rt.com/news/353038-germany-ansbach-bomb-explosion/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36880758
youtu.be/RnM1e0Xr_bA?t=4m3s
welldonemerkel.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

bump

Yet nothing will be done....................................

What filter do we put on our facebook profile today? I'm having trouble keeping up. You kids seem to know how to do the computer stuff.

It's unbelievable how it went from a gas leak explosion to a full suicide bombing attempt :/

Now the german media are talking about mental issues, i mean ffs

Another attack is going to happen again tomorrow I can feel it

nice, anyone has a version with speech?

>Our daily gift from mother Merkel.
Such is life

I thought it was a gas leak. Was that just a meme?

The gas leak thing is how the german media initially reported it

But nope, it's the religion of peace again, refugees welcome!

Imagine him speaking whenever king Jew Netanyahu or some AIPAC representative speaks in front of Congress.

what a time to be alive

Does Merkel give public statements about these things?

Too bad he didnt get inside and kill a few hundred krauts3

>#NOTALLMUSLIMS
>IF IT WAS A WHITE MALE IT WOULD BE A MENTAL ILLNESS
>DESPITE BEING IN WAR WITH ITSELF FOR 1100 YEARS, ISLAM IS PEACEFUL!
I fucking hate liberals.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36880758

They were, but not anymore. Refugee confirmed.

Feeling Culturally enriched yet germanbros?

>The attacker was a 27-year-old Syrian who had entered the country about two years ago, but had been refused asylum, Bavarian authorities told a press conference. His application was rejected a year ago but the man was allowed to stay in Germany temporarily, due to ongoing hostilities in Syria.

IT'S BECAUSE YOU REFUSED HIM, YOU BiGOTS. IF YOU WOULD HAVE LET HIM IN, HE'D USE HIS DOCTOR LAWYER ROCKET SCIENCE ABILITIES.

t. Merkel

FUCKING RACIST. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD ASSIGN BLAME TO ISLAM

KEEP YOUR HATE OFF MY Sup Forums
>KEEP YOUR HATE OFF MY Sup Forums

Yes goyim!
It was another bullied tanned European who was depressed because of the divorcing, he was well intergated, not even religious, just a mental breakdown.
Are you really considering to vote for the right or the far right extremists? What are you, literally Hitler? Don't even think about, you will be arrested for putting the European peaceful enviroment under a threat!

he was just a mentally ill individual, he was suicidal and probably didn't even want to kill people alongside himself.

>Police in Munich say they have arrested a 16-year-old Afghan friend of David Ali Sonboly, who killed nine people at a Munich shopping centre on Friday.
>They say the teenager is under investigation for failing to report the attacker's plans, and that he could have been an accomplice.

still has nothing to do with islam, politics and refugees

Just a placeholder lie, just like the "heart attack" that became "a fucking barbell crushed his neck" for the guy who died before trial associated with hillary

Wonder if the Afghan was a Hazari and it was Shiite on Sunni jihad?

You know there have been too many happenings when Sup Forums is only lukewarm on this story.

either way
the kid was groomed to do the shooting by a third party.
I said this the day his name was released

>TFW I live in Nuremberg

Oh shit. They are getting close. This happened last night ? What the fuck.

You forgot one

>57 PEOPLE DIED IN SHITHOLISTAN 3 WEEKS AGO AND NOBODY CARED THEN

hawt

News say he was depressive and tried suicide twice.
Well looks like no terrorism here.
Sup Forums BTFO

ATTACK FOOTAGE AVAIBLE:

youtu.be/RnM1e0Xr_bA?t=4m3s

Good job Merkel

welldonemerkel.com/

>someone, somewhere, is blaming Trump for this

>literally counting down the hours now

>went full retard

More like, "german people went full retard", this woman is fully aware of what she is doing.

I'm quite happy that my town is so small that nobody would think that it would be worth an terror attack.

Shhh, Kek will hear you...

Please let us know your town name, Inshallah

>tfw you realize nothing will change as the germans will still defend the killers to death

Sorry. I don't want anybody to find out who I am. And seriously it just wouldn't be worth it. 2/3 of the population will likely be dead within the next decade anyway.

Same, woke up, looked on mobile phone, "ist der sandneger schon so nah?"

My fb friends don't use it that much.. but it seems even they have given up changing their profile picture every time there's a terror attack

Maybe I should do it just to ram home every time when there's a new one.

List of things the media won't be talking about a week from now:

1- ANSBACH SUICIDE BOMBER.

End of list.

>The attacker was a 27-year-old Syrian who had entered the country about two years ago, but had been refused asylum, Bavarian authorities told a press conference. His application was rejected a year ago but the man was allowed to stay in Germany temporarily, due to ongoing hostilities in Syria.

Bring on the happenings, I want to WAKE UP!

すべてではないシリア

God bless whoever racially profiled them.

""""""""""Lone wolf""""""""""

>Wasn't granted asylum, but was allowed to stay

How much more cucked can you get?

>Following a press conference, Bavarian Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann (CSU) told Germany’s DPA, that he personally considers the bombing in Ansbach to have been the work of an Islamist suicide bomber.

Why must Germans always resort to hatespeech. This is so wrong.

Today a terrible tragedy happened in Ansbach.
A tan german man was hurt... Was hurt in an explosion.
He was attempting to enrich a local music festival.
It appears his diversity fireworks went off too early.
As a result he was killed.
This is a tragedy.
"Others" were hurt but they were most likely racists anyway so they will not be missed, let us focus on what is important.
I want to say to his family that Germany is honoured to have had him share his life with us and diversity is our strength.

Getting comfy here. How's life hans?

wwhat is that white stuff

KeK has truly blessed us with happenings

Why is always Bavaria acting uncvcked?

>His application was rejected a year ago but the man was allowed to stay in Germany temporarily

all i know is that white males are responsible for this

Indeed, Satan.

Clearly, there will be more.

Witnessed

mother fuckers didn't properly cleanse the land

Don't forget eurocucks...

Cucks are the living scum in earth

I was listening to the bbc in the car yesterday, and some person in merkel's cabinet kept going on and on about how the attacks have zero correlation to immigration. He also said something along the lines that it's astounding that anyone would try to make that correlation

Gotta bait harder than that kiddo.

Shill is nill

I thought only kinder eggs were banned in the land of freedom.

Who here fucking hates Germany?

>taking irony as bait

Nonono. That's supposed to be satire.

How can you honestly say Germany has any control over who is coming into the country at this point? They literally "denied him asylum", he happily stayed and blew some people up a full calendar year after getting free money. To think that Britain didn't want to be in this shit show anymore!

You let this happen. Why acting so surprised now?

dubs says you get attacked

We have those in import stores
I swear I've seen those fucking eggs there too

> He wanted to go see the music festival
> They did not let him enter
> Now you blame him for being angry

Hail thee KeK, Thy Will be done and give us today our daily happening!

How much cognitive dissonance is going on in the mind of Momma Merkel right now

It's a good thing that kebab was a dumbass. He didn't think to purchase a ticket to that music festival.

h e
w a s
j u s t
a
m o d e r a t e

>small

Ansbach is a small town. Going after small towns is actually quite clever of them if they want to achieve nobody being able to feel safe anymore.

Im safe in my village in the middle of nowhere.
A suicide bomber would probably just kill 2 chickens or something.
But small cities are a target now.

dont forget he was living better off than most germans in a hotel room, paid for by german state. well citizens, since thats where they get their tax money
>tfw you are a german and realize you paid for this fucker to live in your country the last 2 years

until they start setting up tents and resettlement camps in your village

the suspect has lived in Ansbach since July 2, 2015 and had a “criminal” history.
They didn`t give him Asylum but he was allowed to stay in Germany anyway (doublefacepalm)

Yeah because of the situation in Syria. It's getting ridiculous. Refugees have no right to stay in this country when they can't even fucking respect our laws. Not that they mean anything because our government gives a shit about them.

>4 attacks in one week
Nicely done Merkel

it's logistically impossible to send them all back

but they won't be allowed to legally stay

there are millions of people stuck in political limbo who will find themselves in a legal grey state. what laws do they adhere to? whose responsibility is it to police them? can a nation punish a non-citizen with no known / stable nation of origin?

you have created a group of violent islamic gypsies who will use EU and UN laws against the nations that drafted and ratified them. they will wander from place to place wreaking havoc for decades to come.

He was denied asylum. Had he been granted asylum he wouldn't have done it. s m h

Pretty much this. At that point you're dragged out of your abode to be executed in any number of fun manners

Today racial profiling saved up to 2,500 people from a suicide bombing.

still no dead german, kek is protecting the master race

It says a lot:
FOUR terror attacks with semi-random victims and none of the dead are german.

Seems like there are no more ethnic germans in germany.

There's no reason to assume racial profiling was involved.
Most likely its very nervous guy with huge backpack trying to walk in, guards call him out, he's freaking out, they get suspicious and politely ask to check his backpack, he runs away.
Its very easy to notice someone who didn't receive proper training and trying to commit big crime first time in his life.

Dog bites dog is not a story
dog bites human is a story

"human bites dog" would be top shelf. I can't keep up with these attacks.

they should make a new australia for them

El dioblo

when will you german bros retaliate??