Jewish Tricks

youtube.com/watch?v=jFICRFKtAc4

>Be me
>Be on Normiebook
>See friend sharing this video
>"After WW1, Jewish success lead to ungrounded accusations of subversion and war profeteering"
>"it cannot be stressed enough that this conspiracy theories were born out of fear, ander and bigotry"

These jew fucks aren't even afraid of telling people to their faces why they are so hated anymore, they know that most people will fall for the "you are a racist" meme and not question it any further.

How long will it take before people stop falling for this bullshit. I can't wait until anti semitism becomes acceptable again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
youtube.com/watch?v=FCan8CDuDMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WRVDFf3CNF8
youtube.com/watch?v=eP18DvPFn9w
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
youtu.be/b2O3JuPPrfA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_Japanese_Americans
youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1rL_kbO_w
bollyn.com
youtube.com/watch?v=WmYFpiCo1-g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitic_canard
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump, i just want off this ride guys

Share these videos to your FB friends

Vladimir Putin said: "80 to 85% Jews in 1st Soviet Government." (When they set up the first commie government, out of the 545 commissars, 477 were Jews and most of the others were married to Jews.) youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

THE SECRET HOLOCAUST
youtube.com/watch?v=FCan8CDuDMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WRVDFf3CNF8

youtube.com/watch?v=eP18DvPFn9w

>How long will it take before people stop falling for this bullshit.
A massive Wikileaks or Snowden event on the elites would probably do it.
Until then nothing will change.
The masses and scientists are too skeptical to examine ambiguous trends.

>"they wrongly believes that the war could have been won if the army hadn't been betrayed by politicians and protesters for Hitler, these views became obsession and his bigotry and paranoid delusions led him to pin the blame on Jews"
WEW

It's not that surprising to know that Jweish people were behind the 1st Soviet government, after all, The whole ideology behind it is of Jewish origin.

The video are a little bit too heavy handed tho, i doubt my normie friends would be too receptive to it, are there any more gentle approaches to the redpill?

>youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
this video, if anything, actually helps the jews. he's pointing out that majority of jewish populations are not bolsheviks and got a shitty deal as a result.
learn to comprehend things.

Yes, unfriend them, and spray paint stormfront propaganda on the side of their houses

Holy smokes that second video. Why is it always jews behind everything bad?

>Basically Larping myself to prison

How retarded do you think i am?

>Why is it always jews behind everything bad?
It's not, it's just that they have a lot of influence, especially since the early 1800's with the development of the international monetary system.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

Show them this, it's what made me realize the Jews really are full of shit and that it's not just a meme.

What major event didnt they have their hands all over?

I like that one, watched about half but i got the message. it doesn't hammer it as hard as the other ones and it plants a seed of doubt

are you guys quite clued up on the holocaust, if i may ask?

Can we downvote the shit out of this?

We need to show the jew this propaganda will not be tolerated.

care to help me debunk pic related? i sat for a few days trying to read up and dispute it, but it all adds up. i see that video that britbong posted, but whenever there's a debate about it - the deniers always lose. thought someone here might have anything to add?

Hi JIDF.

I've always been under the impression that the holocaust did happen, just not at the magnitude it was portrayed. It makes sense that the jews would want to make a bigger deal out of it in order to guilt trip everyone and essentially make themselves untouchable.

I'll make some time to fact check that image tho

>avoids my question
not looking for shit, looking for answers

>Then you won't mind me debunking the whole image!
>Proceeds to not debunk anything

Holocaust didn't happen m8.

HALT!

If you are reading this right now, you're either scrolling through piles of shitposts, or have been b8d by a slide thread. Although this may have been posted by a citizen with good intentions, all readers and posters benefit from the following information.

Please familiarize yourself with this pamphlet. Save for later reference. Invoke in any suspected shill thread to banish it.

Immunize yourself against degeneracy.
Keep Sup Forums uncontrolled.

How much are they paying you to post here?

Give it a rest Jew.

Cool thanks. There's an Austrian and South African that post them most days - would like to know if anything fishy is in the images.
?

Dude your JIDF, GTFO and go eat some motzaballs.

Though I am curious on how much your paid to post pro-israel and pro-jew articles?

Because I want to see what others feel about the image I got? Trying to find the flaws in it - it's been making it's rounds over the last week or so. I did research online and it seems ok, but I'm hoping others can find some flaws?

I do not have a picture handy, but 6 million is a typical jewish number and they use it very often.

Used it before war in 1930's for the number of suffering european jews. Used it as a number of holocaust victims as soon as 1945, when the real numbers were not possible to know.

Regardless of how much real victims in holocaust were, jewish victims were 6 million, since they do not use different number. (there is some prophecy about that?)

Add up, that you are not allowed to question that:

IF there was not a possibility of "UNDESIRED" ANSWERS, it would not be FORBIDEN to QUESTION.
(in your debunker-debunking picture is missing the note about red-cross post-war statistics...)

Then there is another important matter: All victims of WWII were above 20 million and jews were only a small part of that. But their suffering is then mentioned disproportionatelly.

Then not to forget, Hitler was initially financed by english and FED banksters (all were jewish), with a task to destroy Russia. (need a link for this?)

On the other hand, there was an ongoing persecution of jews through the whole medieval age (a question is, how much it was warranted - some were, some very probably not), that (almost) all stopped after WWII with the Holocaust fairy-tale. So it definitelly preserved many million of post-WWII jewish lives and so as their SHIELD against further persecution that fairy-tale is worth preserving (for them) at any price...

Sure thing kike. Sure thing.

> Pocket_Final_Fantashill_T(...).gif

> HALT!

No, rather you halt with your halter shilling !

This is a legitimate discussion and specially this picture is worth reading and investigating. There are very often opposite pictures and now if someone disprooves your (our) propaganda, it is at least worth inspecting and discussing...

To the mate posting that -- it would need some time to prepare arguments...

The answer is obvious. The question isn't whether the holocaust happened or not, it's how exactly it happened.

The Holocaust was not a genocide, it was a mass internment. Every single predicted "death camp" inspected by the allies were in fact concentration camps. Concentration Camps by definition aren't designed to orchestrate mass murder. The Jews sent there would do labour, and would probably be killed with the slightest hint of insolence.

With this in mind, the total death count of the Holocaust would be somewhere in the Hundreds of Thousands, with most Jews fleeing across the Atlantic before Germany closed it's borders. The Jews of course take the Holocaust as an excuse to paint the Germans as much, much worse than they really were. Not to say the Nazis were angels or anything, but the Americans did the exact same thing to Japanese-Americans after the outbreak of the Pacific war, and the Soviets are infamous for their "gulags" that housed Political dissidents.

The truth is, the "6 million" death count is plucked out of thin air. As proved by the numerous newspapers prior to the war showing the exact same death count for things that never happened. It's not too small to be overlooked, but it's not too big to be judged as unrealistic. And of course with Germany losing the war, it's the perfect fuel for white guilt and the subsequent decline of Western Civilization.

The Nose Knows.

> Give it a rest Jew.

Not a good answer.

"Ad hominem" cannot be used to kick out arguments...

Here there often circulate info-graphics, that without opposition state something, and here if someone opposes your propaganda, you have to weight, how much his arguments are real and how much they themselves are propaganda. (there is a ratio, and it is not 100:0 and not 0:100 ...)

So if you often accuse jews, then the jew has got right to defend his opinions. (It is not surprising that jew is defending and you must not protest, that it is jew and not goy, who defends their _point_of_view_...)

That is a western Justice.

(please do not try cheaply accusing me of being jewish behind proxy... I'm just trying to be Just.)

Sure I get that, maybe on another day when people have more time. Got a few of them, if you do want me to dump for you? You could then have a look and see what's worth investigating?
Why am I a kike, if I may ask?
Maybe so, I'm still doing my best to research as much as possible.

Hi same JIDF fag! How much are they paying you to post here?

It's the same response I have always gotten on here over the years.
Well, I'll dump my last 3 that I have so you can keep have them for further use.

last one.

So how do we break away from the facade that this was any worse than it was?

As long as it is still taught in schools and propagated in the media that we ought to never question anything regarding race and that any collectivist identity like nationalism is bad we are only going to spiral into more and more decadence.

I personally think that the best chance we might have would be by reminding people of their traditions, the current condition of the world is ideal to make people want to look back. If we start idolizing the old values and traditions then that attitude will inevitably spread to the old schools of thought, like the ones that were race realist.

youtu.be/b2O3JuPPrfA

This one is new.

>Soviets are infamous for their "gulags" that housed Political dissidents.

Soviet gulags were 100% governed by jewish chiefs. Same the initial NKVD (secret police) was almost 100% jewish. Original bolshevik government was 85% jewish.
(Read Solzhenitsyn... A pitty, that his book "200 years together" was not translated to english yet?!)
Gulags were tool to make a genocide of Russians by jews...

Then Stalin cleared jewish generals and captains in 1936-1938 in anticipation of WWII, seeing they would betray him to germans. Then most murders of Russians in gulags stoped (or were largely diminished).

Ukraine holodomor famine was caused by stupid farmers, who wanted to prevent collectivisation and slaughtered all cattle, that was used for field tilling. Next year no harvest made the famine... (There were more reasons and none of them was Stalin intention...)

About Japans in America - interesting... I would be interested about the extent and about ethnicity of the perpetrators...

>desden was the holocaust
>hiroshima was the holocaust

holocaust is for christians

>majority of jewish populations are not bolsheviks
Those that are religious are not, but etheist ones practically all support anti nation ideas. Jews are born nation wreckers.

This Jew merely wants you to edit his images for you, find what is wrong and then he will reedit them.

No one here denies that the holocaust didn't happened, but you must recognize that it wasn't as it is portrayed

I'm a Jew, I agree with most of what Sup Forums says, but why you gotta hate me? Go out and meet some Jews in real life, you'll find that Jews aren't the monsters you think we are.

About gas chambers:

If people were poisoned by cyanide (Zyklon B), they would be poisonous for long time (more than 24 hours) and it would be difficult to handle them all to the crematory...
During the war, much more logical way (and germans used logical ways very much!) would be to shoot them. (the shot corpse is not poisonous)

About missing ash and undisturbed Treblinka ground -- would be hard to find now after rides in 2008 of tresure-hunters disturbed it. Ad-hominem arguments against the original investigator with geo-radar are not arguments about his work...

"No traces of cyanide", now some say "found traces of cyanide". Hard to decide, who "invented" facts to suit his propaganda... Place some numbers on image without any real background would be easy... To fake samples would also be easy...

The main problem with contemporary culture is the deadly combination of post-modern ideals and politics. People are (wrongly) beginning to question why exactly we have borders, laws, and why cultures and races are separate. Most importantly, they take the idea of freedom to it's logical extreme and believe that any form of restriction or regulation, no matter the reasoning for it, is oppression and totalitarian in nature. Of course, this line of reasoning only applies to them and anyone with different ideas or viewpoints must be snuffed out, violently if need be.

The only way we can combat this is to expose what hypocrites they really are. And the Jews are key to this. The mere fact that the 6 million figure was floating around before Hitler even came to power is so incriminating it shatters everything we believed about the Second World War and nature of the Jewish.

The thing about the gulags was only an example of concentration camps being used by other countries. Another example I could use is the British use of concentration camps against the Afrikaners during the Second Boer War.

You bring up an interesting point about the Jewish use of gulags however. I'll look into this some more and see if it has some merit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_Japanese_Americans

As for Japan, I'm confident the ones responsible were the US government, who were a majority white at the time. It makes sense as they were likely paranoid about Japanese infiltrators within the US.

But one thing that is interesting to note is that there was a debate in 1998 about this, when the American Jewish Committee complained about the terminology of "concentration camps" when describing Japanese internment, heavily implying that they wanted a monopoly on the term.

>find what is wrong and then he will reedit them.

Yes.
This is a best way to make things CORRECT.

I'm not sure what you're on about. But what I did ask for was that some people look through them, find the flaws (if there are) and let me know. That's how things are done. I'm sorry I don't eat up shit from either side of this debate.

Shouldn't you be more mad at the people who allowed them to come into power? You...know...white people. You know....YOUR people?.

The problem isn't that jews are successful it's that it is in their very nature to be vile

When people of literally any other race get into power they don't use that power to try and shit on other people, when jews get into power they do the most vile shit imaginable

Not all jews are bad of course but if you weigh their "achievements" the bad far, far outweights the good

Oddly relaxing to listen to. Almost like ASMR.

this one is incorrect in many ways. The furnaces could not physically have done what you claim.. nor can bodies continue to burn once lit because they have fat in them. Shit makes no sense...

My real "redpill" was actually having to deal with jews IRL. I went on Sup Forums for years brushing off all the jew hate as memes until I actually had to DEAL with jewish people on a daily basis.

Every stereotype, it's all fucking true.

>Jewish success caused the anger
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING?! BOLSHEVIK JEWS KILLED INNOCENT GERMANS YOU DECEITFUL FUCKS!

TRUE Sup Forums CITIZENS ARE PAID IN SATISFACTION AND DANK MEMES. ALWAYS BE PREPARED TO DEFEND THE TRUTH!

There are newfriends about and the happening bunkers are at full capacity. Do your part to fight shillshitposts - KNOW YOUR ENEMY!

Would you pass a quiz on identifying these traits? Because each and every day as a legal Sup Forums citizen will test your understanding. Don't fail, user.

>the American Jewish Committee complained about the terminology of "concentration camps"
The ADL complained to the Ukrainians that they should downplay the Holodomor so that it does not compete with the Holocaust, on tape from the doc 'Defamation':
youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1rL_kbO_w

I'm not sure if you're trolling or not? That is a very stupid thing to say.

Researching the Holodomor really showed me just how vile jews are. They don't actually care about the 6 gorillion, they just care about being able to maintain their victomhood status so they are untouchable.

The holocaust was the best thing that could ever happen to the jews. They are untouchable because of it, that's why they don't want to bring attention to other tragedies like the holodromor, the nakba, or the eisenhower killing fields after WW2

I'm not sure, why they mix 9/11 shilling into holocaust materials? To look more edgy?

I've got one super evidence about 911 being perpetrated by occultists (freemasons, usually jewish), but cannot disclose it yet (wait not many more decades...)

A tons of (secular) evidence about 911 being perpetrated by american globalist jews is collected at
bollyn.com

---
They are mentioning red-cross numbers being only partial... Then it would be necessary to find that red-cross report and see, if it was only partial and who is mis-representing it.

Note 48 - that current leadership of Red Cross is saying, that they never published that - he may not know, what all their branches did.

Disproving almanach numbers -- one would have to see the almanach then to decide, who is right...

Same would be probably with most other arguments and counter-arguments...

Good vid. Is this guy's accent Welsh? Trying to place it.

Sounds like it. I honestly can't tell you since I live up north and I rarely, if ever go to Wales.

>Because each and every day as a legal Sup Forums citizen will test your understanding. Don't fail, user.

I rather have been multiple days filled with holohoax propaganda graphics, and now if someone sumarizes and places arguments on contrary - for first time in last week at least - rather more, it is very interesting to see, that rather you were deceiving us with "holohoax" that is not that much a hoax !

I do not believe in 100:0 or 0:100 judgements, if seeing propaganda of one side and propaganda of other side, the truth is usually somewhere in middle.

Presenting counter-arguments is ALWAYS worth ...!

Your ephemeral happenings are just so - ephemeral. Discussions about happenings are rash and blunderous. Incorrect perpetrators (I learned to recognize Samuel Hyde, but...), incorrect assumptions about most aspects...

I mean reedit them to make them even more pro-holocaust
Oh sure thing man. Only 1 South African, that Jew, has been posting here for months, at least get a proxy.

>Bunch of non proofs, testimonies(muh jebus is real too) and quotes about social extermination and deportation o Jews

>A fake report
pic related, but sometimes "innocent" civilian Jews were executed along with partisans too, that was not in the camps though.

Also why is someone who made these so inefficient, plus that moronic "insult", this kike doesn't know how to make good propaganda. nobody will want to read this, very poor presentation.

I would conclude, that even if holocaust was real or was not (in said extent), it's propaganda and exageration above other victims helped to stop christian assaults against jews.

It is a question, whether europeans would not stop with them by themselves anyway...

(In the list, I was surprised by the extent of persecutions - knew about some, but such a long list is surprising - and and peaceful period since 1945 is unprecedented...)

The co-habitation after WWII was quite peaceful until cca year 2000. Then something changed and jews started to wage a full-scale war against white euro-american race. Why ?
Jewish Merkel invited, jewish Soros funded, IsraAID gave hands to bring millions of primitive hyper-breeding arabs to Europe. "Correctness" to prevent defending one's rights. Racial mixing to exterminate whites.

Now you started to make a white genocide, albeit slow but with inappropriate dimensions.

Blatant statements of your insane rabis about jewish suppremacy are just very nasty and stupid. (There is never anything more arogant and ungodly than a jewish rabi monster -- if those infographics with their quotes are not just inventions...)

But then we will need to defend against degeneracy (brought by jewish holywood and co.) and outright genocide (by mixed breeding and migration) and political correctness lies ("Diversity" means preserving differences, not mixing all together to ever-same mixture!)

... will need to defend !

You do realize that there are plenty South Africans? Just relax man.
I never made those, I got them from threads. I'm asking people to see it, not debate me and maybe find the errors. Obviously not in this thread as there's a lot of content.

>nobody will want to read this, very poor presentation.

It is little unpractical (too wide on monitor), but I am willing to read ARGUMENTS.

Now I see, that many of Sup Forums info-graphics were lies.

It is interesting to learn the truth (that lies somewhere in between both sides), even if the presentation form was not perfect...!

Oh I see, it is a mere coincidence.

>Muh holes
built by soviets, as admitted on here: youtube.com/watch?v=WmYFpiCo1-g

>"After WW1, Jewish success lead to ungrounded accusations of subversion and war profeteering"
>"it cannot be stressed enough that this conspiracy theories were born out of fear, ander and bigotry"

yes goy!
it has nothing at all to do with the jewish led coup attempt that tried to turn germany into a literal soviet republic in 1918, no!
just dumb racist bigots like trump!

This is how they present their fairy tales in mass media too. Actually Jews I've talked to IRL about Israel use the same technique to justify stealing money for reparations and donations to Israel, it's just gets confusing.

I know you didn't make these, that's why I said "someone who made these".

Not just too wide, it is not organized, it's filled with unnecessary shit and every other two sentence is making fun of le redpill and that kind of shit. you may not notice it, but I haven't slept for 2 days my mind is not 100% and it's really noticeable for me.
Some Sup Forums info graphs are lies, yes, I mostly check everything posted on Sup Forums, lots of fake quotes too, but tons of stuff is legit too.

The list of jewish persecutions is always my favorite, it really makes you want to look further and it literally gives you a place to start. Anyone can literally google any of the incidents in that list and read why they were prosecuted.

>Deuteronomy 4:25
>I call to witness today heaven and earth that you will perish quickly from the land that you are crossing over the Jordan to possess; you will not stay long on it…And G-d will scatter you among the peoples, and you will be left few in number in the nations where G-d will lead you.

These are basically 99% true lmao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitic_canard

>Accusations of guilt for the death of Jesus of Nazareth

Lel except this one is actually true. How cucked do you have to be to think that anyone BUT the jews caused Jesus's deaht?

Poisining our wells then poisining our minds now

Krema I is a 1947 reconstruction.

Dispute pic related.

Hint: It is a 1943 image, and it is NOT Krema I.

Why do they do it? Is it in their very essence?

2.8 Million jews in pre-war Europe is a nonsense.

There were more than million jews in Poland alone. Actually Poland and Ukraine is probably much more half-jewish than they think...

The figure of 5M jews in USSR is also realistic.

There were pre-war publications in NYT, speaking about 6M of European jews.

(And if you say, that 3.8M received post-war reparations, that would make sense...)

Read this list and understand, that whatever are the numbers, they were DEFENDING by this holocaust spectre, and for 50 years after war it was probably a Just and Fair defense strategy.

But then more and more they started to be cheeky, and now it changed to be an assault strategy instead, now we will be justified to defend...

And dismantling holocaust spectre is probably just a first step in such defense...

-----
>every other two sentence is making fun of le redpill and that kind of shit

These I ignore, since these are not arguments. The other things, which are arguments, are interesting...

oh look. more holes on the ceiling of crematorium II and III

oops.

scale model of Krema II

blueprint.

woops I meant this

>This content is not available on this country domain.
SHUT IT DOWN

>ungrounded accusations of subversion and war profeteering"

now why would a leichenkeller ("morgue") need ventilation ducts at the sides, other than to introduce warm air to speed up zyklon-b sublimation, and then remove the poisonous air after a gassing?

unless of course, a nazi intern slips and writes vergasungskeller instead.

Out of all the piles of holohoax bullshit this has to be the biggest one.

Why don't you go ahead and tell us how did they got these bodies out of that room. Go ahead I dare you

Literally marked on the map as Cold Storage or Morgue. Gass chambers did not exist, they were just cold empty underground rooms to keep bodies in before they burned them in the stove above

photographed corpse burning at dresden after allied bombings that even deniers accept as original and not doctored. but the extrapolation that a similar method like this was used at treblinka, sobibor and belzec? iiiiiimmmmmpoosible!

lol

all you need is some machine to grind the cremains to dusty ash and the job is done

it is acceptible already
for current events
say
globalists
it is more appropriate anyways. the shabbos goys are worse than their masters. they will not be forgiven unless they switch sides when it counts. all that switch after we've already won are dead men walking. larping of course pol is a board of peace.

Dispute what? I can't see shit, is that even a building?
really makes me think, I guess.

>Why don't you go ahead and tell us how did they got these bodies out of that room. Go ahead I dare you

sonderkommando workers with short lifespans. don't tell me you're gonna bring up the bullshit with the lift?

Are you dumb enough to think that you can do this to millions of bodies and then get rid of all the evidence?

You can literally take a few rail lines, some gasoline and you can make a country as big as mine disappear without a trace in a year and a half? In a grass field the size of a few football fields.

Why don't you tell us how they dug out 900k bodies out schlomo

Well golly gee, it's not like rotting corpses would fucking smell is it?
There's no need for ventilation in a morgue.

Their nature i guess