We can all agree Rogue One was better than The Farce Awakens, right?

We can all agree Rogue One was better than The Farce Awakens, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VGxO0b8oBhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No shit

>Better lead
>Better villains
>Better pacing
>Better script
>Better CGI
>Better soundtrack
Literally better everything

Absolutely.

TFA was so shit, so obviously

Low bar

Rogue One was still garbage

Also in the end everyone died so we dont have to suffer through any sequels.

But Rogue One was utter shite.
>hey let's make a 2 hour generic action flick about something that was explained in a minute in the OT and add nothing of value to it

Jyn is coming back for an animated spin off series tho alongside Rey and that female Alien from Star Wars Rebels

Don't forget retconning the start of A New Hope!

youtu.be/VGxO0b8oBhI
What retcon?

>he doesn't know that without Rogue One, Vader being angry at the beginning of ANH makes no sense when he keeps his cool throughout the OT

no you fucking plebian

Rogue One was the most terrible thing to happen to Star Wars since the prequels

No, TFA was better.
Both were unimaginative cash grabs, but at least TFA had characters I cared about.

And I thought I had completely wasted my time watching this shite, thanks for showing me the light.

TFA had one interesting character in it. Rogue One had zero.

this whole list is wrong

They're all shit

The best stories ever told in the star wars universe were in KOTOR and KOTOR2

I forgot how dope that ending was. Honestly I think people judge a movie that starts bad but ends good a lot better than vice versa

I remember a mom walking out of the cinema telling her kids she was surprised at how violent and sad the ending was.

Good on Edwards for sticking to his guns against (((disney))) and giving us a few redeemable scenes.

Something something about how the vessel Leia was on was an envoy to a planet or something. Not immediately fleeing from 3 or whatever Imperial Starships at the Death Star planet.

It's all fun and games until the KOTORfag gets here

Can't fight nature, jack.

bouncing titties at 10:39

Depends really, like say, do you prefer a long hard shit or a short runny sloppy one? Both are shit, but one is more pleasing to the participant than the other.

I can't think of a single thing in TFA that was better than Rogue One. TFA is a fanfiction film and by people who have never seen star wars. Rogue One didn't need to be made but at least it was a Star Wars film.

Also, felicity's soles =

lasted 10 minutes; turned it off.

>this pile of shit is totally better than this OTHER pile of shit right gais?

That 10 second sequence of Poe fucking shit up in his x-wing was better than anything in Rogue One.

rogue one was nothing: the movie. dont even remember the characters lmao

Obvious cash grab. It was shit, TFA was better if you're going to compare them both.

it has Felicity, of course it's better

Next film will recount how the pilots put their foot on that fateful pedal that sparked the imperial chase.

>Better lead
Kek, the chick from Rogue One is the blandest actor I've ever seen. I have no idea how someone so wooden got the lead to a Star Wars film. Rey is far better, and Finn is leagues above both

>Better villains
Say what you will about The Force Awakens, but Kylo Ren is based. Ben Mendelsohn is a god-tier actor but Rogue One gave him nothing but the most generic "evil bureaucrat" lines

>Better pacing
Either bait, or literally know nothing about film

>Better script
See above, Rogue One's entire first act is a mess. Not to mention the two-dimensional characters and Bazinga Bot

>Better CGI
This is true, although Peter Cushing did look like a wax sculpture at times

>Better soundtrack
Both fairly bland

>Both fairly bland

I thought the music in the last scene in TFA was pretty great

Average star wars film is better than the worst by a huge powergap... whod have thought?

It was rogue one was decent/good till the end

>While we're up here and I'm pointing this laser gun in your face let me gloat a little
>I'm going to tell everyone there's a secret weakness in the death star that allows it to be destroyed
>Thus ruining the only possible chance we have at destroying it; the SECRET weak point needs to be fucking secret
>Good thing I went to interplanetary radar dish operator school so I know this one single lever controls everything about this dish

And then her boyfriend who had previously fallen 12 stories after getting shot shows up just in the nick of time to kill the bad guy. Not any imperial troops though, despite being on an imperial planet on a highly guarded military base with some of the highest ranking officials in the Galaxy. The bleeding out half dead guy climbs up 12 stories in two minutes to save the day.

Because if he didn't that retarded bitch would've doomed everyone and destroyed her father's one shot at redemption.
What a stupid bitch.

Rogue One's obviously better. TFA is at the level of movies like the phantom menace of attack of the clones. Rogue One is the same or higher level than Revenge of the Sith

Vader kills multipul guys
>later
>I WANT THEM ALIVE

>tfw my last ex looks like Daisy Ridley and my current girlfriend looks like Felicity Jones

Rogue One doesn't exist for me, so no.

Rogue One is fucking shit lmao
this isnt even up for debate

>Good on Edwards for sticking to his guns against (((disney))) and giving us a few redeemable scenes.

LOL. Your precious "epic" Darth Vader scene was a late reshoot added (by Disney) to give the film a single memorable sequence. Edwards is a shitty hackjob that got lucky and still bungled it - I imagine Episode IX will be very similar with the Jurassic World guy directing.

but TFA was absolute dogshit too

agree 100%

plus the lead is so qt i love her

This.

Post felicity's soles in the bathtub...

EEEEXXX WIIIINGS

It's not a very high bar but the force awakens at least kept me not bored. Rogue one was so fucking boring. It took so long for the characters to do anything. Every time the characters went to do something they'd debate it for like 20 minutes and then there would be an obligatory scene where the bad guys informed lord vader or grand moff what they were doing. All the characters had these fucking prolonged death scenes only to be nuked at the end anyway. At least the force awakens ended quickly, rogue one felt 5 hours long.

Well, at least it was not a greatly inferior remake of another movie in the franchise, so by definition yes.

Jar Jar Abrams pls go