fucking like Superman, NO ONE. As long as he is in any promotional material DC films will flop. Bottom of the barrel superhero

I like Superman.

If you're a degenerate pleb

Reminder:
first Guardians grossed 11 millions on first monday.

Marvel literally diying.

>can save thousand of lives each hour
>instead spends this hour to calm down some emo who will give nothing to society

Batman and Superman - dumbest heroes ever?

Superman literally can't save everyone. But by making the world a better place, he can help us save ourselves.

The Punisher did have a sidekick, though. They even tease him in the Daredevil series.

How the hell has this movie not even made 500 million and Civil War shit got 1 billion...

No joke, GotG 2 is a WAY BETTER movie than Civil War. This movie actually had good cgi and good cinematography and actually resembled a movie unlike Civil War that looked like a low budget made for tv movie

Surgeons can't save everyone either. But they make 20-hours long operations nevertheless.
Fuck Superman.

They also spend their time watching movies, going on holidays and masturbating, everyone needs time off to function

I agree. And "masturbating Superman" is much better that "saving emo's Superman"

Do you think that his cumshot could pierce human body? How Louis survives it?

Because its the most cringeworthy material ever written.

Guardians 2 won't flop, but part of the reason the first one was such a runaway success was due to the long legs it had, which was in part caused by it being released in August where it had no competition. It was still grossing $10 mil+ a weekend seven or eight weeks into release, which is almost unheard of.

Releasing at the beginning of May, there's going to be a new AAA blockbuster every single weekend that's gonna draw people away. Even Disney has the new Pirates movie coming out in two weeks.

Fucking this. He's stepping up in some way or another on a daily basis, often with things like catastrophes or helping scientists in the comics, often multiple times. If the rest of humanity were just doing that much - stepping up in some small way once a day - think of how different the world would be.

That's the ultimate message of pretty much all comics heroes. Find a way to follow their example. Make the world a better place.

I'm more of "hating humanity and drinking myself to death" kind of guy personally

Except you are because to normies you are so basement dwelling weirdo who hates superhero movies for some reason.

xD

Me too, honestly. I'm trying to do better. The highest I've managed to rise is about Snake Plissken levels of altruism.

Well, good luck in doing better then bro. One must imagine Sisyphus happy

Is it honestly possible for a person to be this retarded?
>2-3 Futurama episodes crammed into one 2,1hr long product
A single episode of Futurama is around 20 minutes long, meaning they haven't actually been crammed to fit into 2,1 hours.
You're dumb.

Actually no, he catches people all the time at high speed without breaking them.

Everybody is saving money to go to Wonder Woman 2-3 times

Nobody is even thinking about going to Wonder Woman the one time, let alone 2 to 3 times.

It's foolish to think it could compete with the likes of Academy Award Winner: Suicide Quad.

I'm not really sure why you'd compare the two, or be crying about it, civil war made just over a billion worldwide total, this has made around 450 mil in a week.

you bought the FLOP bait?

What are you talking about? We're real, stop thinking like that.

Marvel has gone full JUST ever since they became whores of the mouse.

I'm going. Taking my whole family, too, as a sort of belated Mother's Day gift for my mom. She's a big Wonder Woman fan.

but guardians 2 is one of the better capeshit movies and will print money.

what is your new criteria for JUST?

Making shit movies.

>what is your new criteria for JUST?
Anything I don't like

How can a movie flop if it already made a profit?

The only good thing about Wonder Woman is the music in the trailer. The rest will be meh.

Disney markets the fuck outta their movies more than any other studio. They make safe and easy films to offset the risks of their ridiculous marketing schemes.

that's kind of an absurd claim considering WB keeps earmarking billions to market the DCEU

Reminds me of those video games that cost a couple million to make and more than a hundred million to market.

Are you Zack Snyder?

DCEU has been more profitable to WB than Marvel to Disney funny enough. Marvel is a 4 billion dollar investment that has already saturated with every metric considered while every dollar of DCEU billions goes straight to WB's pockets. This is why they dare risks and even failures. They can afford it. Disney doesn't afford anything but the same quip-riddled template driven into the ground now.

Can't spell Canuck without cuck

It has better cinematography and effects but that garbage pail script makes Civil War read like Aaron Sorkin.