youtube.com/watch?v=iLcL2fSxGKw
>Manafort & Miller on Hardball after the Convention
youtube.com/watch?v=Rustpmq_MsQ
>Manafort & Stephen Miller on CNN 7/22/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewv3f6vpNdM
>Alex Jones Meets Van Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=zn-7RrFivmg

ENTERTAINMENT
>Pro-Clinton Super PAC Ad Pictures Trump as President and references Hillary’s own incompetence
youtube.com/watch?v=sXg6cqCMjpI
>Trump calls the Cleveland Police Chief after Convention
youtube.com/watch?v=MFqUMEam0BA
>2016_General_Election.avi
youtube.com/watch?v=xKQIl0VNo1Q
>WATCH: Liberal stutters for 10 secs then blame Republicans when asked about #DNCLeaks
twitter.com/KiloJonez/status/756653120437059584
>Black Trump Supporter Calls out CNN for Race Baiting
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxcAN0t6GrI
>Confused Anti-Trump guy Exposes HIMSELF
youtube.com/watch?v=f8Lz_5kYuDM
>MEDIA SHOWDOWN: Young Turks vs. Alex Jones and Roger Stone
youtube.com/watch?v=M-HP8y5ByA8
youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
>”If” – Stuttering Obama Remix ft. Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

MEMETIC WARFARE
>/cfg/ Official Website (WIP)
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
>/cfg/ Archive
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com

/TRUMPNIGHTLYNEWS/ ARCHIVE
trumpnightlynews.wordpress.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=42418toh02M
youtube.com/watch?v=BXmqiESZYp0
youtube.com/watch?v=SchGydwBVgg
youtube.com/watch?v=qmArSsCLF1w
youtube.com/watch?v=28j1LTjI_BM
youtube.com/watch?v=Euu1B8dqops
youtube.com/watch?v=fIfg8YekPUE
youtube.com/watch?v=IRBI0ZZ4mC0
youtube.com/watch?v=Xh8LOdq66lU
youtube.com/watch?v=fdvFuC7YRjE
youtube.com/watch?v=bblEK2TErN8
youtube.com/watch?v=Jt_9yb4FSYA
youtube.com/watch?v=B3ixJIuBzWg
youtube.com/watch?v=4ghccQ58jHo
youtube.com/watch?v=hNwORVbNN-s
youtu.be/Z2R3BtjSm0U?t=1m59s
strawpoll.me/10827164
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT

>GOP CONVENTION Highlights
Day 4
>Donald J. Trump’s Full Nomination Speech
youtube.com/watch?v=42418toh02M
>Donald & Ivanka Trump’s Speeches w/ 360 View
youtube.com/watch?v=BXmqiESZYp0
>Ivanka Trump Speech
youtube.com/watch?v=SchGydwBVgg
>Pastor Mark Burns’ EXPLOSIVE Speech
youtube.com/watch?v=qmArSsCLF1w
>Tom Barrack /comfy/ speech
youtube.com/watch?v=28j1LTjI_BM

Day 3
>Mike Pence Speech
youtube.com/watch?v=Euu1B8dqops
>Laura Ingraham speech
youtube.com/watch?v=fIfg8YekPUE
>Newt Moonman Gingrich speech
youtube.com/watch?v=IRBI0ZZ4mC0

Day 2
>Sleepy Doctor Awakens
youtube.com/watch?v=Xh8LOdq66lU
>Krispy Indicts $hillary on stage
youtube.com/watch?v=fdvFuC7YRjE
>Don Jr. Speech RNC
youtube.com/watch?v=bblEK2TErN8

Day 1
>Melania Speech + Don's Entrance
youtube.com/watch?v=Jt_9yb4FSYA
>Guiliani Spits Hot Fire
youtube.com/watch?v=B3ixJIuBzWg
>Based Sheriff Clarke
youtube.com/watch?v=4ghccQ58jHo

/TRUMPNIGHTLYNEWS/ ARCHIVE

reposting 80s chicks

Thanks for the thread, babe.

guys....it's time to get serious

Hillary Clinton needs to be the first woman president as she is the most qualified person for the job.

Don't let Donald Chump's lies sway your vote.

-H

awoo~

What is this? Any validity to this claim?

>inb4 LEAF

N I G H T M A R E

If anyone wants to play around, this guy on Twitter is a shill playing the "I'm a Bernie supporter who doesn't know ANY Bernie policies and have read every single DNC email and there's nothing in them and TRUMP CANT WIN" game.

HERE COMES ILL BILL WITH THE BLUE PILL READY TO SHILL FOR THE HILL

DUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH

>23 minutes without Muslim Terrorist Attack in Germany

np wash

any chance you can take over from here?

Manafort is in Philly deploying ground troops as we speak apparently.

>yfw he somehow gets control of the DNC floor

Someone should screen Clinton Cash at the DNC protests.

>Watched Hillary roll up her sleeves
Is he implying she's a weak woman who doesn't want to get her cloths all dirty?
How fucking sexist is that

Alright famashamblamthankyoumaam

>one that actually helps people

KEK

Why is she so perfect?

WHO IS GODZILLA???

Is it Michael Bloomberg?

Are we gonna have round 2 at the DNC?

If Trump had a rally @ the U of Pu, would you go?

Jews are pushing Johnson hard. Some of my cucky friends are cucking for him. Wat do?

Did anyone actually associate "dark" with racism? That's a stretch.

its a publicity stunt

I feel that Bloomberg himself wouldn't be particularly likely but he does have experience with astroturfing 'concerned mothers for guncontrol action' groups like Everytown USA.

Someone needs to get one of those mobile billboard trucks that can play video and host a free public screening, that shit would be lulzy

What's the deadline for Johnson having to reach 15% so he's included in the debates?

Who are you voting for in the WA elections? There's so many fucking names on the ballot I don't know what to do.

Are the bernie people still going?
Any happenings?

But all his astroturf shit failed miserably.

Been out with friends all weekend since friday night. What have aI missed brothers?

He has to reach 15% in 4 consecutive national polls to be included in the debates.

We should push Stein (bernie sanders female doppelganger) instead

Without the Bernie supporters (youth) Hillary loses in landslides

Are Trumpers Politically Illiterate Or Just Plain Dumb?

Let me preface this by saying: I've been a top commentator on this subreddit for several years now
and I understand how this place works. Thank you. drumpf supporters seem absolutely baffled
by the simplest things, from how the electoral college works, to how minimum wage effects
economy, to how immigrants enrich USA. They argue at the level of 10 year olds, much like how
their "god-emperor" has the vocabulary of a small child. There petty hate will lead America into
the hands of a fascist dicktator the likes of which have not been seen since the 1940s. Sturmpf's
leadership will antagonize many former allies and may even result in the need to liberate America
from tyranny with force. Indeed, many of us EU citizens feel that if sturmpfler should win we may
need to go to war to protect USA's racial and religious minorities from oppression.

Thank you for listening.

It would be very high energy.
I'm not really sure to be honest.

>suicide bombing and a pregnant machete murder in Germany
>minuscule reaction

Remember boys, we are avenging Bob Dole. He was a true patriot.

>literally in his 90's, had a stroke, can't walk anymore
>STILL made it to the convention
>fully endorses Trump
>actual, REAL war hero who ACTUALLY has seen combat and got shelled

I don't want to hear ANY excuse from Kasich. Not one.

It swayed things in areas that were already leaning that way. But then again I live in a turbo cucked state so he already won here.

I'm a Christian and so are most of my friends, so pulling the pro-life card pretty much always works. Doesn't work as well on my secularist friends. If your friends are at all religious it's worth a shot.

where has goebbels been the last few days? saw a few pictures of him at the RNC

It's so they don't get covered with all the blood

a lot of winning

You two fags haven't missed anything

It's forecast to be 99 fucking degrees in Philly tomorrow...it looks like most of the dindus have been cleared out of town

Most of the happenings will have to take place indoors rather than outdoors

god bless Bob Dole
He'll being smiling again before this election is over

hope he lives long enough to see Trump beat Hillary

RETAKE PHILADELPHIA FROM THE CORRUPT, FROM THE RICH AND WE GIVE IT BACK TO YOU, THE PEOPLE .PHILADELPHIA IS YOURS, NONE SHALL INTERFERE, DO AS YOU PLEASE, BUT START BY STORMING THE DEMOCRATIC CONVENTION AND FREEING THE OPPRESSED, FOR AN ARMY WILL BE RAISED, THE POWERFUL WILL BE RIPPED FROM THEIR DECADENT NESTS AND CAST OUT INTO THE COLD WORLD THAT WE KNOW AND ENDURE

What if Kasich does everything to deny ohio to Trump?

Seems like something that potato headed asshole would do

Doing interviews and pal'ing around with Manafort.

What do the polls look like?

your shill game is subpar

Thanks for this answer

youtube.com/watch?v=hNwORVbNN-s

He's been tied up recently but his newest movie premiers tonight. After this he's free to help Shillary.

I don't see a cutoff date listed here. Bill Kristol and the National Review Jews are trying to get him poll tested in more states, apparently. How can we organize to ruin this hippy cuck?

Jesus Christ he's old. I hope I never become that kind of old person.

Pennsylvania is in play

Heat tends to make people irritable and crazy, the ones that are out are going to be hallucinating Hillary's true form. Or it'll exhaust them. Dunno.

So I'm listening to Melania speech and it's pretty good. Very basic, but good.

Frankly speaking the 2 paragraph claim of ""plagarism"" is a pretty weak push when everything else is about Donald and custom tailored. It's like a copypaste cutout on two paragraphs when the rest was made specifically for Trump.

>EU goes to war to protect minorities from oppression
>Trump and Putin kick the EU's shit in

it would have the opposite effect. remember, all the rules are out the window this election. people are waking up. old political tricks havent worked, the opposition is scratching their heads

What if he really, truly, honestly did orchestrate it all
The leaks, the red herrings, the way he speaks, everything down to a T to make sure his campaign, which really needed that perfect storm to happen, would be able to get to where it is?
I support Trump but I sincerely wish he didn't orchestrate it all, that he wasn't that level of mastermind- not because I think it was wrong, but because it frightens me how powerful that must make him.
I suppose I shouldn't have to worry if I'm on the right side, but still. Not memeing, he really could be on that much higher a level than all the rest of us.

everyone becomes that kind of old person if they reach 93

What time is it over there? It's like 3 AM in paddyland

It's fucking Obama you retards.

brutal and then expected

Since February at the latest

With how the "Day of Rage" fizzled out, I'm really hoping they double down on eating each other at the convention, but you and I know nothing will really happen.

Also my friends are abstaining from voting by writing in their own names and say that Bernie was "in a tough place, so of course he endorsed her". Sad, but at least 5 potential shill hills are out of play in the "swing state" of Florida.

Even if there are certain segments of The Jew who think including Johnson would help The Cunt gain victory, The Media Jew isn't interested in having Johnson on stage with Trump and The Cunt...the ratings and potential bloodbath won't bring in as many shekels

Plus, Johnson is a fucking annoying dullard and has zero entertainment value

>tfw redpilled my friend on the nigger threat
>he now went full circle and while morally disagreeing with abortion thinks that it's the closest thing to a govt. eugenics program in the states and sees it as a necessary evil

I... might have sent my friend to hell.

youtu.be/Z2R3BtjSm0U?t=1m59s

TRUMP REKT YET AGAIN

Digits for the King of Kings, Barron

Why did I read this in trumps voice in my head?

>3.0+1.0 was delayed for this garbage

IT BEGINS

QT KAYLEIGH LOOKING OH SO CUTE IN RED ON CNN RIGHT NOW WITH UPPITY DINDU DON LEMON'S PANEL

Anyone remember the who the speaker was who lost their only child and was contemplating suicide until they saw Donald on TV?

It's sad that it was a great speech and now it's essentially just degraded to meme status all because of two lines that a speech writer put in.

Trump is going to lose to Hillary in November. He's down in every state right now and this is after all the Hillary scandals and terrorist attacks. It's just impossible for him to win.

I'm beginning to think he's starting to grasp for straws. Got too popular with his almost daily Trump posts and wants to keep the train running.

He set us up with something memorable (Godzilla), and now we'll be looking for anyone with even minimum persuasion skills working with Hillary to confirm Godzilla.

>SO HERE'S THE STORY...

DOESN'T EVERYONE ELSE ABSOLUTELY HATE THEIR COUNTRY??????

Vote for who you think Godzilla is:
strawpoll.me/10827164

Jeez... I'm starting to feel like this place is full of fascists... no wonder drumpf is so well liked here. Anyway, you still shouldn't vote for him. He's just in this for money and is just using you. Because he knows how dumb you are... Democrats are far harder to fool. drumpf has such a long line of scams and swindles, you wouldn't believe - SAD!

>belt barely below nipples
I don't understand why all old people do this

>DOESN'T EVERYONE ELSE ABSOLUTELY HATE THEIR COUNTRY??????
what did he mean by this

Also I doubt the media would take a libertarian seriously, he be like that guy in the dem debates whatever his name is

Anno will find another excuse once this is done. He does not like working on Evangelion. He loves the dosh though.

If he orchestrated everything, I wouldn't care. He'd be the hero we always needed.

Real talk, the one thing that this election has proven to me is that Trump is literally my hero. He's a man who is no nonsense, who fights for what he believes in, who was self-made, who has lived a happy life and is now sacrificing all of it because he loves his country, and the people who inhabit it, and want to see it succeed. He's a positive influence on those around him, as people always say good things about his personal life, his kids are well adjusted, and even his ex-wives are amicable. He's truly an amazing person.

>strawpoll.me/10827164
no lizard people?
scott already said not obama

check'd!

have a shoop

>ever doubting the 12D backgammon Trump plays

Remember, Trump is playing 14D transdimensional chess while everyone else is playing Halo

>failing Barron

Made this playing wii sports last night.

>80's chicks
Yay!

Will Manafort get the crowd to chant "DISAVOW, DISAVOW" during Hillary's speech?
also has Flynn got any flack for his blatantly antisemitic tirade on twitter?

Do black people get as much abortions as whites though? I would love to see the breakdown and which race has the most