Something is up with Stern. I don't listen to live shows anymore because they're shit but I follow show news...

Something is up with Stern. I don't listen to live shows anymore because they're shit but I follow show news. A live show was planned for today with Jimmy Fallon as a guest. The show was supposed to start over an hour ago but hasn't. This has never happened before. Also Howard was crotchety yesterday about something in his personal life. Prepare for some big news.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TURr4jvBqN8
youtu.be/byq9wwBL_EA
youtu.be/0pdXV_yVuPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe his wig fell off

More like big jews

His dad is 93 and mom is 89. Pretty sure one of them is dead or in a serious situation.

haha i didn't know this guy was still around.
sometimes it's best to quit when you ahead

This man has no redeemable qualities. He is "slimy" in every sense of the word. The fact you follow anything about him is very telling about who you are as an individual.

Just saying.

How can you still listen to him?
The last time I did that was 2011, it was mind numbingly bad.

I say this as a once long time fan of his, from the time he was selling his book

>some old heeb hasbeen 90s guy

kys

no one cares howard
go away

I hope he's fucking dead

I haven't listened to a live show since Artie left but I have an almost complete archive of up to that point that I listen to regularly.

Got out at the perfect time
That's the exact point where the show took a nose dive into the abyss

I stayed on for a while longer, hoping for a turn around that never happened.

Who gives a fuck? If howwie was ever relevant it was over a decade ago

t. sterns marketting team trying to capture new markets for old shitty personality

>gets nose job and chin implant
>still looks like that

>tfw you forget Joey died
youtu.be/TURr4jvBqN8
youtu.be/byq9wwBL_EA
youtu.be/0pdXV_yVuPo

>tfw you remember Joey, Riley, Eric the Midget, Crackhead Bob, Nicole Bass, and Rapping Granny are all dead

Turns out it might just be Howard being an extreme fucking Jew. I hate this motherfucker.

>Caring about some old, irrelevant, disgusting kike

No. Don't.

I remember a long, long time ago...
there was a late nite TV show with, iirc the wack pack?
>dude goes full retard, jams chicken into his face
>camera pans down
>lights a firecracker sticking out of his pants zipper
dont remember dudes name tho.

also-
>morton downy jr.

GOOBER
O
O
B
E
R

Kenneth Keith Kallenbach, he died like ten years ago.

His wife is probably begging him to put one in her oven since her charity work with animals isn't cutting it anymore.

yep that was the dude.
>look that shit up
(pic related)
LOL'd

>Howard was crotchety yesterday

Wow that's out of character.

not when you're a jew. my lawyer literally worked until he croaked, he was in his late 90's

It's weird that people are starting to talk about edgy people no one has cared about for years. Yesterday someone posted a Maddox thread.

This. And Bob Dylan still does something like 100 concerts a year.

lawyers dont retire if they work past 50. theres nothing else they can do at that age and law is pretty simple really. plus the more years you put in the more you earn and the more respect you get. its like a little community shielded somewhat from the real world but constantly interacting with it.

my old mans a lawyer and his mates are all lawyers and they all work till they die and thats his plan

finally "little bitch" stern is being replaced by "BIG DAWG" Opie, OOF OOF OOF!

>Artie turned to shit without the show
>The show turned to shit without Artie

What a sad situation.

the problem is he hasn't been living it up lately
so instead of new stories,
he keeps retelling the one about him snorting broken glass and the lawyer wishing him good luck after he revealed that his dad stole the ladder he fell off of

>*crow sounds*

It's probably better for him that he doesn't, but it certainly makes him less interesting. After spending a decade on Stern telling stories, and writing two books, he was bound to run out of material.

IIRC, wasn't he arrested for heroin and coke YET AGAIN within the last few months?

yes, but it was such a small amount [on his person, not including what he already used] that they can charge him with anything serious
he just had to pay a fine

I just listen to his 90s stuff.

>there will never be another battle of the retards

I've never laughed so hard in my life.

Where are you guys getting these archived episodes? All I manage to get are whatever people feel like uploading to youtube. Mostly phoney phone calls and Eric the Midget segments.

he's been around, hell be fine

Old torrents

there were megapacks on kickass as far as I remember

>the absolute shit americans lap up

As opposed to?