IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, STARK!
Stark did the right thing and you can't prove me wrong

Was that a spoiler?

My mom and i are particularly divided on this
I Don't think Tony should have let his rage consume him
He knew Buck was sick and needed help
But i don't think i'd have done any different he just needs time

AW, SON OF A BITCH!

the UN bullshit was just bullshit, but their reasons for wanting to hunt down Bucky werent

he was a danger to himself and everyone around him

It was me, Cap! The author of all your pain! Cap, surprise!

Was I supposed to be surprised that Bucky killed the Starks?

>Howard Stark died on the day I was born
No wonder mine is a cursed life.

You're right. Through the entire movie Stark was right and was doing the right thing.

The whole "I was wrong becasue Zemo" was BULLSHIT. Stark had no way of knowing that was going to happen. Everything he did was for the right reasons in the right way.

Wanda needs to be helped with her powers. She obviously needs some psych help.

Bucky and Iron Man weren't in the wrong, but Cap was for never telling him.

Tony was in the right for the simple fact that Bucky didn't even TRY to appear remorseful. And Captain Shithead absolutely didn't give a fuck. They both just stood there and expected Tony to understand? Meanwhile, Captain Bastard is in the unique position of being personal friends with both Tony and Howard stark. But apparently not.

Someone please tell me what the proper reaction should've been? Was Tony supposed to simply throw a quippy insult to Bucky and leave it at that?

>You don't have to do this!
>he killed my mom

Fucking lucky, i wish i had a mom i could talk to about comic books.

My mom walked out of BvS to watch fucking Alliegant

In the moment, sure? Just like Cap was in the wrong to keep it from him just to protect his friend.

But in the grand scheme of things, Cap was waaay right, and Stark was waaay wrong.

> I've controlled your life for so long, Tony. How will you get along without me?

Stark has been a mentally unstable mess for years, even telling him his parents were murdered by someone that was once in the same room as Cap would've caused him to go nuclear

when did Steve find out Bucky killed the Starks again

Natasha gave Steve Bucky's file at the end of Winter Soldier.

you right op
my mom > anyone else
i dont care if steve was protecting me from the truth, as my friend he needed to tell me at some point

during winter soldier zola told him

Zola showed him first.

You're right. Stark failing and getting his ass beat was absolutely the right thing for him.

Yeah my mom is in to capeshit but mostly for the dudes
She came for Chris Evans and got just that
She could not contain her Spahgetti during the helicopter scene
Luckly she's so detail orientated she still absorbs the plot so we do have good conversations on continuity and where the MCU is headed

He showed him a video of Bucky knocking a car off the road. At no point did it show or suggest the Starks were involved.

Well to be fair BvS WAS trash so theres that

I had a hard time buying Tony going berserk right after that whole big speech about destroying an empire from within, but what bothered me more was people blaming the avengers for collateral damage during the fight with Ultron when his stated goal was the complete extermination of human life. Yeah it sucks that your family died but if the avengers hadn't been there everyone would have died.

Yes it did starks dad got out of the car completely in full view of the camera

You mixed up the movies

>Stank should have killed Zemo first

I got a question, Stark asks Bucky if he remembered.
I didn't hear but did he say
"I remember all of them"?

Yes.

yes

yep

OH FUG

It's time to commit sudoku

He looks so ugly

>Someone please tell me what the proper reaction should've been?

"I'm really pissed Steve but I know it's not really his fault because his brainwashed and Zemo literally just told us he's playing us to break up the Avengers so lets take him down."

Instead of not caring and going after Bucky's blood and letting Zemo win just for a 5 minute satisfaction of killing him. And then what? Zemo still won, he just killed his friends other friend, and the actual guys that killed his parents, Hydra, aren't even there.

>My mom walked out of BvS

based

Oh yes! What a great idea! Make the Avengers a fucking task force for a shitload of nations that would place a bureaucratic hold on all of their actions if said actions interfere with their agendas!

FUCKING BRILLIANT, TONY STANK!

holy fuck lmaooo
did she say why after?

Your mom is a smart woman. Say... is she single?

yeah I fucking loved that logic in the beginning of the movie....
>Ross plays movie clips of massive catastrophic events that Avengers stopped
>Ross and Stark pointing fingers
>This is all OUR fault. Look at all the lives that were lost because of you

Yeah it was us, The Avengers, and definitely not a fucking Norse Trickster 'God' or a super hush Nazi psycho cult that weaved its way into the government over decades, or a rogue super AI that **cough** Tony Fucking Stark a.k.a one of two guys in the room blaming The Avengers as a whole **cough** unleashed on the world that was so powerful that we needed an infinity stone to stop it

Go to bed Tony

>Tony was in the right for the simple fact that Bucky didn't even TRY to appear remorseful

Are you fucking kidding? The guy literally said to his face that he did regretted everything he did as the WS. Fuck, he even told Cap a few minutes before going into the bunker.

Sorry, but it was never Bucky. Bucky did not choose to kill Tony's parents, Hydra did. Bucky was just the bullet.

Did Tony not realize that Black Panther was following him at all?

being Bucky is literally suffering 24/7
>I remember all of them
think of the guilt he must feel holy shit

Zola was telling him how the winter soldier is hydras favorite assassin and then flashes the article of the Starks deaths. So I think it was obvious to Cap

People really need to stop stressing about stuff they didn't under mindcontrol which really can't be helped.

It's like Jessica Jones still beating herself up a year later for killing that one girl because of Kilgrave.

Hate the brainwasher. Not yourself.

Her powers (chaos magics probably) are connected to her emotions.
She needs Doctor Strange (or Agatha Harkness), really. Not just in terms of her powers but to help heal her spiritual wounds; Strange is a man who has lost everything and had to redefine himself so he knows where she is coming from.

Bucky is filled with tens to hundreds of memories of personally killing people. He remembers exactly the sound Howard Stark's face made when he smashed it with his fist. He remembers shooting through Natasha to kill his target. He remembers beating Steve half to death while shouting that he's his mission. It doesn't matter that he didn't choose to do it, he did do it, and he remembers it all.

What was really wrong with Wanda's powers aside from only being strong enough that Crossbones's sucide vest killed one floor of a building as opposed to a whole block.

She other wise used them fine all film.

People just blamed and feared her because normies are stupid in Marvel.

Very few people would be able to remain calm in Tony's shoes.

>not regretful
>"do you even remember them?"
>"I remember ALL of them."

Let's be real, Howard Stark was young, rich, and actively seeking pussy. In reality, Tony'd have like eight mothers or something.

I would have walked out of BvS to see fucking Norm of the North.

Sebatian Stan that whenever Bucky comes to himself it felt like he was dreaming. But the he realizes it wasn't. Wonder what he's going to dream about now that he's asleep again.

Wanda is just as responsible as Tony.

Bendis pls go.

fuck off you retard

Hawkeye killed people while under mind control
Hulk killed people while under mind control
Stark has indirectly killed the most people

Get over yourself you absolute faggot

So... he would be Heimdall?

but what does your mom's husband think?

Kinda this. Lose canon who wanted to run free. He didn't even ask anyone to cure him

Stark killed people within the law

What set Tony off was Steve knowing about it all along.
The way Steve thus whole time had been trying to act the morally superior one and then this revelation hits that he had also done a very shady thing and this was directly related to Tony.
Combine this with Tony's frustration of his guilt with Ultron, the collateral damage they've done, the hinted break up with Pepper, the crippling of his friend Rhodey, not hard to see why Tony snapped then and there.
The whole world was wrong about you line would have been perfect there.

Link to that? That sounds interesting.

New York was a result of SHIELD toying with shit they didn't understand.

Sokovia was Tony trying to avoid another New York invasion and failing hard. Also Wanda sided with the enemy.

The inside job in SHIELD was proof that Amercia can't be trusted, hence the international commitee.

And it was more about the PR impact of their actions than what really happened in fact.

*America.

>My mom walked out of BvS to watch fucking Alliegant

B A S E D mom with great taste confirmed.

Your mom sounds pretty based.

As horrible as Alliegant is, I probably would have walked out of BvS to see it instead too. At least its short and doesn't shit all over everything I love.