Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M4604reEqk0
youtube.com/watch?v=2HOBTUCv4o0
youtube.com/watch?v=PX9reO3QnUA
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

debunked

youtube.com/watch?v=M4604reEqk0

Who cares, that guy was a faggot and deserved to be mocked.

How is it mocking? It's literally a 1 to 1 impression of how the man actually talks and acts. Once again liberals covering up reality

since when is it unacceptable to mock the untermensch?

when did you turn faggot OP?

got my popcorn out

just watching all the >1 ID shills post

Wonder how long it'll last

>1 post by this ID

>mock reporter
>happens to be disabled
Its like people don't like equality.

Debunked as for the first reply but even if it wasn't, my thought would be: Anybody but Killary. ANYBODY. Thankfully Donald is actually promising

fuck off
my dad is retarded because of a
genetic disease

I kek'd

Keks were had all around

Trump is funny.

>realizing you could have a few beers with Trump and laugh your asses off together making inappropriate jokes
This just makes me want to support him more.

>he doesn't make fun of retards

I get the feeling the people that make these images were total losers in high school

How's exactly does this debunk it? He could be implying cruz is retarded as well.

Aye it's called being Brazilian

You don't have to fucking like it, and we don't have to fucking care.

Obama did it too.

youtube.com/watch?v=2HOBTUCv4o0

fuck of

his more sucesful than you

Stop shilling for this anti white cunt. We know you're paid.

Hillary called Mexicans "taco bowls" and people are getting butthurt over one dude? boy this agenda is so fucked.

Don't care. Mexis out.

with spelling like that i think you got the genetic disease as well

Doubt it. I own my own business and 4 homes. Everything is pretty much hands-off, and any time I want to put in is of my own choosing.

Well, maybe that fucking retard shouldn't have been such a fucking liar.

Lying to cover up Muslims celebrating the deaths of thousands of Americans make you eligible for more than just mockery. That tard deserves an ass beating.

I see, you seemed to have inherited the disease then.

Trump is only making a gesture because this guy is literally gimped like that. it's hard not to ape something that is a clear trait of an individual. sucks, but what ever, Trump is not gonna be PC, the reporter needs to suck it up if he hasn't.

I know there are those who take offense to others, i don't know this times reporter.

>Some fucked up person yanked on this infant's arm too hard and now it's permanently gimped
>he's mentally retarted.

oh he's a liar, sorry, i'm retarded.

Dubs means I'm the nigga, plz kek.

like father, like son

hes a deputee for congres and also has hes own busines

but he lost like a milion worth of properti in divorse

funny

Trump was right, the guy did write the story.

Bottom line.

And he deserves to be mocked just as well, since the very second he was born.

Why are the backgrounds different? The video has him in front of the flag. The image has him in front of people.

That's not the right clip. In the clip he says "you should see this guy"

>Trump mocked a disabled guy so lets allow all the illegals to invade.

youtube.com/watch?v=PX9reO3QnUA

wrong clip, idiot

So should we vote for Hillary "when are these REEEE-TARDS going to get off my lawn" Clinton instead?

Ted Cruz would have never done that. #CruzMissile

meant to quote
instead of the OP

That was another false claim by the libcuck media and besides, Hillary did the exact same thing multiple times.

Up until he mocked that reporter I truly thought that Trump was a media wizard righteously trolling his way to the GOP nomination and preparing to anally rape the entire corrupt political establishment in this country. Mocking a guy with a disability is something out of the 3rd grade. I'd like to support Trump but he's made it impossible for me.

god damn you trumpfags live so far outside of reality

disabled people are just another welfare case

nature leaves disabled behind no matter what we do, why should we waste our time with them?

Grow a thicker skin and a bigger dick.

I know Trump is a shit talker. I know Hillery got people killed, stole money and lies through her teeth for any advantage.

I'll take Trump.

Still voting Trump shill.

Nothing you can do.

No lie you can tell, no copy and paste emotional story you can use.

I'm not gonna take advice from shitheads who think people should be murdered in cold blood because they're voting for a candidate that triggers them.
That guy is a faggot. The people defending him are faggots.
I'm glad Trump shit on that gimp. From someone who has disabled family members and friends, the last thing they want is to be treated like some kind of bubble boy charity case.
Trump understands disabled people more than these pieces of shit who would coddle them.

oh fuck off shill..the spaz was a lying journalist and trump didnt even know who he was up to the point he called him out over the muslims dancing in the street after the towers story the cripple ran just to deny it

you are a hill shill...trying to blag people and slide the email shit at the DNC FUCK OFF

that's fine, I'm voting hillary just to see some massive Sup Forums butthurt come november

Ad hominem
Appeal to emotion
No logical evidence or arguments made at all
Into the trash it goes

That's bullshit lol

Oh great.
Another "thoughts" thread.
Retarded liberals really make me think.

yeah there might be an argument to be made if he mocked the disability in general or everyone with the disability, but c'mon, he did a fair impression of the guy.

But we were all thinking the same thing and wish we could have been trump mocking him because we are cowards and trump says everything we wish we could say

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary

>has a conscience
not about retards
>is disabled
nope
>has a disabled friend or family member
lmao why would i be friends with a retard

i can still vote for him!

Trump for President
Of Sunkist