Evil waifu thread

Evil waifu thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XWhNbovT90k
youtube.com/watch?v=scNN3MJ9ZX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn, I completely forgot about Storm Hawks. That was a great show from what I remember. The fuck was it even about though?

You scream, I scream~

There was a sub plot about some bad guys trying to conquer floating islands but generally the show was about the brown chick wanting to slobber all over the buttholes of every other girl in the show.

I honestly didn't realize she was a SHE until almost the very end of the series.

Seems about right.

More like "waifus from amazing shows that ended too soon" thread.

you rang?

more Sup Forums related but whatever

husbando but...

Outta my fuckin way bitches

Anyone else remember Dragon Booster? No? Just me?

ok.I liked it.

How can vanilla princesses even compete?

Oh man, I really miss Storm Hawks

>Tried to kill the MC a half dozen times
>MILF
>Might have killed her traitorous bitch of a daughter
>Moans all the time
>Blue/black skin
>Polymorphic
>MILF

Need I go on?

All I remember was getting happy meal toys of it at one point and being all "What the fuck is this show?" and I never EVER saw it.

Also, obvious correct answer coming through

It started off really cheesy but it got progressively better over it's run. The world was what really appealed to me though. Dragon racing with cool tech in a cool neon asian future city.

youtube.com/watch?v=XWhNbovT90k

They did it before Storm Hawks. You'll recognize a lot of the same voices if you watch it.

sauce?

>Tak threads last week
>Master Cyclonis thread now
there is hope for Sup Forums after the cancer grew.

I remember wondering how the hell the academy is a thing if they only accept the top racer in the city

I always thought of it as the longshot way to get in. Like it's really expensive so the only way lower city racers can get in is by being the best in their league. But high city residents just pay to get in.

Anyways it doesn't matter since we will never get Academy.

That doesn't make sense because the white-haired kid is the son of that wealthy guy with the claw, and he had to race to get in

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT THAT FUCKER. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT HIM. NOT KILL HIM.

I think Word just made him do that to try and block Artha getting in. But it's been so long that I could be remembering things wrong.

I've been meaning to watch the creators' other show, Slugterra, is it any good?

>buongiorno everybody.

I actually never processed what I was seeing when I watched this show. Was she really a low-key dyke? She was my favorite.

There's evidence.
youtube.com/watch?v=scNN3MJ9ZX0

Shes so cute

If I had the power to protect his smile I would user ;_;

Not really but Piper has ridiculously gay chemistry with every female she encounters.

Wow I remember that video too bad it was made before the "cream scene" where Cyclonis tastes some cream she swiped from Piper's face.

Muh nigga!

She always gets the girl too!

Does this count?

excellent taste

I actually really enjoy Slugterra, but you need to give it through most of the first season to get through world building and the pokemon of the week format before it starts rolling. Then it turns into a badass Journey To the Center of the Earth cowboy/Texas Rangers vs a cool villain thing. Then at the very end it kind of jumps off the rails, and the movie doesn't really help any. But still pretty good. I enjoyed all of it, just saying the first part may be too slow for some people to enjoy.

This is my evil waifu. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

What? She's not evil.

A bit crazy, yea, but not evil.

Generator rex she's balck knight

Honestly surprised I'm the first

Oh cool her eyes change.I never noticed that

Muh nigga

Surprised Wuya hasn't already been posted.

EXCELLENT TASTE

WAY too easy, OP.

My friends of African heritage. If only more people had taste as good as yours.

Who is this?

Is that............ /ll/???

yeah, what about it?

........ show?

Can't agree more, there is just something special about evil redheads.

French Show
My Giant Friend
It's shit
Only two shots of /ll/

>'murica fox
>evil
DEFCON 1776, COMMIE DETECTED

ThisAlso known as Linus et Boom haven't seen but I still kinda want to despite what people say.

No one's really gay but the internet has latched onto the idea that Agent Chase is a loli chasing, womanizing, alpha dyke.

And that is awesome.

Wait that's the fox from that North Korean show?! Wow she really is Baroness-esque. That is hilarious.

I am going to make a wild guess and say that the animators were trying to see what they can get away with. They knew exactly what they were doing.

That's usually how it goes.

Has an English version of the show been uploaded yet does anyone know?

RIP

She's not evil user. She was just following orders.

I know I'll miss her too. I was really hoping that we'd see the badass spy Mirage from the comics brought into the movies.

the episode isn't easy to come by so few people know that she's brainwashed in the episode and acts outside her usual villain role. that gif is a lot more innocent in context of that episode.

The episode more like the whole show... why do you know if a place with English subs?

And some of us are aware of the context doesn't diminish how she became a minor breakout hit and near universally accepted as an alpha dyke. Kinda amazing really.

>Wow I remember that video too bad it was made before the "cream scene" where Cyclonis tastes some cream she swiped from Piper's face.

Man what.

I watched this when I was younger and I don't remember that at all.

I just remember the villain being surprisingly good at villainy.

W
U
Y
A

>evil

I remember really wanting to know what her deal was.

Was she a clone of the original? Was she her daughter/granddaughter? Why was she so convinced she should be running shit? It seemed like more than just ambition, like some divine right of kings shit.

I guess we'll never know.

She did nothing wrong

This.

Uh, won't they just recast her? Only the Japanese do the cartoon character=voice actor thing.

>Trifty
I feel old.

I feel like Disney will just write her out or completely ignore her or something.

She didn't that's why the prince & the fairies did all the work.

Why?

Which is a pity for completely innocent non-shipping reasons.

Out of respect for her voice actress or something?

At best I hope for another comic cameo or a new series of comics since the old ones are most likely non-canon. I mean seeing Mirage and Helen team up like in a spy movie was pretty great.

I mean damn she was both badass and adorable in that issue.

Who dis?

>Disney having respect for the dead