So I feel like most of us here on Sup Forums are in our 20's...

So I feel like most of us here on Sup Forums are in our 20's. To me it seems like a majority of the demographic of Sup Forums/tv is made of 20 something year old's.

Are there any avid film followers/movie watchers that are not in their 20's? Say younger than 20 or older than 29? I don't meet a lot of avid filmgoers on here that are in their 30's.

What does that say about Sup Forums and Sup Forums as a whole?

How about you neck yourself cunt

stop projecting you faggot

I'm 28 and I hate TV and movies. I'm just here to shitpost and insult people for the things they like.

>le datamine thread

>24 years old
>never graduated
>barely have a friend
>have a messed up social disorder where I can't open up around people, even if I've known them for a long time
>joined BJJ two years ago
>was a quiet little mouse the entire time
>people were super nice at first and always said hello
>eventually, people stopped greeting me
>I was always the last person when we had to partner up and the instructor usually put me in a group of 3
>never opened up to anyone or made friends even after 2 years of doing it
>eventually quit because I dreaded the anxiety of it all
>it was one of the only things in my life that made me feel like I had a purpose
>think about it everyday still

> 25
> Did Graduate
> A year ago
> Useless degree
> No desire to get a real job
> Plenty of Money from trust fund and incremental income
> Look very good but no ability to message women on tinder
> Stopped talking to real High School Friends after moving to another side of the country
> University Friends are all retarded
> Stop talking to them eventually because to maintain image of smug superiority (one of them got a job, the other a gf)
> Shitpost all fucking day
> Decide to join the military
> Take officer Exam
> Fail
> Qualify for everything else
> Decide it's not worth it
> About to take LSAT
> Will probably fail

I swear i've read this on /fit/ before

Awwwww :( user. That story makes me want to give you a hug now. I'm 24 too and I so relate.

you did. because I posted it before on /fit/ but in greater detail :(

Well fuck me...you're the one that deserves that big bear hug user.

How is this even a problem? Join a different gym, this time with the goal of competing. If you compete and win, faggots will just think that you're focused and not a gigantic autist.

What the hell do you think happens at 30 that stops you from watching movies? What kind of retarded logic is that? Nothing to do with age, it's just a matter of having the time. If you have a young child, you don't watch a lot of movies. If you're a single guy, you do, what else are you spending your time on?

FUCK OFF!

SUCK MY DICK!!

MMMMMM....I JUST MIGHT ;)

>retarded marketing dickhead thinks this is a real job
Get a real job.

I was born in 1996, I always felt like the median age on Sup Forums was 15-17.

Sounds like my life except for the part about trying. I used to be very social, but I never "opened up" about anything that ever meant anything to me and mostly just got intoxicated whenever I was with anyone else.

Let's be real here, there are people who look at Google Images for a living.

reminder everyone saying they are 20 were actually like 15.

I'm in my 30s, I could probably fuck some of you guy's moms.