Just what makes this man so powerful?

Just what makes this man so powerful?

memes

The collective tiredness of Americans towards the liberal agenda

He figured out how to manipulate the media into giving him free publicity.

Donald Trump's campaign was actually one of the lowest spending campaigns in the GOP primary. He dominated anyway just because the media simply could not stop calling him Hitler, which ended up denying screentime to all the other candidates.

better than hiring her for the job.

Look, I don't like Trump and I don't like most of you guys, so this is an outside perspective.

He's highly intelligent, despite his lower level vocabulary, his cadence and delivery is incredible. He has extremely high verbal intelligence and most importantly, he has said what other politicians won't. He tapped into a goldmine that went untapped. That is the anger that your average white American has about globalism and browns.

He has extreme confidence and his ability to harness confirmation bias and his branding technique (crooked Hillary, Lyin Ted) is genius.

The man is brilliant on top of him finding and exploiting the hidden giant of frustrated pissed off white people who are fucking sick of SJW propaganda.

Faggot

Faggot.

faggot.

Hope you guys are happy that you're about to start a reddit tier circlejerk on Sup Forumslickers spamming faggot at me for explaining why Trump is influential from an outside perspective.

Fuck off, Scott Adams.

Faggot

The man truely is a genius. Besides his abilitys all other anons have said, I think his strength is that he talks, mocks and laughs like all the normal people of the world, he's the type of guy you'd meet and go home remembering his name and thinking what a nice guy he is. He's the type of person you'd like to go out with for a drink. The familiarity between him and how the common people interact is outstanding, and all of his abilitys and no bullshit agenda really does make him the perfect POTUS. He will win, save this.

A personal relationship with god and a life lived in accordance to moral virtues and ideals.

donald trumps vocabulary is fucking incredible, you fool.

"hurrrr he doesn't use big words to make himself feel smart like i do when giving speeches to a normal crowd and expressing simple ideas"

kill yourself.

Exactly. His strength is that he uses the common man's vocab, but his ability to speak is far beyond that of your average person. He's so fucking quick and witty, insults just roll off him, he denies and makes counter-accusations instantly like he doesn't even have to think about it. He's a guy that you can relate to, it's not an already prepared speech by a PR team, he just rants from his own mind and people can sense how much more real that is than the alternative that politicians normally use.

faggot

You're missing the point entirely dipshit. He doesn't use big words, his strength is delivery and cadence.

The power of persuasion.

saying he 'doesn't have a big vocabulary' is just fucking wrong

He also makes himself super available to the media, he is ALWAYS posting stuff online.

Contrast this with Crooked Hillary who is scared to even have a press conference.

Those 3 words.

he's a chess player.

Faggot.

Maybe if you're in high school. There are a lot of good things to say about Trump, but he doesn't use a big vocabulary when talking to crowds. This has been analyzed and it's immediately apparent to anyone who is educated.

take a nigger cock up your ass, instead of making your wife do it you piece of shit

Am I the only one who is fucking pissed about Mike Pence!?

He is a mess.

The whole reason I support Trump is that he is not a bible thumping Teabagger shill for corporate America, and the he picks this fucking guy.

Srs the biggest worry about Trump is the establishment getting to him.

He's practicing the art of the deal

At first he's a racist xenophobic idiot with 3rd grade level talking points puffing up his chest

Before the election he's gonna be a rational repubelican orange sherbet sweetheart not gonna build a wall etc.. it's like if your selling a product for $1B but you really only want $1M

Supply and demand on you americucks

ooooh ok, so now he doesn't use a big vocabulary 'when speaking to crowds'.

moving the goal posts. unfuckingdeniable. admit it.

second of all, what kind of FUCKING IDIOT would use big words when talking to a crowd?

you're so educated that you want to come off like a complete fool and not communicate at all so you can score points with the gaaymmmer grrrrrl nerd that's cucking you by trying to act and look and sound like people you saw in books and commercials and shit?

you are so fucking not intelligent. you might have sat through schooling but you're not fucking educated. think, faggot, think.

The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world...

For once a good leafpost.

Lack of language sophistication has unfortunately been an ever increasing trend since Johnson, (or Lincoln, depending on the source.)

You're not alone, Pence is a slightly more based version of Cruz, but still a dipshit. It was the only safe choice Trump has made, and we can only hope that Trump's trust in his security detail isn't misplaced.

(Persuasionman wrote a good blogpost about why it was a good decision and the logic behind it.)

You are a fucking child. It's in interviews as well, he generally just doesn't use a lot of or large words. Once again this has been objectively analyzed. It's not a bad thing because he makes up for it in delivery and cadence.Change your tampon chief.

I personally believe that cadence and delivery is far more important than the number of syllables or the diversity of words that one uses. He knows what words and parts of his rants to emphasize, he knows where to say what, he knows what buttons to push to get his desired reaction and he's a genius at it.

Loosen up trumpcuck, I have nothing but praise for Trump in this specific thread.

>powerful

He is a Russian puppet.

Faggot

WAS LOSING MALMO PART OF YOUR PLAN?

>he makes up for it

Why do people act like using larger words in a speech is objectively better? Using a lower-level vocabulary makes your ideas more accessible to everyone.

because he is a good dude & he want america to cease the downward spiral

I was hoping he would go with Sessions. He is more of the old guard republicans, willing to do business instead of just toeing a line, but still thoroughly conservative.

Wtf I hate Trump now

yea...i think just because him & putin are bros y'all mistake him to be a puppet...i disagree

i would rather dance to the tune of the russians than the Imams & negroe terrorists

He is buddies with Putin.

He is going to start a war with Russia.

Why can't Liberals just pick one!?

>WAS LOSING MALMO PART OF YOUR PLAN?

Yes?

This is true, but as much as I hate putinboos isn't it better than being a Saudi puppet?

Funny sounds, provocative tweets
Funny sounds, provocative tweets

you sound like a total snob and a massive faggot, the pseudo intellectual class is truly a disgusting bunch of pompous assholes

go meet some working middle class people and learn something about life, dickhead

it's weird that the only person I knew that used to use that word irl was some fat gamer/pro wrestling fan from the midwest, he fit basically every neckbeard stereotype that exists...loved mountain dew, obsessed with the military, halitosis, diabetes 2, and a complete coward.

Don't be that guy.

dont talk to us about who or what is x type of puppet when you dont live here

>citation needed, CTR

faggot

fAGGOT

Homosexual

poor people

faggot

The absolute madman

How retarded do you have to be to not see that I'm arguing for you and your point?

this

the red ticket is always funded by the people that don't know money

rly made me think, thanks for correcting the record

I was pretty disappointed about Pence, Trump/Pence is a very tough ticket for me to want to vote for

Trump has absolutely destroyed the competition so far and there's no reason to believe it won't continue.

not giving a fuck

You have no idea OP.

pic related
also, shills are getting desperate

fuck

Know the illuminati is influencing the election on both sides.

Know that Hitler's brain lives in Antarctica.

Faggot.

I'm not a faggot bro i'm just a dude likes dudes ya know, but i'm no fucking faggot...PLEASE BELIEVE ME BRO!

faggot