Give me one GOOD reason the world wouldn't be a better place if we got rid of all niggers and sand niggers

Give me one GOOD reason the world wouldn't be a better place if we got rid of all niggers and sand niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/health/2016/07/18/kansas-mother-gives-birth-to-3-sets-twins-in-26-months.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rock music wouldn't exist

>le epic "black people invented rock and whitey stole it from them!" meme

That's so tired and shitty, give it a rest N'Darius.

They're entertaining sometimes. In the same sense a car crash is fun to look at.

>Sand niggers

Hey now, Middle Eastern people contributed a lot to modern society in terms of knowledge.

Coffee is a Middle Eastern invention. Plenty of math came from the Middle East, ever hear of Algebra?

>niggers
>sand niggers
Implying they are 2 different things

>implying these wouldn't have been eventually by a white person.

I'm talking specifically today. What purpose do they serve other than crime?

*invented

The world would still be better.

>rock
>not rap and potentially jazz
Nigga we still would have rock and the blues, they both would have evolved from gospel/country music if jazz wasn't a thing. One of the biggest rock stars of all time, Elvis, got his start as a gospel singer, never forget that.

We would have no race war to look forward to

We still would have jews.

Ha, I get it user. That's the music where they bang their only percussion instruments together, right?

Inventions don't count for shit? When you white faggots have to prove your superiority you always go straight to inventions.

"Europeans invented this. Europeans invented that."

lol fucking faggot.

Middle Eastern people have great culture and arts. Ever hear of Dubai?

Islam, Judaism, and Christianity all originate from the Middle East too.

Germanics suffer from inferiority complex

They forget how they were before the romans

But thanks romans, they had one job and failed

Elvis' career was based on performing covers of black artists' songs.

OP ill give you a good reason why, well one, the world would be without melanin, an absorber of frequencies and energies given by the sun, which is what sustains life on this planet. The world would become rigid, you guys would PROBABLY blow up the planet and end earth, and also, "niggers plus sand niggers" outnumber white people like 8:1.

>muh technology
Well, good luck attempting genocide and not getting any human, karmic or godly backlash.

Whites invented the technology that makes both rock and rap possible.

what does that taste like, there can't be shit for nutrients so why.jpg

The blues originated from slaves singing in the fields.

Nope. They didn't. You're implying Africans whose cultures are 99% based on music didn't make anything into a drum or string instrument.

So what they did in the past gives them a pass for being lazy drains on society and/or terrorists?

>OP ill give you a good reason why, well one, the world would be without melanin, an absorber of frequencies and energies given by the sun, which is what sustains life on this planet. The world would become rigid, you guys would PROBABLY blow up the planet and end earth, and also, "niggers plus sand niggers" outnumber white people like 8:1.
Indians and Abos have melanin you stupid fuck.

Are we spics considered niggers?

I have a copypasta that I always use when someone talks badly about jazz, but not many have in this thread yet. Do you guys want it anyway?

>Give me one GOOD reason the world wouldn't be a better place if we got rid of all niggers and sand niggers
>Give me one GOOD reason the world wouldn't be a better place
>wouldn't
ehehe nice try shekelstein

Dont try to fit in or dont try to pleased them

Have some respect

post dick ill let u know

foxnews.com/health/2016/07/18/kansas-mother-gives-birth-to-3-sets-twins-in-26-months.html

just gunna leave this here

Get outta here kid your balls haven't even dropped yet

Africans never invented a percussion instrument nor a guitar, infact africans are so assbackwards that a fucking wooden scooter thing is considered good technology to them.

Ah shit, we'd have to listen to folk music and classical and the whole teen rebellion thing would likely never happen. Thanks blacks for all your contributions.

What is the reason for eating these mud cookies? Just to have the feeling of something in your stomach?

Sports, music and entertainment in general. They are mostly good showmen.

As I said, come back when your balls drop

>and sand niggers
Including the worst sandniggers of all: the jews. There isn't any. All things would improve drastically.

YAHLL HAVE NO PYRAMIDS OF OURS TO STEAL

No jackass you imply without blacks humans wouldnt develop melanin but indians and abos have independently mutated melanin on their own you stupid fuck.

WITHOUT NIGGERS WE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO EAT PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICHES.

They can't afford real cookies. They don't even resources to cook a proper meal.

>You're implying Africans whose cultures are 99% based on music
>based on music

Singing gibberish in the savannah or jungle doesnt make a culture based on music.

this is actually a practice in Haiti which has mainly gained ground since the earthquake

You can basically blame the Clinton foundation for it for robbing the Haitian people blind in the wake of the crisis

/thread

Please remove the Africans. This place was so nice in the 80s.

>implying someone that browse Sup Forums has self respect
No tnx faggot

>this guy

You can't mutate INTO melanin. You can only mutate OUT of it. You need to read real true unbiased history, not stormfront. OP includes abo'a and Indians into niggers and sandniggers you nitpicky gay feminist

>be the most innovative race
>stoop to something as banal as genocide. again.

the goal has always been to force them to integrate. they WILL adopt this civilization that we have brought.

A FUCKING LEAF

confirmed shitskin

>this guy again

Learn African culture. Actually different tribes and peoples have different cultures, but Yoruba culture is 100% + 10000% based on music. Like, go read ONE book

>stoop to something as banal as genocide. again.

>implying it wouldnt have worked the first time had it been on darkies and not jews

>You can't mutate INTO melanin.
How retarded are you? You cant mutate into anything, you can only mutate genes into new genes that allow the development of hight levels of melanin in your skin resulting in the dark brown coloration you stupid fuck.

There are brown skinned people in Indonesia with blonde hair that developed independent of european genetics you dont know anything about convergent evolution.

What is it with Sup Forums and not understanding the nigger motto? "We do not sow".

Darkies outnumber Germans 200:1

All humans originated with melanin. White people are albino black Africans who were left to their own devices for hundreds of years. You cannot be human without having the code for plentiful melanin like africans in your DNA

>but Yoruba culture is 100% + 10000% based on music.
and so was classic european culture but lets be honest which culture is the one that primtive oh yh its the african one.
>Yoruba
>music
Again singing gibberish in the wild isnt a musical culture.

>implying I give a shit about african cultures
>implying I care about cultures that we white people use to have 30,000 years ago and yet the blacks are allowed to get away with backwards behavior because???
>Even fucking Indonesians have the exact same jungle cultures as african blacks for fuck sake

African culture hahahahaaa

>we're all niggers
>some are just more niggerfied than others

wow boy

>singing jibberish
>intricate drumming percussion and dancing

Fag is the movie lion king where you get all your information on Africans?

who would pick cotton?

Kill niggers

>All humans originated with melanin.
Then explain why the San arent the same coloration as niggers you dumbass.

If you do unbiased research and use logic and common sense, you will come to that conclusion. Only if you're willing to be truly red pilled.

TPBP

>what is Africa having the most genetic diversity in the world?

Pic related, San people

There is African culture that differs among different tribes but they're all basically the same it's not comparable to superior white and Asian cultures for instance French and British culture are vastly different in many ways whereas African cultures that live next to one another only differ superficially.
I was thinking about this today and I actually think nigs are the real victims in all this mess, they are oppressed by the Jews and bastardised by the Jews, it's like women they just follow whoever's in charge so nigs following whites end up well spoken and civil whereas nigs allowing Jewish lies to contort their culture and they do have a culture result in the chimps we see shooting police and stealing big Macs in Hyde Park.
TLDR: Nigs won't be a problem in a society not run by Jews, sand nigs can all go to hell everyone else is fine.

Yes please

A whole lot of police would get put out of work

This reason is ULTIMATE:

Even if that was worth doing:

We do not live in a magick world.

To get rid of billions of people takes some time. Meanwhile, they will not just sit down in queue waiting to be exterminated. They would defend.

___Everyone has a right to defend against a genocide.___ !

The result would be a large blood-spill on both sides. The final state will be very blood-thirsty, terrible dictatorship capitally punishing everyone dissenting with its deeds, (because the least disciplined side looses, and the more disciplined means tough cattling).

To the Tranquil end leads only the Peaceful path.

So to conclude - you cannot get rid of Bad people in a violent way. Only good way is making the Bad people be finally the Good people too.

So instead of thinking, how to get rid of blacks, start thinking, how to make blacks not be niggers (so to be honest and polite)...

There were only animals in that movie not actual humans I know it's hard to distinguish between the two when you're looking at Africa, a good rule of thumb is that the more intelligent and civilized life in Africa are the animals and the brown things shitting everywhere and screaming are the humans.

>all of his songs were black covers
What are Jailhouse Rock, Can't Help Falling in Love, and Blue Suede Shoes to name a few. Not to mention that a ton of artists were given the same songs by writers at the time (who were by and large white), some singers would do better than others, and not necessarily from being white. And I know the blues came from jazz, however I stated that it would have evolved from gospel/country just like rock would have. The blues were a little bit of a mix between black jazz musicians taking some influence from the slower, solemn sounds of gospel music. It's not a stretch to see gospel music could have created a form of the blues without jazz. Country music has always had a close relationship with rock, and it's not hard to see that it could have spawned it in some way without the jazz or big band influence.

> All humans originated with melanin. White people are albino black Africans ...

Euro-Asian (including Arabic) people are different SPECIE from african people, there is a clear genetic discontinuity.

The skull is different, bones are different, muscle proteins are different, brain size is different. Melanine is the last and least important difference...

The single origin of humans from Africa is just a propaganda...
(they arrived to it by a fallacy, that since "pygmey" people are most different from the rest, then it means they are the most common ancient ancestor... just by not willing to acknowledge, that they are completelly different and quite remote branch...)

(And as we try to protect all animal species, not judging that some is more precious and other will be exterminated, we should also try to preserve most human species - clean, not destroy by blood-spill, and not destroy by breeding genocide either !)

No those were field working songs, Ole Man River is not Hoochie Coochie Man. Blues has a very unique style and format, otherwise many blues songs would be considered rock or R&B. What I'm saying is that if there were no black slaves in the US then blues could have come out of gospel music, as its origing are in jazz and gospel. Also, who's to say that black people were necessary for jazz to become a thing? It's not like jazz has influence from African music, it's from a mixture of European cultures, and is really the only quintessentially "American" music. Any slaves working in the south could have created jazz, they didn't necessarily have to be black.

Different African tribes have different skulls, bones, brains, muscle proteins. Your point? the out of Africa theory is not propaganda. It in fact has all the proof. And even if you look at all major religions they specify that humans were created in ONE spot. Not scattered all over the world.