New reports out of Germany state that the perpetrator behind the Restaurant Attack was none other than the American...

New reports out of Germany state that the perpetrator behind the Restaurant Attack was none other than the American radicalized ISIS member known only as Sayam Al-Hayid, thought to be the mastermind behind the Nice Attack, the Paris Attack, and the Brussels attack. As of right now, he is still on the run, and still eludes capture.

>"HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!"
Shouted a grieving man related to the one fatality, currently the only one killed by the blast, although current reports indicate 9 more were injured

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1YVrxFmheSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This sick bastard has to face justice

German police leaked a photo where we see him training to fight in Syria.

wow is that pic real?

how is he allowed to carry a firearm?

aren't they illegal to own?

Sauce?

> Autism, the post

did anyone record the adult swim promo for world peace?
I didn't see it yet

Please stop, it isn't funny anymore. Neither is kek and dubs

Kys

Woosh

He will keep getting away and you can't do anything about it.

Check these

is this shit real? there was really an american behind that??? who is the dude in this photo i keep seeing?

It turns out it wasn't Samuel Hydberg but some delusional Texan screaming something about "dahnuld (donald?)" and "the dellies (???)"

here's the latest pic of the suspect.

this is my favorite new meme

After being radicalized in America on the subreddit /r/mylittlepony, he left for ISIS controlled Iraq to fight. His impressive size, along with his aggressive demeanor and skills earned him the nickname "The Big Guy of Baghdad".

Despite several brushes with death (a Kurdish sniper swears he shot him twice center mass, his figure being unmistakable even on the battle field), Al-Hayid carried on. Perhaps because of his wounds, he was removed from the front lines and given charge of terrorist operations in Europe and the United States, where he is rumored to have taken a significant role in over a dozen attacks in the last few years alone

Check out my numbers.

It was the same guy that attacked people with an axe on the train. The same guy from munich. Now he hits again with a bomb. Will he ever stop?

This is Rafael "El Rato" Cruz, leader of a dangerous underground cult said to worship a large golden calf made of butter He has undertaken terrorist operations in Canada and in Texas, while his father (the former leader of the cult) co-ordinated to help bring Fidel Castro to power in Cuba, and is rumored to have helped assassinate JFK.

They reported that the cops tried to tackle him but 5 trained men were not able to stop his violent advance

youtube.com/watch?v=1YVrxFmheSc

We have a photo of him, but he is just too fucking fast